LeAnn Rimes: 'Eddie Cibrian & I Are a Gay Man's Wet Dream'

LeAnn Rimes: 'Eddie Cibrian & I Are a Gay Man's Wet Dream'

LeAnn Rimes carries her green smoothie after doing some food shopping at Erewhon on Tuesday afternoon (August 12) in Calabasas, Calif.

The 31-year-old singer recently talked to PrideSource about how she and her husband Eddie Cibrian have a major following the gay community.

“I’ve always said that Eddie and I are a gay man’s wet dream. I sing, you can look at him, and it’s perfect,” LeAnn said.

“I’ve definitely watched him get looked up and down in every way, shape or form … so yeah, basically hit on. It’s hysterical seeing these guys freak out over him,” LeAnn added. “For me, I laugh so hard, because Eddie is really pretty cool about it all, but sometimes he can be shy and uncomfortable, and I love to see him in that element. It’s completely not his element, but he knows how to work it.”

30+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes at the supermarket…

leann rimes eddie cibrian gay mans wet dream 01
leann rimes eddie cibrian gay mans wet dream 30

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
every gay guy ever @ 08/12/2014 at 10:56 pm

“um, no you aren’t”

Nah don’t speak for us.

What the fcku?! Her over yourself, b*tch.

Eddie has been and always will be a gay mans wet dream. But LeAnn, *****, you are a gay mans nightmare!

Hi, …Would you like to meet and date younger women/men? If so, JOIN ♥ Seek Younger. ℂ /o/ M ♥.White singles, Black cougars.Meet all kinds of attractive single women and men: Christian singles, Catholic, Jewish singles, sexy women, cute guys, single parents & more.

the more she talks the more stupid she sounds. she is no one’s wet dream. no ones.

What a filthy adultress

damn! do people just come online to complain lol

‘Eddie Cibrian & I Are a Gay Man’s Wet Dream’

Ew, no you’re not. Now go take some more laxatives and go poop yourself again.

Why doesn’t she just shut the f— up. My god she is irritating.

offtheproperty @ 08/13/2014 at 12:39 am

That’s a vile element.

said no-one ever.... @ 08/13/2014 at 12:43 am

‘Eddie Cibrian & I Are a Gay Man’s Wet Dream’
*** hags should be hot. She’s not. Sorry sweetheart but I don’t think any man has ever had a wet dream with you as the star.

Yep, that’s right girl, **** like me just salivate over any old blonde chick behind a microphone and a man with zero percent body fat. Then we build a shrine to you out of condoms and lube while chanting in tongues.

no, for real, really @ 08/13/2014 at 1:31 am

Eddie yes, but I’d rather you drift off to sea.

She is simply stupid trash! That is why they are sinking. And, I am sorry, this girl is not attractive at all. She looks a little manly – nothing soft, or really feminine about her.. Why would someone likes this not simply stay hidden in her 3 million (which is nothing) dollar home…Bottem feeders. If Eddie wants any hope of saving his want to be career he better get and fast.

She will always be my wet dream! WOULD LOVE A THREESOME!!! LICKY LICKY!!

ARE YOU FOR REAL????? @ 08/13/2014 at 11:43 am

Please, when is she going to just shut up and sit down!! So obvious she is trying to make a play for the gay community. She has been kicked out of country and can’t break into pop so I guess she figures she will go for gay community based on Eddie’s fading quickly former hotness? Just makes her look more desparate. I think her best bet at this point is to apply as a backup singer at a recording studio. She has done so much damage to her failing career that she can never revive it.

I thought she meant because they both look like men :D

They’re nobody’s dream. They’re a festering, diseased nightmare. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Leann.

You need to take a seat LeAnn. You aren’t popular in the gay community, or from the looks of it, any other community either. Your fug face is the stuff of nightmares and your husband used to be hot, but you seemed to have sucked the hot out of him. You’re both idiots.

First of all, the leather fringe on her handbag look better than her hair extensions. Secondly, Eddie 15-20 years ago might be my wet dream. Third, this is just insulting. Leann seems to be saying oh well every other demographic has rejected me so maybe the gays will have me, I’m an idol to them. How delusional and stupid!

CountryGirlObsessedWithGwen @ 08/13/2014 at 3:48 pm

GWEN WILL always be my wet dream THAT IS WHY I AM STILL USING HER NAME TO MAKE POSTS! GINGER HINES WOULD LOVE A THREESOME WITH LEANN AND LROZ12!!! LICKY LICKY!!

CountryGirlObsessedWithGwen @ 08/13/2014 at 3:49 pm

MANIC SO MANIC……..WHY I AM STILL USING GWEN’S NAME TO MAKE POSTS……………………………….

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All