Katie Holmes Goes Totally Topless, Discusses Her Dating Life with 'Glamour'

Katie Holmes Goes Totally Topless, Discusses Her Dating Life with 'Glamour'

Katie Holmes goes totally topless while covering her breasts with her hands on the cover of Glamour magazine’s August 2014 issue, on newsstands July 15.

Here’s what the 35-year-old The Giver star had to share with the mag:

On dating: “I am really focused on motherhood and work right now.”

On her family: “[M]y family has been so crucial to my outlook on life. I started acting at 17 and had success at an early age, where all of a sudden people knew who I was. But my parents always treated me the exact same way at home and reminded me of gratitude. And that’s been a grounding force.”

On working with Meryl Streep on The Giver: “Being in a movie with Meryl Streep was a huge dream come true. When the cameras rolled, she was spot-on and such a pro. It was just a thrill to walk on set with her.”

Also pictured inside: Katie arriving at LAX Airport on Monday (July 8) in Los Angeles.

For more from Katie, visit Glamour.com.

katie holmes topless glamour august 2014 01
katie holmes topless glamour august 2014 02
katie holmes topless glamour august 2014 03
katie holmes topless glamour august 2014 04
katie holmes topless glamour august 2014 05
katie holmes topless glamour august 2014 06
katie holmes topless glamour august 2014 07

Credit: Tom Munro/Glamour; Photos: INFPhoto
Posted to: Katie Holmes, Magazine, Topless

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She seems like a sweet lady. She has beautiful hair.

Reality Bites @ 07/08/2014 at 9:44 am

Reality is that last pictures in the hat and jeans
The glamour shots are pure photoshop.
Anyone can look half way decent in photoshop.

reality bites….not me….and certainly not like that….shes beautiful , stunning and seems so nice

Her hair looks gorgeous in that pic.

And yes reality bites, everyone you see in a magazine is photoshopped. Not a new phenomenon, lol. If we all looked that good photoshopped, we’d be famous too.

Reality Bites @ 07/08/2014 at 10:17 am

#4 Agree it is nice in that picture but it isn’t real. LOL
My hair looks that good too when it’s photoshopped and made to look more full then reality.

She seems so uninteresting – it’s odd that she’s still getting coverage. She’s such a lousy actress (even if she is a nice person, although not sure why people are so convinced of that).

How does she keep getting acting jobs? She is a terrible actress.

The daily mail has more pics from her at LAX
But look at the video attached at the 19sec mark when she is talking she stands like a line backer with her legs pushed forward and belly pushed out.
She is so unsexy and blah.

Tenet, those “roles” you speak of are bit parts and indie films.
I think her last indie film was made for under 1million so her fee was probably peanuts.

sad all around @ 07/08/2014 at 10:47 am

This is the way it is for an actress who is virtually a B list in acting. In order to capture attention in a sea of younger more popular actresses she has to go topless.

She probably thinks she looks fashionable and hot. Hahahaha. She looks like a poseur.

Since she left that whacko husband and his freaky cult, she is 1000 times better off

But she is 35 soon to be 36, Not 34 JJ

she probably wants another kid, but time is running short

Didn’t Annie just say a thread or so ago how KH learned her lesson about going topless and wouldn’t do it again? Someone gave her advise that she didn’t need to do that?

Katie is back @ 07/08/2014 at 2:58 pm

For starters she does not mention Suri by name, yes her role in Meryl Streep movie is minor! What dating life announcing last month that Suri and work no time for dating! So what does motherhood have to do with It! Tom did nothing to affect her career or her life !

Free at last! @ 07/08/2014 at 2:58 pm

Yay!
When the last picture first printed on DM, I thought it was Yoko Ono!

Katie is beautiful.

Honestly, 02 years is more than enough time to devote to motherhood and Suri get used to your new life.
Sometimes I think it is in the divorce settlement. Katie can only showt to the world her new BF, when Tom presenting his new GF.

@14 I agree, her career is in the crapper due to her own choices in life and mainly lack of talent in acting and fashion and, ,,..and….

@Betty: and no charisma. I realize the resident KH expert, Annie, will disagree, but I think she wants to be A list in the acting field (maybe not A list as a pap magnet). In changing her management her parts have gotten meatier with respect to her costars etc., although not bigger in terms of screen time. If she didn’t want to be noticed then I think she would work on blending in (and when we go weeks without a pap opportunity she is “underground.”).

#13
I could be wrong, but topless for me is exposing your breasts not covering them up with you arms. Katie has then posed ”topless”, or the media version of ”topless” 3 times in the last few years.
I n the Gift she actually posed topless, with no top and no arms placed in a strategic position, big difference!
But of course you guys are experts on the negative, so …….

Also the video that comes with the photoshoot, is really nice. Don’t know how you can photoshop a video. But I’m sure someone here will have the answer.
She looks great!

Rondoletti @ 07/09/2014 at 6:37 am

That could be the sultry “topless”.

Suri was with her in those airport pictures. Why are they both wearing jackets when it’s 80degrees in most parts of the county?
I think it said they were going to the mid-west so not the part of the world where it is cold now.
Suri has a fake fur and Katie is wearing the leather jacket.
LOL some things never change with these two.

Katie is awesome! She is such a great inspiration for young wannabe actresses!

You know I found another article about this topic and I just think that she is such an amazing person! check out this article on KHolmes!!

@annie:
Annie why do you come on here if it upsets you so much. I follow a couple of other actors and the comments are a lot worse. One in particular has rabid female fans. Another, female, gets trashed all the time no matter what she does. I don’t bother commenting because I’m not going to change anything, plus I no longer read the comments–better for my blood pressure. Haters are gonna hate. You can’t do anything about it.

@searcy
they give their opinion, i give it the way i see it. in other words why is it only good enough for them to trash someone. it doesn’t upset me, i just don’t think it’s nice. but at the same time i don’t go chasing around people i don’t like, so that says a lot about them!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All