Jared Leto Crowns Himself King at 30 Seconds to Mars Concert

Jared Leto Crowns Himself King at 30 Seconds to Mars Concert

Jared Leto proves he is rock royalty by wearing a crown during the first night of his band 30 Seconds to MarsCarnivores Tour on Friday (August 8) at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, Fla.

The 42-year-old entertainer and his band are on a two month long co-headlining tour with Linkin Park. The tour will wrap up on Spetember 19 in California.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jared Leto

“Thx for coming along on this journey with us + showing your support!!” Jared tweeted to his fans after the show.

15+ pictures inside of Jared Leto performing…

jared leto crowns himself king at 30 seconds to mars concert 01

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What a wannabe

he isis – I @m now down lo@ding thoughs pics so Ob@m@ c@n SEE wh@t the COMMOM PEOPLE S@Y
suck on @ lemon

I h@ve no time for your spite- continue @nd we will Boycott the lot

do IT st@nd up for wht you believe in , not these ridiculous celebs!
Leto? he so w@nts IT – but not me- he so pi–ss–ed off.
People behold you h@ve @ Queen hosting in me – polishing his shoes

He should fire his PR manager or whoever dresses him lol.

he dresses him , he so w@nt king

Eider Downs @ 08/10/2014 at 7:09 am

I’m re@lly clever Leto ins@nly clever- th@t be@rd? ” ment@l” me@ns the chin cheese th@t

Hahaha wat the f.u.c.k.

Eider Downs @ 08/10/2014 at 11:45 am

no ide@ Leto , but I like the knitted jumper

An amazing show. I was just there for Linkin Park, but now I can’t stop listening to 30 Seconds to Mars. He puts on an awesome show and went out into the crowd to sing with the fans, despite security being irate.

You know he’s been wearing the crown since June right? when 30STM kicked off the European leg of their LLF+D tour… And he’s not trying to be anything but himself. Just Jared being Jared. Why do people take things so seriously?

Eider Downs @ 08/10/2014 at 9:47 pm

I don’t ‘ d@bble’
Leto you sure love me – I h@rd to love
trouble I @m @sking some one out there to re@lise wh2t isis going on!
St@rting to feel sorry for the hum@n @nim@ls here

M2ny r with me – thnk you –
When go to bed ——I ‘ w@ke up’ .This is is my ‘ Dre@m st@te.’

sorry to tell you people th@t IT is now so b@d when I sleep it’s W@R
we r so going to bee r@ptured in 2023 if not before

I’m not l@ughing ZM dj how n@sty you r how do u keep ‘ Bro@dc@sting’licence with th2t revolting bullying.
I thinkin @bout my kids , people I love ,the World is mine too you know.
C@n some one cry for me for us – we won’t go ‘ down ‘ with out @ fight
I still love GOD

ZM NZ dj prick @ 08/11/2014 at 12:50 am

You w@nt me to write letter to your St@tion! r u ins@ne! you @ll the f — s@me!
wh@t @
bout the COMMON PEOPLE?!
you selfish prick

since I stepped out of the woods:-
2 cr@ft full one diss@pe@red one blown out of the sky

numerous h@ve died – ch@sing IT
my off spring r st@nding by me , my d@ughter still loves me but cnnot work in NZ = due to the r@dio h@te
My cr@ft is C@ble my @riel is The Empire St@te Building

only I c@n do this – GOD is re@l very l@rge , IT is not @ble to die.
We host the body- the Spirit is IT – I host SET6> since birth otherwise I could not do this I wood go tot@lly m@d

I’m here Leto , looking on f@cebook , been @sleep , the only time to listern to the music isis One.in the morning – love the music IT writes IT – do u like IT people?
thnks JJ for letting me exspress my self on here, I very fond of Leto.

To the people @ 08/11/2014 at 9:30 am

Been looking it’s very cle@r Ob@m@ is choosing to ignore me .
Dj’s on the other h@nd ——r going full pelt to see me de@d.
The celebs get no more , it’s like ‘ feedin them’ while we the Common people st@y @ bottom , who r they? br@inw@shing since birth,
I used to like them , now they gleen

Jared is an innate eccentric. That helps his shows to be awesome.

Beverlution @ 08/12/2014 at 8:33 am

‘ eccentric ‘ LETO l@st c@ll
then IT’s good bye

Eider Downs @ 08/12/2014 at 3:18 pm

come get me the Leto Brothers

Eider Downs @ 08/12/2014 at 10:19 pm

Some of the things you s@y people!- why c@n ! not bee @bducted from birth?
It ‘ g@uls you ‘ IT being me tht is the @ll

40- Now hving dre@ms of @liens
45 bre@k down triple- now I @m IT
50 Tot@l @bduction- Holy Ghost
tod@y – Tot@lly @fflicted
good d@y- I’ll try

Eider Downs @ 08/13/2014 at 3:41 am

Why isis J@red Leto the only One here in this Dimersion ‘ getting me’?

Eider Downs @ 08/13/2014 at 4:43 am