Henry Cavill Pictured on 'Batman v Superman' Set for First Time!

Henry Cavill Pictured on 'Batman v Superman' Set for First Time!

Check out your first look at Henry Cavill on the set of his upcoming movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!

The 31-year-old actor was seen holding up a shirt for the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund while standing next to the chair designated for Clark Kent.

“A treat for a Monday morning for all our #HenryCavill fans. Henry is a great supporter of the @RM1664Challenge!” the charity tweeted on Monday (June 30).

We have quite a while to wait until we get to see Henry back on the screen as Superman. The film won’t be released until May 6, 2016.

Bigger picture inside…

henry cavill pictured on batman v superman set

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

He’s so gorgeous.

Curly Sue @ 06/30/2014 at 6:34 pm

A huge THANK YOU to the Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund for sharing the first costumed photo of Henry in this film! Fans have been waiting for so long for a photo that it’s nice to see Henry supporting the troops and promoting the film at the same time. Thanks for spreading the word, Jared :-)

JerseyGirl @ 06/30/2014 at 9:45 pm

Such a beautiful man, inside and out!!!

my beautiful Henry ♥!

JustChill'n @ 07/01/2014 at 1:26 am

I don’t know. His bad taste in woman has made him lose his appeal. I would have rather him be gay than to know he willfully chooses the woman he dates. Can’t help it; he just doesn’t look as good to me as he once did. Such a disappointment too. The rest of you can hate on my all you want for being so superficial. I’m just being honest.

jon m'shulla @ 07/01/2014 at 3:28 am

He is one handsome muthufuka. Some of the scenes in Man of Steel, shirtless or not, just took my breath away. The hairy bearded stuff (thank God they decided Superman can shave using a mirrored surface and his heat vision reflected off of it) and the clean cut shots wearing his baseball hat, pulled low over the forehead. “sigh”

@JustChill’n: I agree with you, actually. It does seem shallow, but he dates WAY below his level. That Gina whatever her last name is, looks like a dude. He could date ANY woman he wants and he goes after Gina, Kaley Cuoco, and chicks from clubs. Very bad taste.

Tyla,
tenho a mesma opinião, ele além de lindo demonstra ser um ator com algo a mais, a Gina, nada contra, mas é estranho, sei lá não combinam, parece um acordo,….,tipo bem superficial.

I do not like too much because Henry studied in clothes and physical appearance! It has not been engaged to Kaley Cuoco was just a publicity stunt. Henry has a face too hard never a hair out of place and is an actor without talent, Superman was not a great success!

Henry Cavill was often seen in gay bars! Too weird his relationship with Gina, after separation by K. Cuoco She is now married to an ‘other. Henry is not very high it has a muscular physique for the many hours he spends in the gym and the beautician!

@nicol:

I also saw pics of him in a gay bar when he was with Gina and I thought ‘what?!’ but then I saw that she was with him at the same bar, and I also saw heterosexual couples on the same bar (and taking pics whit him) so, I don’t trust pics because it could be tricky lol

And girls, I also think he has a terrible taste! Why Henry, WHY? LOL low self-esteem? What I don’t like about ‘bar girls’ is that MAYBE one of them one day could say ‘my kid is Superman’s son’ LOL Henry, react! you deserve better ;-)

Henry and Gina at a gay bar? Are any of you referring to Chicago pictures? East Lakeview (which also houses Boystown)? I hate to tell you, but that area is becoming very gentrified with yuppie heteros. And East Lakeview is thisclose to the Wrigleyville section of the neighborhood, which is full of bros. I’d hardly say those pictures prove anything, other than they’re a young couple who visits a neighborhood that’s becoming increasingly “straight.”

@Julie:

yep, agree with all you wrote

Love henry @ 07/01/2014 at 8:14 pm

Whether people like her or not she is part of his life. Do any of the women he dated look like supermodels? No but that’s because they are standing next to him. If they were standing next to an average looking guy they would look attractive. Most women cannot match his looks other than supermodels. If he likes gina so be it. It is not for me or anyone else to tell him who he should date. As far as bars go, there isn’t evidence they were gay and if they were, they are adults and can hang out whatever bars they to. Why not just focus on Henry’s accomplishments for once and stop bringing up or gay rumors. I think that has been over done by now

@Love henry:

it’s not about that, nobody wrote something about shapes or looks, it’s about matching and not in an observer- criticism way

Love henry @ 07/01/2014 at 11:49 pm

@ximena: yes there were comments about gina being not good enough for him and how henry has bad taste when it comes to women. What is interesting is how gay bars are brought and how people don’t like him with gina when the subject is suppose to be about him as CLARK KENT and the charity he supports. That is what we should be commenting about. Not gina or gAy bars

@Love henry:

hi, well you mix things.
Gay bars was just an example, and Gina was mentioned because some people say easily that “he’s gay” but he’s not, and that’s why it was an important example because she was there and more hetero couples were there (even Julie explained that topic in her post)
The thing about ‘his taste in woman’ is another thing. And HERE no one mention shapes. And it is not only about Gina it’s also with Kaley (being or not a PR thing), some girls he hooked up in bars… but I didn’t read bad criticism with other girlfriends he had.

Lovehenry @ 07/02/2014 at 7:41 am

I have noticed that every time henry is mentioned on just Jared one of those two subjects comes up. I think it would be nice for once to discuss Henry’s accomplishments and not his private life

@Lovehenry:

What accomplishments? He’s a terrible actor. Totally wooden.

@lorde: if you really feel that way then what the hell are you doing on this website? Stop wasting your time and energy on this guy then. I was just saying that we should stop discussing his private life

@lorde: if you really feel that way then what are you doing on this website. You should stop wasting your time and energy on this guy

@Lovehenry:

you read my mind! LOLOLOLOLOL

I live in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago, which is just south of Lakeview. I’ve lived in East Lakeview too. I know of what I speak when it comes to who lives in and who visits different neighborhoods. I felt that I should clarify that, since people are so quick to say Henry is gay.

Why? Because he’s attractive? Not all attractive men are gay. Not all gay men are attractive. It’s a stupid stereotype. Every male celebrity endures gay rumors and most of them are compete bunk. Besides, why would it matter anyway?

katherine @ 07/06/2014 at 7:16 pm

@Julie:

yes, is one of the things famous people must face with. What I really don’t like and don’t understand is why people hate him that much? It’s clear that he’s a good man, nice and try to have a quiet life, I just don’t get it!