Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Have 'Hot Feet' Over Their Wedding!

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Have 'Hot Feet' Over Their Wedding!

Jennifer Aniston waves “hello” to her onlookers as she enters a doctor’s office on Thursday (June 26) in New York City.

The 45-year-old actress was accompanied by a body guard as she ran some errands that day.

“We have hot feet, but we’re not going to let you guys know,” Jennifer‘s fiance Justin Theroux told Extra about their wedding, but wouldn’t disclose an exact date. “We’re still happily engaged.”

“He’s a chief of police that’s not necessarily in charge,” Justin added about his show The Leftovers. “He’s the guy trying to bring the stick down on the back of his own town but he doesn’t get to be in charge a lot!”

jennifer aniston justin theroux have hot feet about wedding 01
jennifer aniston justin theroux have hot feet about wedding 02
jennifer aniston justin theroux have hot feet about wedding 03
jennifer aniston justin theroux have hot feet about wedding 04

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

JUSTIN WHO????????????
I DON’T KNOW HIM

Good luck dude, she’s trouble!

Justin who, ABC bump him from their show.

The fact that keep talking about how happy they are means this union is doomed

Too Funny @ 06/27/2014 at 2:09 pm

Why do she need a bodyguard everywhere she go?? If she didn’t have that big guy behind her no one would give her a glance because she doesn’t have a celebrity look. Well, I guess I answered my own question. No one would notice her without Brutus.

Digging her style. Cool and simple.

No freedom @ 06/27/2014 at 3:30 pm

This is why I do not envy or jealous of being a movie or tv actress or actor, cause I cant imagine a bodyguard following me around 24/7 and everytime I want to go out and run an errand, or go to the movies, or shop etc I be so uncomfortable knowing there is aperson following me all the time, I mean I could nothave the freedom to walk in the streets as I please and with liberty.

No thanks I dont envy celebs for being celebs

Even to go to a doctor appointment she has a bodyguard? Pathetic!! Cant she have a little privacy for those kind of appointments. Do Jennifer belive she is the big thing and that some whacko fans will mug her while she walks on the streets with no protection?

I mean noone give a ratz about thing she can walk easily and people wont even bother her on the streets, she is not an A-lister and she will always be attached and link for being ex brad Pitt wife tthat is the title ithat had been stuck on her since she divorced Mr Pitt and all the movies she has done so far, B movies not big deal comedies

I think she has the bodyguard to stop the ordinary folk from talking to her because you know they make her skin crawl.

Joy B Angie @ 06/27/2014 at 3:56 pm

So nice to see Jen smiling !

No.5;
Right now Jennifer Aniston would probaly be ranked at around ’5′ among the top ten virgin celebrities in the world; body guard or no body guard…
So who is no.1 you ask?

No.10; Dittos.
Nice to know that some of my wives can take care of themselves; and don’t always need me to be holding their hand.

P.S. Jen;
Jesus Christ girl! Where’d you get that nice black leather saddle bag?

Not A Fan @ 06/27/2014 at 4:17 pm

Again? She has a new nose again? How many surgeries does this make?

Joy B Angie @ 06/27/2014 at 4:26 pm

@No way:
Bruce Almighty is a “not big deal comedy” ?
Excuse me !
Don’t you see how many people want to have her signed photo ?
Don’t yo know about stalker who is in the prison now ?
YES, SHE IS A BIG THING !
And not as a Brad Pitt’s former wife !

Jen looks amazing! Love the whole outfit from head to toe! Have fun Jen and Justin!!!!!!!

@not a fan…….were you talking about your girl….look at the photos. Jen has admitted to having nose and knee surgery. I read when you are pointing you finger at one person two are pointing back at you……..Jen is so amazing even though you are not a fan can’t help put click and comment…that is awesome that some one would give a person that much of their time that they will never get back……..

Lookie look@The girlyGirl @ 06/27/2014 at 10:04 pm

celebrities are always saying they want to use their status for the greater good, but instead celebs like aniston don’t do a damn thing. Last year many models made it clear what kind of perv Terry is and instead of supporting girls Aniston doesn’t give a crap and gets photographed by this sleazeball lending him credibility again! I’m starting to think Jennifer is far more interested in being the cool chick for men for whatever price. The only way to support these girls is to not support people who don’t give a crap. This means you Jennifer.

For those people who don’t like her but do comment,do give a crap about her and have to make ur donation know to be loved.Most definitely,she’s not just Brad Pitts’ ex

yeussk234 @ 06/28/2014 at 7:02 am

Jennifer Aniston beautiful girl.

Lookie look@the girly girl Wasn’t your girl Jolie a big supporter of the leader from Haiti that was stealing the money?????? what about their friendship??? Gee, Justin is friends with Terry so that makes him bad….Jolie was friends with the leader from Haiti so that means she steals from charity money????????????

good apetite @ 06/28/2014 at 12:34 pm

Jolie was friends with the leader from Haiti, because she loves peoples blood.

Jen is one beautiful lady!

Joy B Angie @ 06/28/2014 at 4:29 pm

Jen is perfect in every inch.
PERFECT

Joy B Angie @ 06/28/2014 at 4:34 pm

Jen looks on 27-28 here.
A bright Hollywood Beauty Mafia representative.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All