Reese Witherspoon Is Bringing Two Films to Toronto Film Festival This Year!

Reese Witherspoon Is Bringing Two Films to Toronto Film Festival This Year!

Reese Witherspoon leaves a private residence after paying a visit on Sunday afternoon (July 27) in Bel-Air, Calif.

“Nashville what a trip. Thanks for having me. Till next time! #hometown #love” the 38-year-old actress tweeted earlier in the week, along with a cute pic.

It was just announced that Reese will be screening two films at this year’s Toronto International Film Festival. She will bring Wild and The Good Lie to the festival, which begins on September 4 and runs until the 14th.

FYI: Reese is wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon leaving a private residence…

reese witherspoon will premiere two films at toronto film festival this year 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

My eyes!!! @ 07/28/2014 at 11:49 am

Is it just me, or does anyone else see what looks like a baby bump in those photos?

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/28/2014 at 12:04 pm

So fine to see new pictures of Reese´s happy face, yep !
Makes my heart happy, too !
Reese looks gorgeous!
Best pictures: Number 1 and number 8, because the happiness in your face, Reese, is incredible there. Love it !
***
I wish, that the movies “Wild” and “The Good Lie” will rock the Toronto International Film Festival, yep !
***
Reese, the roses on the Instagram-picture “What Sunday is all about#SundayNightDinner#myfamily” are beautiful. As beautiful as the dinner !
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERRRReese´sSmileIsAlwaysHeavenOnEarthForMyHeart, yep !

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/28/2014 at 12:12 pm

@My eyes!!!:
Why shouldn´t Reese get a second baby with her hubby Jim ?
If it was their wish together ? Why not ?
But I don´t think that this is a already a baby bump.
***
On picture 9 we can see Jim carrying Tennesse ! Jim is a good and proud father !

@Dirk_Reese-Fan:

Hum, did she say she didn’t want them to have a baby ?
She just pointed out the fact that it looks like a bump !

Babies, a lot of pram pushing !

Husband stays home with the kid . And she goes out and have fun.she can’t be a mom to this kid if she pregnant again.

@Mean: Her husband is an agent at CAA. He don’t stay home for anybody.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/28/2014 at 2:35 pm

@Elisa:
Of course, you´re right.
She just pointed out the fact that it looks like a bump.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/28/2014 at 2:45 pm

@Elisa:
I forgot to say “Sorry”.
Sorry, Elisa !

Broken-Circle-Hen @ 07/28/2014 at 2:55 pm

@My eyes!!!:
It´s not just you! I see it too! It really looks like a baby bump! Wonderful!

could be or shes having an aunt flow visit.

just sayin @ 07/29/2014 at 9:37 am

A baby would be great for her new lifestyle venture. She is a cold calculating person. I can imagine her confirming with her “people” that being pregnant for award season would give her a boost and help sell product. That would be enough for Reese to conceive.

The Super @ 07/29/2014 at 9:47 pm

Using the whole Southern girl, hometown Nashville, TN PR is nothing more than that. Many have forgotten that she called Nashville a “hick town” and had to go shop in Chicago and Atlanta for clothes and other things. Many have also forgotten that she left at age 14 and lived in Germany 4-5 years. So “growing up” in Nashville is VERY fabricated.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/30/2014 at 11:20 am

Reese, your latest Instagram-picures are (faaantastic)² !
***
Especially the video with this good-vibrations-song (Xoxo from Rodeo Drive) and your wonderful gesture, Reese ! Makes me happy !
***
These conditions of the Instagram-picture “Yessss!!!” sound interesting.
My love is so GREAT, that it´s even able to agree with them. You know what´s transitory and therefore has a much more lower priority by the decades. (Of course, if I´ve interpreted the meaning of this picture the right way).
***
The album “The Voyager” of Jenny Lewis sounds very interesting. I must look in CD-stores for it. And I must look for the song “Head Underwater”. Yep, the album is as magic as the the picture you made (with these stars)!
***
Today I´ve heard – for the first time – the album “Moon Landing” of James Blunt. That album is magic, too. Even the pictures of the album are magic. Makes me remind, that my heart will always beat for yours, Reese.
1000-SUNS-POWER-FOREVERYourHeartHasGoodVibrations, yep !!!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/31/2014 at 2:51 pm

Reese, your latest Instagram-Picture “Swing time & Shadowplay” is very creative ! Congrats ! According to creativity, your children won´t find no better idol than you, Reese !
Right Now, I must say:
1000-SUNS-POWER-ForeverReesesFotosWillBeANeverEndingEvolutionOfCreativity!
And what´s written Here is Right, yep ! (and a BIG Right).
***

OMG REESE IS SO AWESOME! I CAN’T WAIT FOR HER PRODUCTS TO BE ON SALE SO I CAN BUY THEM AND BE JUST LIKE HER!!

NOT.