Sherri Shepherd Leaving 'The View' After Seven Seasons

Sherri Shepherd Leaving 'The View' After Seven Seasons

Sherri Shepherd has announced that she is leaving The View after seven seasons as a co-host.

“It’s been seven wonderful years on The View and after careful consideration it is time for me to move on,” the 47-year-old comedienne said in a statement (via Deadline). “I am extremely grateful to Barbara Walters and Bill Gedde for giving me the opportunity. I look forward to the business opportunities that lay ahead for me and I am incredibly grateful to my View family and my fans for supporting me on this journey.”

Sherri‘s exit leaves just two ladies left at the table – Whoopi Goldberg and Jenny McCarthy, who is rumored to be getting the boot this year.

ARE YOU SAD to see Sherri Shepherd leave The View?

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Fat Chance @ 06/26/2014 at 8:31 pm

Why was she on the show in the first place? She doesn’t think dinosaurs existed nor that the earth is round. See ya!

zetaprime @ 06/26/2014 at 8:40 pm

It sounds like time for the show to go bye bye. No point to continuing it.

How about just canceling The View all together?? They’re all a bunch of annoying menopausal women who get paid to ***** about s*** nobody cares about.
Sherry gave Christians a bad name. Her divorce was icing on the cake and could no longer embarrass herself anymore. I hope she takes time to eat some humble pie.

Save Rob, his mother and sisters don’t care about him!

Gmitse Ko @ 06/26/2014 at 9:24 pm

A disgraceful woman who admitted to using abortion as birth control. This disgusting Woman has become a huge liability to the Network with the potential for multiple lawsuits

Whatever!!! @ 06/26/2014 at 9:53 pm

Finally! This IDIOT is useless and stupid. She is also so PRO BLACK that she actually comes off as a racist to white people. I hope we never have to see or hear from this Wesley Snipes lookalike.

Jairaition @ 06/26/2014 at 10:22 pm

Sherri’s hairstyles were always a talking point matched whoopi’s shoe sense to a T, and sherri was never that mean! should have kept the white chick on.

Joneblaze @ 06/27/2014 at 6:35 am

She is likely scared of losing custody of her son and wants/has to spend more time with him