Nicole Kidman Gets to Work on 'Family Fang' in NYC!

Nicole Kidman Gets to Work on 'Family Fang' in NYC!

Nicole Kidman is cute and casual while arriving on the set of her new film The Family Fang on Tuesday (July 15) in New York City.

On the same day, the 47-year-old actress donned a white sweater on set, where she was joined by co-stars Jason Bateman and Christopher Walken.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

The Family Fang centers on “a brother and sister who return to their family home in search of their world famous parents who have disappeared.”

In case you missed it, check out Nicole in a new trailer for her upcoming movie Before I Go To Sleep.

FYI: Nicole is wearing a Lily Aldridge for Velvet army jacket and J Brand jeans.

nicole kidman gets to work on family fang in nyc 01
nicole kidman gets to work on family fang in nyc 02
nicole kidman gets to work on family fang in nyc 03
nicole kidman gets to work on family fang in nyc 04
nicole kidman gets to work on family fang in nyc 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Love it! Can’t wait for The Family Fang!

I’ve read the book and think this is a good choice for all involved. I’m hoping they cast another quirky actor to play the mother and match with Walken. Ellen Burstyn maybe?

I love Nicole’s complexion. She can pull off any hair color for a character.

Love Nicole Kidman. I have never seen anyone that can change her look as easy as Nicole can beautiful gal.

She is box office poison. I hope it works out. The Woman is so fake it is beyond belief. Fake Husband, Fake pregnancy, Botox etc.

Yeah right @ 07/15/2014 at 11:31 pm

@Isabella: Nice try ”Isabella”. You think she’s fake but you hope it works out. LMAO!

@ Isabella– aka THE CRAZY ONE, curious to see how many names you will be using this time to insult Nicole. I’ve been waiting for your insulting remarks made about Nicole. Are you paid by some cult religion ( ?) or are you just envious of her life. Nicole is pretty and talented and has it ALL !!!

Poor Nicole. The collapse of her overly botoxed face is well underway.

@ Oh dear– aka THE CRAZY ONE and the other 50 names this creep uses. As I have told you before The Crazy One, get a life of your own and you won’t have to worry about beautiful Nicole Kidman and her beautiful life with her gorgeous husband Keith Urban and her adorable daughters.

Phony Joni @ 07/16/2014 at 1:00 pm

@ Joni – aka THE INSANE ONE and the other 50 names this creep uses. As I have told you before THE INSANE ONE, get a life of your own and you won’t have to worry about Botoxed Nicole Kidman and her pretend life with her gay husband Keith Urban and her homely daughters.

Is there anything else she could possibly inject into her face?

Phony joni, takes a small person to put down two little girls,, tells me what kind of person you are,

@llj88: @Joni is a despicable, shallow person and should be banned from JJ.

Nicole looks fine to me, very much like her sister with the dark hairdo. This project is an interesting one. The book was quirky and unusual. She and Keith certainly lead happy, busy and exciting lives. Such talented and nice people. No wonder others are envious and use every opportunity to put them down.

of course @ 07/16/2014 at 7:41 pm

@llj88: What else can you expect from women who think it’s funny to talk about Nicole and Keith being run over?

Nice try SM @ 07/17/2014 at 4:36 am

Nicole and Keith being run over?? Have never read that comment on JJ.

Marsupial @ 07/17/2014 at 8:39 pm

Uhm,,,hello,,,, she looks pregnant!

All the insults made toward Joni are made by THE CRAZY ONE which is the greatest compliment a person can receive. Get a life The Crazy One and you won’t hate The Beautiful Keith Urban Family. You must be a member of a ‘religious cult” (?) or just plain sick with envy.

Phony Joni you are the lowest cretin on the face of this earth. It’s bad enough that you insult Nicole, a sweet mother and wife and a terrific actress. Then insult Keith who is one of the best musicians currently. BUT to insult their two adorable little girls. I am blown away by your evil, stupid self. Go to hell, it’s where you belong.

Phony Joni @ 07/19/2014 at 5:23 am

Like it or not, the girls are homely but look on the bright side, their plastic surgery/Botox obsessed parents can fix it.

dear dear Joni @ 07/19/2014 at 11:24 am

You are making such a fool of yourself.

of course @ 07/19/2014 at 3:25 pm

Because the girls are beautiful thriving and healthy the skeptic lies about facial deformities, developmental delays, and physical challenges have been replaced with ”they’re homely”. Wouldn’t expect anything less from women who think jokes about buying babies on the black market are funny.

Now that Jake has graduated hopefully the nightly ball checks from nomorebrains mom Sue have stopped.

@ comment 19, 20 and 21. Thank you THE CRAZY ONE an insult by you is the ultimate gift you can achieve. Thanks again !!! Don’t you think The Keith Urban family are great ???? Get a Life The Crazy One !!!! I am happy to be Joni, I use one name why don’t you try it ???

@ Really. I realize Reallly you are THE CRAZY ONE trying to make it look like I would ever insult Keith, Nicole and their beautiful daughters. I wouldn’t insult any celebrity I don’t even know like you do. What in the hell is wrong with you. Cult religion and jealousy of Nicole. ??? Sure it is !!

@Joni !!!???? @ 07/20/2014 at 4:56 am

You really need to calm down. You are getting quite hysterical. It’s not healthy; especially now that you say you love the insults; that it is a compliment and gift to you. You are in dangerous territory. Get a grip, child.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All