Vanessa Hudgens Wears The Cutest Fuzzy Slippers To Acting Class

Vanessa Hudgens Wears The Cutest Fuzzy Slippers To Acting Class

Vanessa Hudgens chooses comfort over style for an early morning acting class in Los Angeles on Thursday (July 10).

The 25-year-old actress kept a notebook close while sipping on her coffee to go.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Goodbye mermaid. And then this happened @ninezeroone @nikkilee901 @riawnacapri always make me happy. Meet my summer alter ego, Miss Daisy,” Vanessa wrote on Tumblr about her new shorter hair.

In case you missed them, check out Vanessa‘s completely un-touched ads for the new Bongo campaign.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a kate spade new york bag.

vanessa hudgens comfort acting class 01
vanessa hudgens comfort acting class 02
vanessa hudgens comfort acting class 03
vanessa hudgens comfort acting class 04
vanessa hudgens comfort acting class 05

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

About time she took some acting classes!

@Asa: LOL!! I was thinking the same

@Asa: LOL! Agreed! But as someone who isn’t a fan of Vanessa and is baffled by the number of pointless posts on this woman I do think it is good to see a young actor working on her craft. Good for her! Better use of her time than calling the paparazzi again.

That outfit though…looks like she just walked out the house in her pyjamas and slippers.

that ombre hair looks horrible on her, shed look best going back to brunette with that new hairstyle.

@Cate: lol poor you, she doesn’t call papz as Ashley and zac do because the horseback ride was so posed… She keeps comfy

Sealy Posturepedic @ 07/10/2014 at 6:37 pm

Is it an acting class for a mattress commercial? #PJsAllDay

@Asa: and@samantha: you poor things… She takes classes and keeps improving which is why she gets different kinds of work not like others who needs to be shirtless most of the time. She tests new waters and directors like it, hence why she is heading of for a BROADWAY industry reading late this month, and not only it is broadway, it is GIGI… BE JEALOUS…

@Mica: Someone special on your mind? Someone you can’t help but to keep mentioning? Was it cupid’s arrow, or those steamy horseback riding pics? Lmao take a cold shower girl

her hair looks awful. and good for her for realizing she needs some help in her chosen occupation. hope it pays off

Neil Patrick Harris @ 07/10/2014 at 6:54 pm

“Broadway? Oh good gawwwd woman, we need to do a lot of work on presentation, those granny pajamas and slippers are for the nursing home.”

@Mica: She works music festivals for mcdonalds, I’m hardly jealous.

She’s not going to be on broadway, she’s participating in an “industry reading” of the future planned show, no theatre is even booked yet. Would you like fries with that, LOL.

Haters Suck! @ 07/10/2014 at 7:11 pm

@wooo
Well I just hope this new relationship or whatever u want to call doesn’t blow up in his face. I may not like the guy but I want no ill will to befall the guy. I give him props he’s done a good job staying clean so far but now he’s hooked himself up with another addict that doesn’t seem to have any intention of staying clean and is with friends that helped him down a bad path to begin with. But hey I wish him luck and maybe that he found someone new his fans can finally get off Vanessa’s back.

I don’t understand why people gotta be so negative all the time. Worry less, smile more. Vanessa looks great.

She needs to take acting classes. She forgot how to act. Those look like her pj’s? It”s about time she works. Like her hair short.

Whatever!!! @ 07/10/2014 at 8:49 pm

And there they go – Jr. and Haters Suck! They cannot resist from defending this flat nosed troll. Pathetic and sad to be the ONLY two who come to her defense.

Haters Suck! @ 07/10/2014 at 9:08 pm

@whatever
And there you go being a cold hearted selfish b!tch. We all have our parts to play.

Whatever
I’m sorry if me being a nice person disturbs you. But I’m not going to change who I am just because u don’t like it.

Whatever!!! @ 07/10/2014 at 9:26 pm

@Haters Suck!: Your part is to as dumb and naive as humanly possible. Your low IQ, trailer park mentality, extra 30lbs of body fat, thinning hair, chewed up nails, yellow teeth and fat grandma arms makes YOU the superior person no doubt. Now go make another baby with your brother.

Whatever!!! @ 07/10/2014 at 9:28 pm

@Jr: I don’t care if you’re nice. It’s how stupid you are that is annoying.

OMG, it says workshop. So it’s not actually Broadway. Play on words.

Whatever
Well I think you’re the one with the problem not me. There is absolutely no reason for you to come after me. I left a simple comment that didn’t provoke or even mention you. There was absurley no reason for you to go off on me the way you did.

@Whatever!!!: Nice one!
She must be preparing for her broadway reading. Yes, she can act and there is absolutely nothing wrong in going for acting refresher classes. Goes to show how serious she is in anything she takes on. Actors do go for refresher classes, nothing new. Only a troll would find fault.
On a side note, I’ve always known Efron liking dark haired women and strong ones at that. Michelle intrigues him, she’s sort of masculine but with curves. She’s also an outdoors person much like Vanessa. Let’s just hope she does not lead him astray.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All