Brad Pitt's Attacker Vitalii Sediuk Plans to Leave the United States

Brad Pitt's Attacker Vitalii Sediuk Plans to Leave the United States

Brad Pitt makes his way through the airport alongside his team on Thursday (July 17) in Marseille, France.

It was reported this week that Vitalii Sediuk, the man who attacked Brad at the Maleficent earlier this year, plans on leaving the United States soon to pursue a career in modeling in London.

“Basically, I’m changing my life,” Vitalii told THR. “I would like to thank Hollywood for having me this two years and a half. It was an experience that taught me a lot in life. Most importantly, I would like to say sorry for celebrities that had to deal with my stunts and thank them for being tolerant to me all this time.”

“The motivation behind all my pranks was always positive even when some of them went wrong and were not understood by the public,” he added. “I came to the decision to move overseas, but there’s some part of me that will stay in this city. I know you will not miss me.”

FYI: Brad is wearing Vault by Vans shoes.

brad pitt attacked vitalii sediuk plans to leave the us 01
brad pitt attacked vitalii sediuk plans to leave the us 02
brad pitt attacked vitalii sediuk plans to leave the us 03
brad pitt attacked vitalii sediuk plans to leave the us 04
brad pitt attacked vitalii sediuk plans to leave the us 05
brad pitt attacked vitalii sediuk plans to leave the us 06
brad pitt attacked vitalii sediuk plans to leave the us 07
brad pitt attacked vitalii sediuk plans to leave the us 08

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Sediuk should pursue a career being a prisoner!

Awwww, he has on his mommy & daddy t-shirt that one of the children had drawn. Hot Poppa!

hot big papa. Brad wears the cutest t-shirt.

What a man, so sexy

I just love that t-shirt!

African Girl @ 07/17/2014 at 6:58 pm

That shirt is gotta be the cutest thing ever….Lol.

Observer2 @ 07/17/2014 at 7:00 pm

He’s wearing his favorite shirt. He says that he always has to take a couple of things with him. He’s wearing the t-shirt that one of their kids made for him and Angelina’s necklace, which, he never takes off.

He’s so cute. LOL.

my463892mu @ 07/17/2014 at 7:12 pm

Vitalii Sediuk is 100 times more interesting than brad and angelina together.

I wish him well in his modeling career in london.

Does he even make sense when he’s trying to explain what he did? obivously mentally unwell and should keep out of the spotlight while seeking recovery.

He looks ill too me. Ashen and pale maybe that’s why he is not carrying his own baggage and it’s small. The other man is like 60 or 70.

I never found his pranks funny or purposeful. Although he spoke of a motivation behind the pranks he doesn’t say what it was. Oh, I know, he wanted attention. Self-serving idiot should be gone. Boo on anyone who gives him a job where he is before the public.

I’m just glad he’s leaving….

I guess this is a way to become famous you prank on celebrities. What a moron.

Jared I don’t think anyone here cares that this unknown prankster is leaving the US. BYE..
That should be in subtext and not the lead to this thread.. especially when you don’t show the nutter.
=
Just change it to Brad arrives in France.. that will be adequate..

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/17/2014 at 7:41 pm

@busted:

Agree. Who give a shiz about that guy.

So was he deported? Can the government ban him from re-entering the U.S.?

Brad takes care of business before the family heading to Malta.

Passing Through @ 07/17/2014 at 7:53 pm

# 2387 wow @ 07/17/2014 at 4:33 pm
I just realized Jesse James who built guns for Brad and Angie was Sandra Bullock’s ex husband.
++++++++++++++++++++
LOL. I thought everybody realized that this morning. That’s whY I said now that he’s put it all over the internet I doubt they’ll trust him again. Jesse’s made motorcycles for Brad in the past. I knew he was making guns now, too, because I used to watch Sons of Guns on Discovery and he was on there a couple of times. They custom made some rifles for him and he mentioned that he wanted to make his own hand guns. I just assumed that was going to be another Discovery show, but then his new show was another motorcycle show.
PS – Call me a cynic but anyone who thinks Jesse James just suddenly made guns for Brad and Angie after Sandy Bullock did the MIR gala is pretty freaking naive. Y’all know how I feel about coinkydinks.

Passing Through @ 07/17/2014 at 8:06 pm

# 2405 Wonderbust @ 07/17/2014 at 5:13 pm
Maleficent is officially ahead of OZ at their same time period. The Dame is just slaying the summer box office.
+++++++++++++++++++++
I’m confused. Why didn’t BOM put up the SWATH numbers, too? LOL! I get that they’re comparing Disney films. I just thought it was hilarious since poor stoopid TamWRONGko kept bringing up SWATH and Charlize Theron – who wasn’t even the lead in that movie. In fact – when was the last time Charlize was the lead in one of her movies? Young Adult 3 years ago? And it tanked…

Loved the Hot Couples List…………..especially Ticky down there with Enrigue Iglasies…………..too funny. Beaten badly by the biggest fameho of all time………..Kartrashian.

I swear to god if I see one more rag try and tie in K=Trash with Duchess Kate I am going to blow up my laptop. That is just plain embarrassing for the US of A……if they want to try and ‘pair’ a commoner with Royalty and least use Angie as she is the only Royalty among the HW Commoners.

Observer2 @ 07/17/2014 at 8:19 pm

Reposting from the other thread from tweet #2423:

Zimbio.com ‏@zimbio now
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie top our 6th annual 100 Hottest Celeb Couples! http://ow.ly/zhWuF #HottestCouples pic.twitter.com/fqrAIRibQg

Wonderbust @ 07/17/2014 at 8:19 pm

@Passing Through:
Remember how Angie was suppose to be jealous of SWATH making $396mil at the box office, bwawahah.

Observer2 @ 07/17/2014 at 8:20 pm

Reposting from other thread from fyi #2419:

Julia Ormond Discusses Brad Pitt’s ‘Legends Of The Fall’ Days (Yup, We’re Talking Tristan)
Let’s reminisce for a second, shall we?
Actress Julia Ormond chatted with HuffPost Live host Ricky Camilleri on Thursday, July 17, about her role in the 1995 classic, “Legends of the Fall” — you know, that film she co-starred in with a blossoming Brad Pitt, the esteemed Anthony Hopkins and “E.T.” star Henry Thomas.
As for working with Pitt on the film, Ormond, now 49, said that although it was apparent producers wanted him to be the next big Hollywood heartthrob, he was resistant.
“Brad is a really good actor, he’s very intuitive,” she said. “He always kind of reminded me on set of like a racehorse that won’t run — he stays in the box when the box is open … If it doesn’t feel right to him [he won't do it].”
“He was fascinating to me how, at heart, he’s a character actor, who’s very resistant to that [shirtless] stuff, but at the same time, got that that’s what they wanted from him or that that was what was required,” Ormond continued. “But for me, he was steeped in the work of delivering the character of Tristan and that other stuff was kind of like flies buzzing around him — in terms of slightly irritating. He’s also got enough smarts to know what he is and be very comfortable in that skin.”
Of course nowadays, Pitt is one of the most sought-after actors in the business and is engaged to another A-lister, Angelina Jolie. And yes, he ended up becoming that heartthrob everyone thought he’d be … and more.

Observer2 @ 07/17/2014 at 8:22 pm

@23 Wonderbust @Wonderbust:

Remember when Angelina was supposed to be jealous of Charlize? LMAO!

I think Angelina has made more money in one movie than Charlize has made on her last 3. Who’s zoomin’ who? LOL.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All