Gerard Butler & Taylor Kitsch Watch Germany Crush Brazil in World Cup Match

Gerard Butler & Taylor Kitsch Watch Germany Crush Brazil in World Cup Match

Gerard Butler shows off his intensely huge muscle as he sits in the stand to watch the Brazil vs. Germany game at the 2014 World Cup on Tuesday (July 8) in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

The 44-year-old actor watched as Germany beat Brazil in quite the intense match 7-1. The game had to be seen to be believed, but, Germany kept scoring against Brazil and eventually scored one goal before the end.

Meanwhile, Taylor Kitsch watched the game from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and appeared shocked at what was happening on the TV screen!

The evening before, Gerard and Taylor were spotted hanging around together during a World Cup party.

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Taylor Kitsch watching the World Cup…

gerard butler taylor kitsch watch brazils massive defeat against germany 01
gerard butler taylor kitsch watch brazils massive defeat against germany 16
gerard butler taylor kitsch watch brazils massive defeat against germany 17

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Have hat will travel.

Looking good @ 07/09/2014 at 1:51 pm

Looking so handsome even in yellow.

That I have to agree with.

Picture nr 3 @ 07/09/2014 at 1:56 pm

Guess who he spotted at this very moment?

Taylor Kitsch @ 07/09/2014 at 2:02 pm

is HOT

Sexythang @ 07/09/2014 at 2:19 pm

I love how they have to fake sorrow at Brazil losing though neither cares.

Well they should have cheered with me and Germany. Then they would be happy now and drink the best beer in the world :) 7:1 is hard, but in the end we are one. Thank you Brazil for this worldcup, even under these difficult conditions! We, Germany, are happy.

Oh I hate….hate …hate this …….

Sexythang @ 07/09/2014 at 2:48 pm

I’m glad Germany won. Alles gut.

I’m going to be in Germany soon! Can’t wait!!!!!

Sexythang @ 07/09/2014 at 2:49 pm

@Picture nr 3:

LOL! Lies! I think he’d be happy to see her, and then leave…

How does anyone know how they feel or care? What makes it fake? If your team loses, one normally feels something.
They want you to. What part don’t you get? As long as they get a rise they’ll continue to do it. One can always stick to topic, speak, and show them your pockets are empty to feed them? Just a suggestion. Don’t let them control you.
I disagree. I think the X left an open wound that is covered by a Band Aid four sizes too small. That said, its airing out and healing. I don’t think he likes the X at all. To see the the X reminds him of terrible times. And if he came here, which I doubt, he would not open any link that has his X in it. I do not think he wants to see his X but hopes she’s happy because he was not able to do that. Ultimatums with men rarely work. And if you give them you have to be ready for their answer.

Ana Bella @ 07/09/2014 at 3:37 pm

I’m sorry Freddy…the shadow of a big man. He is so sad.
In this picture look like he scolded him for some reason

Why don’t men have better defined butt-cheeks/buttocks? Every last one of them have saggy flat-ass rear-ends. Maybe they need to re-cut men’s pants and jeans flatter or something? I think someone needs to design, wait for it, regular-cut jeans with a wee bit of Lycra in them so the fit their butt-cheeks better.
@Ana Bella:
I could play “thought bubble” with that photo until the cows came home. But I have to go herd cows [read: get back to work], so ta-TA for now…

They have. It’s called “skinny jeans” and hell no…Can’t stand men wearing skinny jeans.

Surah 100

Al ‘Adiyat (Those That Run)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. By the (Steeds) that run, with panting (breath),

2. And strike sparks of Fire,

3. And push home the charge in the morning,

4. And raise the dust in clouds the while,

5. And penetrate forthwith into the midst (of the foe) en masse–

6. Truly Man is to his Lord, ungrateful;

7. And to that (fact) he bears witness (by his deeds);

8. And violent is he in his love of wealth.

9. Does he not know–when that which is in the graves is Scattered abroad

10. And that which is (locked up) in (human) breasts is made manifest–

11. That their Lord had been well-acquainted with them, (even to) that Day?

MG's New Man @ 07/09/2014 at 3:58 pm

Mada’s newby is an agent/PR man. Doubt that he’s her new squeeze.

Surah 104

Al Humazah (The Scandalmonger)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. Woe to every (kind of) scandalmonger and backbiter,

2. Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,

3. Thinking that his wealth would make him last for ever!

4. By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into that which breaks to pieces.

5. And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces?

6. (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) Allah kindled (to a blaze),

7. The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:

8. It shall be made into a vault over them,

9. In columns outstretched.

@Ana Bella:
Thought bubble:

“Well, my pad is very messy and there’s whiskers on my chin.
And I’m all hung up on music, and I always play to win.
I ain’t got no time for lovin’ ’cause my time is all used up.
Just sittin’ ’round creatin’ all that groovy kind of stuff…”

@Pamela:
NO, no, not “skinny jeans” those are the skin-tight like painted on ones! NO, No, no. (not at you but the thought of Big Gerry in them… no, now wait just a daggum minute while I re-think that… ohm, NO.)

Surah 107 @ 07/09/2014 at 4:16 pm

Surah 107

Al Ma’un (The Neighbourly Assistance)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?

2. Then such is the (man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness),

3. And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.

4. So woe to the worshippers

5. Who are neglectful of their Prayers,

6. Those who (want but) to be seen (of men),

7. But refuse (to supply) (even) neighborly needs.

@MG’s New Man: He IS her new sugar daddy. She will hook up and service anyone who can help her in anyway with her career.

gb is ick @ 07/09/2014 at 4:29 pm

I AGREE
GB IN SKIN TIGHT JEANS
ICK
JUST ICK

THIS JUST GOES TO PROVE WHAT AN AWFUL BOD HE HAS AND WHY NO WOMAN WANTS HIM EXCEPT FOR WIERDOS HERE.

I’m thinkin’ more like 2% Lycra. Not the leggings kind Marc Jacobs might wear. Speakin’ of which… good lord, did anyone see him in a red silk loose-fitting tube skirt, tight brown long-sleeved shirt wearing, wait for it, white socks and sneakers carrying, wait for it, a black purse at a gala or festive event? I couldn’t make this up.

The photo…
If it were you, Universal you, or me we’d been toasted. Anyways just enough to give men a wee bit stretch that would cling to the buttocks region when they stood up.

who knew skinny jeans would @ 07/09/2014 at 4:32 pm

something we can all agree on:
skinny jeans on gb being ick
can i get a hear ye hear ye

Sexythang @ 07/09/2014 at 4:37 pm

@GFW:

The X:

She is a master manipulator. I bet he still can’t believe she pulled things over on him that she did. He thought she was this perfect angel, sweet, shy, beautiful…. Boy was that a cover story.

When he said that comment about using your beauty “as a weapon”, you know exactly whom he was talking about.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All