Jessica Chastain & James McAvoy Let the Sparks Fly in Steamy 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Trailer - Watch Now!

Check out Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy showing serious chemistry in a brand new trailer for their film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby!

The Oscar-nominated actress and the 35-year-old Scottish actor were joined in the film by Viola Davis, Bill Hader, and Ryan Eggold.

The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby, which hits theaters on September 26, centers on “one couple’s story as they try to reclaim the life and love they once knew and pick up the pieces of a past that may be too far gone.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy’s new film The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby?

Jessica Chastain & James McAvoy – ‘Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby’ Trailer

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

chemistry @ 06/27/2014 at 7:09 pm

They look like they have some chemistry, but are mismatched physically… is it me?

chemistry @ 06/27/2014 at 7:13 pm

I could see maybe Emma Stone or Emma Watson… maybe hair needs to be red. But Jessica C., though lovely and mature-looking, is a bit too old for the role.

@chemistry: LOL! What is this sexism and ageism? McAvoy is 35 and Chastain is only a couple of years older. Totally age appropriate casting. Certainly better casting than Emma Stone or Emma Watson who are TEN years younger than McAvoy! Hollywood really has brainwashed people against women in age appropriate roles with the way they hang out women to pasture once they reach 30.

Living in a box @ 06/27/2014 at 7:53 pm

Two of mine favourite actor and actress. Can’t wait for this film.

@Cate Agreed! + Neither of the Emmas have half the actin chops that Jessica has. She’s a brilliant actress who can play any role.

Mismatched? They are in their 30s! They are both nice-looking. They are both incredible actors. Weird people out there…

@starchy:
@chemistry is obviously a troll. Just want to attack Jessica because of her age’ controversy. Trolls on here are so predictable.They have nothing “new” against Jessica. So, they only attack her on the same boring issues like her age or sexual orientation. So pathetic, trolls on this site.

Not a Fan @ 06/28/2014 at 6:07 am

Two wonderful actors. I wish Mcavoy ahdn’t done xmen because the series are crap but i’m glad he got a great paycheque for them.

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link…..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

chemistry @ 06/30/2014 at 5:02 pm

@Cate: Oops, maybe its me then. I didn’t know their age and he has a young look for his age. Thought he was maybe 30. Also, I think there is some controversy about her actual age. She carries herself more mature looking than him. Nothing against either of them as actors and people… sorry to the fans.

chemistry @ 06/30/2014 at 5:04 pm

@starchy: everyone has the right to an opinion. I’m sorry if I offended you, but I am not “weird”. I didn’t know their actual ages.

chemistry @ 06/30/2014 at 5:07 pm

@Mary99: I am not a troll. I love Jessica Chastain and have seen her in several movies. I believe she is in the top five of actresses now, but in my opinion that I have every right to have, they seem a bit mismatched. Sheesh. NO OFFENSE TO THE JESSICA CHASTAIN FAN CLUB AND HER FAMILY…. I LOVE JESSICA CHASTAIN AS AN ACTRESS. Am I cleared?

@Matilda: Actually, neither of these actresses have acting chops! Jessica is always wooden, inexpressive and overshadowed by her supporting cast, she wears a different wig in every movie and people act as if she was the greatest actresses of the world… but she is not even close to that! she’s only the new Gwyneth Paltrow!

@Jan:
I bet you haven’t seen any of her films. Jessica is considered an acclaimed actress and one of the best , this is not an “invention” this a reality, if you don’t want to see this, then bad for you.

mcfassy fan 14 @ 08/16/2014 at 6:58 am

James and jessica are a dynamic duo. they look great and said such good things about each other. i can’t wait till James gets nominated for this and jessica finally wins an oscar for this.