Bradley Cooper Gets a Set Visit from Suki Waterhouse in New Orleans

Bradley Cooper Gets a Set Visit from Suki Waterhouse in New Orleans

Bradley Cooper gets a visit from his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse while working on his upcoming movie Adam Jones on Wednesday (July 23) in New Orleans, La.

The 39-year-old actor looked super suave in his leather jacket as he started work on his new chef movie. The couple was spotted grabbing dinner with celeb chef Gordon Ramsay this month so he could prep for the role.

Before visiting her man on set, Suki went shopping at a vintage clothing store and also got a manicure.

Bradley‘s new movie Guardians of the Galaxy will be hitting theaters next weekend and we highly recommend it!

bradley cooper gets a set visit from suki waterhouse 01

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Fat government worker @ 07/23/2014 at 11:30 pm

He is not hot! Stop trying to make him “happen.”

Their body language makes it look like they are fighting or disagreeing. You see no PDA what so ever.

He’s usually considered hot when he’s clean up and about 50 lbs lighter, but isn’t he beefed up for a movie role?

He’s finally giving her the “It isn’t you, it’s me” talk.

@troll: lol agree
The girl’s clingy

He certainly does not look like he’s happy to see her. Very tense and uncomfortable.

bet they broke up

Elizabeth @ 07/24/2014 at 2:20 am

Nobody will ever say her beauty is what kept them together. WOW! I can’t believe the tabloids get away with calling her a supermodel.

It looks like shes getting scolded by her dad.

Very creepy and disgusting relationship , they look so ugly together they are horrible together , it is so bad that they look together that bradley look so old and unattractive when he is around her and looks 1000 years older than her when he is next with her, and even picture them having s.e.x. is disgusting

broken up i bet. it was so creepy indeed.

#5 not the real me, was in my bed sleeping

sugar daddy @ 07/24/2014 at 3:27 am

They are clearly arguing.
“How many times have I told you to clean your room Suki?”

he no look happy baby came to set, he should’ve got a babysitter…

“Hi! I just saw my dad who’s my best friend” )

It just looks like they are having a regular conversation…

Smelly Sugar Daddy, why can’t you get me bigger roles? I only have 2 lines. My legs have holes from the drogs we did last night.

L same as I? Learn to stay sober, not fake Bradley sober. Addict.

I would say this relationship is on a downward spiral. No surprise though.

captain5487 @ 07/24/2014 at 8:27 am

I just started ONE month ago and I’ve gotten 4 check for a total of $5440…My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week…. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Are you a self motivated hard working individual and you want to be in charge of your own income. Join my money team. No scam no bull. http://tiny.pl/qs7jr

She needs him to be come famous. People still don’t know who she is despite banging her Daddy a year and a half.

Seriously? @ 07/24/2014 at 8:31 am

She will never break up with him, she needs him. She is his lapdog whure, he gets sex and makes no effort. Perfect relationship for a 40 year old selfish man and fameseeking whure. Together for next 3 years.

DM comments @ 07/24/2014 at 9:01 am

I told you we’re DONE. Over. Finished. Kaput. What don’t you understand? Seriously, Suki: stop stalking me, stop calling me, stop texting me, stop Facebooking me, stop tweeting me. Just STOP. If you don’t, I’ll call the police. Got it? Now run on back to Cara, little girl, and leave. me. alone!

DM comments @ 07/24/2014 at 9:22 am

@DM comments: Person who posted that comment should have written the article. They described the pics much better than the Daily Mail writer. LOL

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All