Gerard Butler Continues to Enjoy Brazil Before FIFA World Cup Finals

Gerard Butler Continues to Enjoy Brazil Before FIFA World Cup Finals

Gerard Butler keeps it cool in aviator sunglasses while taking a stroll on Friday (July 11) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Earlier in the week, the 44-year-old Scottish actor was seen taking a pic of a medieval statue while doing some sightseeing in the country.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

In case you weren’t aware, Gerard is currently in town for the FIFA World Cup, which will hold a final match between Germany and Argentina on Sunday (July 13). We can’t wait to see who wins the game!

gerard butler enjoy brazil before world cup final 01
gerard butler enjoy brazil before world cup final 02
gerard butler enjoy brazil before world cup final 03
gerard butler enjoy brazil before world cup final 04
gerard butler enjoy brazil before world cup final 05
gerard butler enjoy brazil before world cup final 06
gerard butler enjoy brazil before world cup final 07

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

Wow I’m the first. Check out Grey’s international facebook page there are new pics I guess from tonight.

I meant Gerry’s international face book page.

Looking a little rough there… but I’d probably still stop and stare! Hehe!

He looks rode hard and put up wet. Bad dye job with those white whiskers. My lug has seen better days. Where’s his love Freddy? Who’s this new guy with the pineapple?

Hi Gerry! Very glad to see you!

Thanks for the hint Cupcake @ 07/11/2014 at 11:11 pm

Gerard Butler came out of nowhere here in the Lounge Bud, Bud within the Hotel, in Copacabana, just after the parade Cia.Marítima, with a group of friends. The star does not want to pose for pictures or talk to reporters. But film producer Raul Gutierrez, who knows longtime told all about his stay here. “He came even as a tourist. Love football. BH went to watch Brazil vs Germany on Sunday and let’s end. Gerard has filmed here in 2003, ‘The Game of Their Lives’, which I produced. He was a goalkeeper of the 1950 World Cup. Later he returned a few times with Rodrigo Santoro. Already come enjoy the Carnival in 2010. So he knows the city well. But one thing I want to do after that was presented to Thiago Martins that match BH’s visit Vidigal, guided by him, who grew up there. Gerard is a good friend of David Beckham, who bought a house in this community. So he’s very curious. ”
Gerard is also very interested in actresses who are here. Have greeted Luana Piovani, smiled Erika Januza and is the largest chat with Juliana Schalch.

How many women do you think this man has had sex with? I reckon it must hitting the mid hundreds by now. And would you consider a having a relationship with a man who you know has had sex with over four hundred women? Any thoughts?

The Math is Off. @ 07/11/2014 at 11:22 pm

@Hmmm:
I think who and what Gerry does in the bedroom is his own business. But your estimation of four hundred is ridiculous. That’s about 15 different women a year since he was 16.
Between 100 & 200 is probably more realistic.
We have all had partners. The numbers don’t matter in my opinion. And we ALL know that not every experience in bed is memorable or worth mentioning.
The only person that Gerry’s ‘number’ might interest, is his future girlfriend/wife. I doubt fans care : )

The Math is Off. @ 07/11/2014 at 11:26 pm

@Hmmm:
“Oh and if a woman slept with the same amount of men what would you think of her?”
That she was doing what she wanted to do with her life. Maybe it’s because I’m younger, but my friends and I don’t judge each other, or other people by how many people they have slept with. Who cares. It’s their business.
I doubt Gerry would care how many bed partners his future/current? girlfriend had.

@ hmmm

Hahahaha

@ Maths is Off

I am including blowies and orgies. I reckon that can rack up a few hundred. I am still sticking with the mid hundreds.

He’s had hundreds of guys too. He won’t let any woman close, it’s only for show.

The Math is Off. @ 07/11/2014 at 11:30 pm

@Hmmm:
Gerard stated during the Stern interview that he’s never been involved in an orgy. I believe him.
If you’re including any kind of s.exual activity with another person, I still think 400 is too high. He’s not as promiscuous as you’d think. Over a 100, no one would deny. But far beyond that, is reaching.

@The Maths is Off

Hmmm… not so sure…didn’t he say his ex had real tar tars in that interview too….still sticking with the mid hundreds.

The Math is Off. @ 07/11/2014 at 11:37 pm

@Hmmm:
That he did. But he followed it up with “but I don’t know, I haven’t touched them”. Always listen to Gerry’s interviews carefully. He reveals a lot when he’s joking, or trying to be sarcastic (i.e. he knows they aren’t real).
You can stick with 400 but the only person on the planet that know the true number is Gerry himself.

Why do I get the feeling that I might be tad conservative with the mid hundreds…hmmm

The Math is Off. @ 07/12/2014 at 12:03 am

@Hmmm:
Probably, because you’re way to focused on what some celebrity does in bed. Do you lose sleep over this? LOL!

@Math is Off

I think it’s because I read an article about a 23-year-old who had already slept with over 500 women. Yikes.

The Math is Off. @ 07/12/2014 at 12:11 am

@Hmmm:
So, you’re projecting onto Gerry then? Maybe just let people do what they want in the bedroom. Adults are capable of running their own lives : )

The Math is Off. @ 07/12/2014 at 12:14 am

@Can’tGetEnough: Thanks CGE!
I usually say how lucky the fans are, but from that photo, wow! Gerry’s a lucky guy : )
I’ve been to Rio twice and each time, I’m taken aback by the beauty of it’s people. Love RIO!

@maths is off

No need to be so passive aggressive. He’s a known whoremeister so it’s reasonable to wonder.

The Math is Off. @ 07/12/2014 at 12:19 am

@Hmmm:
Sorry if I came across that way. I just find it a little strange that you’re preoccupied by the actual number of women he’s slept with. I don’t think it makes a difference to you as fan, does it?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All