Reese Witherspoon Portrays a Heroin Addict Who Embarks on a Journey in 'Wild' Trailer - Watch Now!

Reese Witherspoon falls to her knees and whispers “I miss you, God I miss you,” in this brand new trailer for her dramatic film Wild.

The 38-year-old actress stars as recovering heroin addict Cheryl Strayed in this chronicle of her 1,100-mile solo hike undertaken as a way to recover from a recent catastrophe.

The movie is based on the memoir by the actual Cheryl Stayed titled “Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail.”

Michiel Huisman, Gaby Hoffman, and Laura Dern also star.

Wild is set to be released in limited release on December 5.

Reese Witherspoon – Wild Trailer

Zsa Zsa Weerts @ 07/10/2014 at 4:59 pm

Excuse me…she was not a heroin addict! She used it several times and then went on to hike the Pacific crest trail to find herself. Show a little respect to Cheryl strayed please she is a great writer.

Yeah, get your facts straight.

Sassypants @ 07/10/2014 at 7:54 pm

Sounds boring…

To make that scene authentic as Reese whispered, “I miss you,” they held a bottle of booze off camera.@Zsa Zsa Weerts: How is that not an addict? What does her being a “great writer” have to say about it?

what rubbish

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/11/2014 at 1:15 pm

Faantastic trailer, yep !
On the “birthday-picture”:
Reese, nice to see so much new whosay-pictures.
And they all are faaantastic !
Yep, happy birthday to Sofia Vergara !!!
***
On the whosay-picture with that F as as an embroidery:
This F – as an embroidery – is really Fantastic !
Fantastic embroideries let Reese´s heart jump higher, yep ! I think it´s an interesting hobby.
On the “whosay-lipstic-picture”:
Delta-Nu-Flower-Power is a style, that Reese can celebrate as well as the classy style, yep ! Fine that you´re communicating with Drew, yep !
***
I´m gonna´ see the movie Wild at the cinema, yep !
It´s a brillant movie with a brillant story
and Reese is a brillant actress !
So excited about that movie !
Reese is always Just Like Heaven for my heart, yep !
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERRReese´sHeartMakesMyHeartHappy !
***

I’m going to see the movie too. Reese is a great actress.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/12/2014 at 8:01 am

Reese, the “whosay-picture” of your quinceanera birdcake, that looks like a peacock, is faaantastic, yep !
***
I wish you a fantastic party, Reese !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/14/2014 at 2:05 pm

Good afternoon, Reese,
the latest whosay-pictures about the clarity of the wilderness and the picture of the blooms on the shower curtain are fantastic ! (I think it was a shower curtain).
1000-SUNS-Shower-WildwoodFlower-Power-ForeverrrrrrrrrrrReese, yep !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/14/2014 at 2:08 pm

Jared, moderation on comment # 9 ? Look at her whosay-pictures and then decide if my comment is worth to get a ” your comment is awaiting moderation”. There was no worse content at all !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/16/2014 at 2:27 pm

Reese,
the latest whosay-picture with the dog is fantastic, yep !