Leonardo DiCaprio Is More Than A Pretty Face, Mission Blue's Sylvia Earle Says

Leonardo DiCaprio Is More Than A Pretty Face, Mission Blue's Sylvia Earle Says

Leonardo DiCaprio keeps it casual in a white v-neck while heading to lunch on Friday (August 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 39-year-old actor was accompanied by two pals, who walked a few paces behind him.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Earlier in the week, Leonardo sported a nice blazer to host a screening of Netflix documentary Mission Blue, which centers on the work of Dr. Sylvia Earle.

Leonardo is more than a pretty face,” Sylvia recently shared about Leo. “He’s been a champion for the ocean and a champion for the world, in so many ways.”

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio stepping out for lunch…

leonardo dicaprio more than a pretty face 01

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Well, now the question would be “why?”

Looks good but wish he wasn’t always grimacing at the cameras! LOL

Looking great.

Faithful companions @ 08/16/2014 at 1:11 pm

Friend + bodyguard

In a way, Sylvia seems in love with him

Leonardo DiCaprio Special Guest At Oceana SeaChange Summer Party

Sweden Models RULES @ 08/16/2014 at 1:16 pm

;)

Leo looks good on these photos!

@Missy: Hi! Thanks for the picture link on the last thread. I know my imp thanked you for the link on the last thread, but I’m not sure if I did.
Leo looks very yummy in these pictures! ;)
@####: Hi lady! I agree. Can you imagine if he was smiling? Ooohh, baby!

Malibu Barbie @ 08/16/2014 at 1:46 pm

@599
From previous THREAD. YES TONI IS DOCILE but wasn’t all his gf s in the age of 21—22ish range.?

And my heart is like…♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡
“Leonardo is more than a pretty face,” Sylvia recently shared about Leo. “He’s been a champion for the ocean and a champion for the world, in so many ways.”- what a sweet lady!

Malibu Barbie @ 08/16/2014 at 1:48 pm

@Today: once again Toni will have her PASTY FACE there MUGGING FOR CAMERA TIME.:(

Goldfrapp @ 08/16/2014 at 1:54 pm

@Malibu Barbie: Toni reminds me of a scary movie

@hug: without a doubt! :)

Malibu Barbie @ 08/16/2014 at 1:57 pm

@Faithful companions:
SIGNS IF A MAN IS GAY :
1. spends way too much time with a male friend.(lukas).
2. Go on trips with male companions constantly, only for weekend or out of town to meet other men online.( Remember trip to MIAMI RECENTLY, without Toni.)
3. Buys or likes antiques.
4. Wears V-neck lowcut tshirts ( like on the canada twitter pic).
Gee I HOPE LEO IS NOT GAYYYYYY.

white horse @ 08/16/2014 at 2:03 pm

@Malibu Barbie: That story is old

@Malibu Barbie: Young lovelies are his “beards”.

@AND: Do you think they still hurt?

Now everyone supporting gay marriage rights again

I dont know what you are talking about. The thread is getting crazy.

Dave's babe @ 08/16/2014 at 2:25 pm

Dave and his Toni babe will spend time together in Laguna.

Malibu Barbie @ 08/16/2014 at 2:27 pm

-than-a-pretty-face-mission-blues-sylvia-earle-says/comment-page-1/#comm@tigercub: I hope not too.
@White horse old? What’s the new ways to tell.?

white horse @ 08/16/2014 at 2:30 pm

@Malibu Barbie: To tell that he’s gay? In what kind of fantasy are you living in? LOL

white horse @ 08/16/2014 at 2:32 pm

@Malibu Barbie: You seem to care about the matter more than anyone <3

Pretty face? This is 2014 not the early 2000′s.

sound machine @ 08/16/2014 at 2:38 pm

@huh?: stop kidding me

@huh?: The eyes are the mirror of the soul

@in love: What his eyes tell you?

@@in love: That he’s a good hearted, charming and intelligent man with sometimes an aching manipulative heart.

This thread is getting so cheesy. I’m over.

That something @ 08/16/2014 at 3:01 pm

I think he is waiting for something amazing life changing happen in his life.

@Lucy: At least no one is fighting… yet.

Blacksharpie @ 08/16/2014 at 3:29 pm

I had never heard of “Kpopstarz” before. They keep rehashing this story every week.

@Blacksharpie: Hi Lady! I think the article basically covered every story about them since April – LOL! From them living together, to him cheating on her with the two girls, the Cannes/suicide story and her role in a movie. It’s a complete mish mash of stories from all the rag magazines. I’ve never heard of this site either, but considering it’s all old news, I’m not surprised.

Blue Poppy @ 08/16/2014 at 4:01 pm

@That something: I totally agree with u.I believe Leonardo is waiting for something extraordinary…and magnificent .

Um,no. He looks 55. All that boozing and chain smoking
And pigging out have turned him into a bloated old man.

Leo still looks like better than you!!

Malibu Barbie @ 08/16/2014 at 4:09 pm

@Blue Poppy: Yeah ME. :)

Look like Leo and jared Leto are auditioning for the same part..hard to believe Leo is younger than Jared?

Don't get it @ 08/16/2014 at 4:15 pm

Hey Girls!!!!. How are youuu??. Hope all of you are ok. I’m doing fine, with a lot to do for college.
So he is doing a new documentary, cool. He said he wanted to do one, i’m glad he was saying the truth LOL.
I’ll try to catch up with all of you later….
Have a great weekend!!

What!!! Leo looks sexy! Those arms…and he is always licking his lips…it is just to much! ;)

@S: yeeeeah…:P

@FRESH:

I’m glad he’s getting involved in events like these again. Thanks for posting!

@Fresh: Hi! Thanks for the article. I know Oceana has been trying to get drift nets banned for awhile. Those nets are so wasteful and is devastating the sea life.
@S: Hi lady! I like how the pick the picture where he is licking his lips as the first photo you see! He does look good. Hopefully, there will be some great photos from tonight’s event.
@Don’t get it: Hi! Hope you are doing good. Actually, the documentary they are talking about is already done. Leo was at the premier of it and spoke. I don’t think he had anything to do with it. always good to hear from you. Take care! :)

typo! *they picked…

Malibu Barbie @ 08/16/2014 at 6:05 pm

@Vamoosh: you lucky I don’t know where you live because I’m ready to take you out SNIPER STYLE. Quit talking GRIMEY about my LEO. *.*

@Don’t get it: Hi! It’s nice to see you checking in. How are you doing?

Soulmate Says @ 08/16/2014 at 7:02 pm

I challenge Leo to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

Toni and her friends posted from Palm Springs a little while ago so I don’t think she will ( or is ) at the Oceana event. By the way her friend Jamie is there as well so probably she took that first photo Toni posted from this road trip.

They posted an IG photo in which they mirror in what it appears to be a city building hall

@Soulmate Says:

LMAO… What does that have to do with ALS though? I’m missing the connection.

@also…: Hi! That is weird. There was a picture of the road so I thought she was heading back to attend the event. The fact that she is hanging with her gfs instead of going to an event honoring Leo is really odd. Considering how close it is, maybe she will fly in last minute. Guess we will have to wait and see.

@also…: She wasn’t tagged before so maybe she joined the trip later.

@Soulmate Says:

I’ve seen it on JJ but what does pouring ice water on yourself have to do with ALS??? It doesn’t make any sense.

@Zzzzzz: Maybe it was just them driving around in the area around Palm Springs / Leo’s house. I don’t think it’s that odd though. He was in Washington with him after the Katie scandal and of course St Tropez. This is not that public event.
@@also: I think she has been there since the beginning because someone had to take that first photo Toni posted ( some convenience store or has station ) so maybe only the people on the photos were tagged.

FYI on BZ there’s an article posted about this film. It says Leo got the song “Never Let Me Go” by Florence and the Machine for the ending.

@also…: Maybe. But IMO, I think it’s odd that she chooses the weekend he is being honored to have spa trip with her gfs. Who knows. I do think they have an odd relationship, but if it works for them…..

Typo! have *a spa….

@Zzzzzz:

Maybe there’s not enough press covering the event. I doubt Toni cares about the environment.

@Zzzzzz: Perhaps she wasnt invited.

@Amy: Hi! Like I said earlier, she could fly in at the last minute. I think it’s only a 40 minute flight, if that.

@Amy: She just needs to post a IG picture saying that she was there to support the cause.

Who cares about his side piece? That’s Leo event and only matters to see him.

@Amy: I agree. It’s not as public as the previous ones and no need for PR right now.

@Amy: Which movie? The documentary?

Malibu Barbie @ 08/16/2014 at 8:16 pm

@Why: yeah, I hope the BIMBO don’t show up. But most likely she will not miss a chance to let everyone know she is there. We’ll see a pic of her same dumb facial expression she does in every PHOTO.
That friend of hers will def. Post a pic from the event.
Which one of you is @emmalegit? What an obsessed TONI STAN. Leo got Andrea, Toni got emma.

He’s going to have that nasty beard and gut for at least another 7 months OMG!

@ponpon: just seven? Lol could be more than that.

@also…:

Yeah, Mission Blue.

Anything at the event?

Conspiracy or coincidence @ 08/16/2014 at 9:39 pm

Once a upon a time I read that Getty images only papped celebs when they are called or invited. Look Miranda Kerr in their searches and you will find bunch of “sightings”.

Now Check this. http://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/image?phrase=Leonardo+DiCaprio+And+Toni+Garrn+Sighting+In+Saint-Tropez&family=editorial

Conspiracy or coincidence @ 08/16/2014 at 9:45 pm

Now check this other. http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&p=dicaprio+++amfAR%27s+

Only certain pictures are provided by “German Select”. Guess which.

K. ‏@kalle_rauch · 17m
Trods eating 100 dollar steaks with Leo dicaprio and I’m eating Nutella on a cracker with Jordan Derenzi

So Toni’s team is the one putting out pics of them? But oh no didn’t you forget if you imply that you’ll just have some posters here defending Toni and claim it’s all Leo only.

@Conspiracy or coinsidenece:
The links don’t show any images.

And fyi I’m no Toni hater she’s OK to me but its obvious her PR is hard at work no doubt.

Toni comments deleted @ 08/16/2014 at 10:01 pm

Wow the biitch cracks under pressure notice most of those comments are gone..including the brainless idiot comment lol she does read the comments lol

@Conspiracy or coincidence: neither, there is no need to ‘invite’ paps when you go to a place that they are all over. Yachts are mobile if celebs dont want to be seen they can move away from the cameras (except when getting on or off the boat).

Conspiracy or coincidence: @ 08/16/2014 at 10:09 pm

Getty Images have confirmed They do not chase celebs. They are asked to attend if it’s an event or are called by the celeb.

@also…:
at the first search on Getty Images: leonardo dicaprio and toni garrn sighting in saint-tropez

at the second search: amfar dicaprio 2014

@Neither: sorry made that comment because it came up ‘no images’ when I clicked the link

Kari Mozena ‏@karimozena · 11m
Partiers are catching on to Leo at the silent auction at @Oceana in spite of his wee ponytail and bushy beard.

@Blacksharpie: Hi! I wonder if that is him. It would make sense, but didn’t he just get a Tesla? It seems he’s been buying a lot of cars lately. It’s a cool car looking hybrid.

Typo! It’s a cool looking hybrid!

Blacksharpie @ 08/16/2014 at 10:54 pm

@Zzzzzz:
Don’t know. I wondered if the car could be an auction item.
He could have been tagged because he is attending.
I tried a search on Getty Images but wasn’t successful?!

hollywoodtv ‏@hollywoodtv · 1m
Leonardo DiCaprio on the blue carpet for @Oceana in Laguna Beach https://twitter.com/hollywoodtv/status/500837730918469632/photo/1

Blacksharpie @ 08/16/2014 at 10:57 pm

@Tweet:
He looks good.
Like the open collar.

Holy moly! @ 08/16/2014 at 10:59 pm

@Tweet: HOT MEN!!! Love the beard, ponytail, the suit, the open shirt, his Face, his gaze.

@Blacksharpie: Agree! Can’t wait to see more!

@Tweet: I like his looks. I need more.

@Tweet:

He looks good! Yummy!!!

Malibu Barbie @ 08/16/2014 at 11:25 pm

@Oceana: Thanks for the pics. I hate his hair. He needs to quit slicking in BACK. Overall, he looks good.

@Tweet thanks for the pic.

Awesome kicks! Leo looks very handsome! Super glad he is participating in this event tonight!
@Zzzzzz Hi back! :)

@Oceana: The sneakers LOL Love him!

Thanks for the pics.

@Oceana:

Vinnie’s with him. He looks hot! I love this look and love his little ponytail. :-)

@Oceana: Hi! Thank you so much for all the pics! He looks great! Heck, I don’t even mind the slick back hair. Love the ponytail and the sneakers!

Blacksharpie @ 08/16/2014 at 11:46 pm

@Oceana:
Thanks for the pics!

Malibu Barbie @ 08/16/2014 at 11:47 pm

Toni and her girls have had more than enough time to get there for the AFTERPARTY , you know she’s the AFTERPARTY DATE. How much money do you think he makes VINNY donate.?

Nice sneakers. He looks good.

@also…:

LOL. Has anyone ID’d them yet?

Blacksharpie @ 08/17/2014 at 1:12 am

Leo speaking at the event.

From BZ. Look at that smile!! Would love to see that all the time!

nice event… nice look…and nice shoes, honey…;)

@tigercub:
the shoes are awful, lols. u dont gotta lie

@bz: if YOU dont like the shoes it doesnt mean that I lie!!! :(

@lol: I was saying seven because filming starts in a month and the shoot is scheduled to last for 6 months. There will probably be reshoots though and promo for it. :(

@Oceana: I love the kicks!

@ponpon: did u use to post here as ‘newbie’??

Don't get it @ 08/17/2014 at 4:27 pm

@also…:
Hiiii!!!!! I’m great…. i don’t have a lot to do for college this weekend so i’m enjoying it !!!.. How are youu?. Good to see you are still here… How is everything in here?. I laughed a lot at all of those posts where Toni was mentioned but she was not the girl in the photos…. She is still failing at being recognized by the media…. and it’s been more than a year since she started to date Leo.
Hope everything is ok with you :D

Don't get it @ 08/17/2014 at 4:29 pm

@Zzzzzz:
Hey!. Hope you are doing good too :D. Oh, i thought it was a new thing…. so still there’s no new documentary?. LOL. Did the shooting for The Revenant started?. Any news from that project?. Have a good weekend :D

MirinAesthatic @ 09/08/2014 at 5:16 pm