Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Zac Efron & Michelle Rodriguez Spotted Kissing in Sardinia!

Zac Efron & Michelle Rodriguez Spotted Kissing in Sardinia!

UPDATE — See the photos of Zac and Michelle kissing here!
_______________
Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez seem to be a little bit more than friends these days – they were spotted kissing on Sunday (July 6) during their vacation to Sardinia!

New photos that are spreading around online show the possible new couple locking lips on a boat and show a ton of PDA. They were surrounded by friends included Italian businessman Gianluca Vacchi, who they have been vacationing with for over a week and a half now.

Michelle, 35, posted a video on Instagram over the weekend of herself swimming in a pool with a glass window side and it sounds like the person laughing is Zac, 26. Watch the clip below and decided for yourself if it is him taking the video!

Make sure to check out Michelle rocking a bikini throughout the trip in the gallery below.

michelle rodriguez bikini pic 01
michelle rodriguez bikini pic 02
michelle rodriguez bikini pic 03
michelle rodriguez bikini pic 04
michelle rodriguez bikini pic 05
michelle rodriguez bikini pic 06

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
lauren901 @ 07/06/2014 at 6:26 pm

get it for both i guess.

In b4 stalker lauren

Damn. Its impossible.

it looks like the coke it’s good. I bet their dealer is happy.

where are the zac fans like lauren and Ok trying to deny this, and talking about how sober and healthy Zac is, when everyone know Michelle was doing cocaine from between Cara´s boobs 2 weeks ago. I call it, he will head to rehab after that movie he will film, that one were he will play a drug addict DJ… or a DJ. lol
I bet this is why he loose his SW role too.

lauren901 @ 07/06/2014 at 6:34 pm

@first
your so funny

lauren901 @ 07/06/2014 at 6:35 pm

@bo
im not denying anything,
actually who knows they been hooking up or whatever? fyi its zac life and who he wants to date and etc, we actually dont know anything.

CRAZY but not surprise. I saw both in a french club few years ago. Holding hands all the time, kissing neck… Very hot night lol

Fun and games just fun and game. sounds like an old man laugh to me but I’m not a good judge.
I saw some PDA but not a ton.
This proves Zac is not gay.

MMM and after that you think he still sober?
BIG JOKE

Her body looks good!!! Where are the kissing pix am i missin something here?

Zac still looks sober and healthy to me. What does kissing have to do with that.
However I would have to be drunk to kiss her but sober as a judge to kiss Zac.
BTW the last part was a joke.

lauren901 @ 07/06/2014 at 6:44 pm

@jay
its on fan.girl.org

Just saying @ 07/06/2014 at 6:47 pm

I called it the first post Fuc*Buddies . Drug Buddies

After seeing all the pics , I think they are into swinging , threesomes and drugs the only thing they all have in common is they are vain enough to take care of their bodies. Saw a pic from last night and she was high as a kite.

Youngwildandfree @ 07/06/2014 at 6:50 pm

Whats wrong with the fact that Zac and Michelle have fun with each other? They are on Vacation, single and like each other. Maybe it’s only a fling but it could be more too. Calm down all you haters. I think also he’s helping her.

@Jay: her body always looks good.

she jumped from girl to boy very fast!!!!

@BO: Its really sad how people want him to fail or relapse. I choose to believe that he is sober. Since there wasn’t any gossip about him using/drinking again, I beileve he learnt from his mistakes. I believe he will overcome his struggle as long as he isn’t in L.A on daily basis. Traviling around the world will help him a lot. Him hanging out with Michelle and knowing both of their history, this won’t end well if they are end up together. UNLESS Michelle is giving him the support he needs and understands with what he’s struggling.

@OK: Yup. He does look healthy, but nope. He is still on drugs to people. I’ve never seen a celebrity who gets so much negative thoughts and hatred like Zac does.

@lauren901: Ohhh ok thx.
Damn ppl why all the hate like u all never hooked up w/anyone before. Chill w/all that hate damn its not that serious

2 cokeheads together… who is going to die first?

Youngwildandfree @ 07/06/2014 at 7:00 pm

I also think Zac is sober. He is an smart guy he know to handle to stay sober even in a Nightclub you can buy drinks without alcohol. What should he do he can’t be in a Tower like Rapunzel his whole Life. He have to handle his addiction.

did she wear a strapon for Zac

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All