Vanessa Hudgens Screams Her Way Through the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - Watch Now!

Vanessa Hudgens shows a tad bit of nerves just before she gets ice water dumped on her head for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!

The 25-year-old actress was nominated by her younger sister Stella, who also completed the task. Watch below!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“@laurajaynenew @ashleytisdale @itsashbenzo your turn boo boos #icebucketchallenge #ALSawareness,” she captioned the video.

In case you missed it, check out Vanessa‘s brand new back-to-school cover for Flaunt mag!

Vanessa Hudgens – ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Video

Click inside to watch Stella’s video too…

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Whatever!!! @ 08/18/2014 at 9:55 pm

SERIOUSLY??? Another post on this troll? THREE TIMES in one day. Wonder what deal is in place with her publicist and this website. Beyond obvious at this point – like her or not, further proof this is a PAID FOR website.

i’ve had it with this thing

@Whatever!!!: Every celeb that has done the ALS ice bucket challenge, Jared made a post on. It’s to bring more awareness to the disease. Your ignorance is appalling.

Whatever!!! @ 08/18/2014 at 10:01 pm

@Melissa: Dear Stupid: I’m not commenting on the ALS challenge you dolt, I’m commenting on the fact that this NOBODY has been featured FOUR (correcting my earlier comment that it was three) TIMES in one day. And of course this NOBODY did the challenge since it’s another way for her to get ANY press. Go back to shaving your father’s back in your double wide sweetie.

@Whatever!!!: Well, maybe because the others featured didn’t also have a magazine cover come out today, and a lovely birthday wish to her great guy, all in the same day. If you don’t like it, scram. She is adorable here, and will always love her infectious energy.

@Whatever!!!: And nightwish, quit changing your name all the time. Man up, dude.

@Whatever!!!: So out of every celebrity who has done this challenge Vanessa is the only person who gets hate for it & is called an attention seeker? Yeah that makes a lot of sense. It’s not like she did it for the cause or because she was nominated 3 times or anything like that. I can actually name a lot of people who have been posted on this site multiple times in one day but like always Vanessa gets blamed for everything. She breathes & people say she’s doing it for attention.

So stupid. It’s like 120 degrees in California, splashing a bucket of water on yourself is not a big deal.

@Whatever!!!: what its u again commenting on every vanessa post trolls….. i think its the cutest and sweetest video i’ve seen.

Whatever!!! @ 08/18/2014 at 10:40 pm

@mags: That’s because you’re not that bright. Having your parents be brother and sister doesn’t help you does it?

Whatever!!! @ 08/18/2014 at 10:42 pm

@maria: When she is covered on this site for something PRODUCTIVE, like a J.O.B. I’ll be happy to stay silent. Until then, she is featured her for juice runs, weave adjustments, and climbing Runyon. She is a SNOOZE and a total NOBODY.

Whatever
Petty and jouvinile insults are the arguments of the weak.

Whatever!!! @ 08/18/2014 at 10:52 pm

@Jr: Ahh, advise from someone named Jr. MUCH appreciated!!

Whatever
Yes. I was named after my father so people just started to call me jr. I don’t see how that’s relevant.

@: It’s ICE water. There is a difference. Actually being in a hot place makes it worse. You are subjecting your body to sudden temperature change.Love how half of Hollywood is doing this but she is the only one being accused of having an agenda.

@Whatever!!!: She actually has been working the past couple of months which people have pointed out to you on multiple occasions but you still continue to open your big mouth.

Whatever!!! @ 08/19/2014 at 12:18 am

@Tay: Let’s see where her “working” goes. If she has a film come out, you won’t hear a word from me. If she continues to be photographed hawking products or getting lattes, I’ll be here.

What a useless waste of space

Lol these haters judge mental idiots are to funny judging everything Vanessa does!Really pathetic!!Get a life seriously and stop being jealous of these celebrities who has Money and Fame but anyway’s good job Haters keep the ratings up for Vanessa on just jared.

Only one hater on this thread, namely Nightwish. Ain’t man enough to own up or man up. No guts no glory! Vanessa, you go Girl! It is catching on here in my country.

Whatever!!! @ 08/19/2014 at 5:12 am

@Amoore: Speaking of “mental idiots” – time to retake English 101. You can cannot speak or write intelligently. Maybe that 4th grade trailer park education IS paying off for you after all!

The video is fun and Vanessa seems to be enjoying every moment of his life. She looks like a very bubbly and positive girl.
I can’t wait to see the videos of my other favorite actors and singers.

Vanessa and Stella are GORGEOUS.

Whatever a.k.a Nightwish Mental idiot that you are.I’m sorry I’m not the most intelligent human in the world please forgive me you moron! Freak obsessed vanessa hudgens stalker commenting under different names.You probably have no life, just sitting behind a computer all day.Continue being the sick idiot you are your time will come(Karma)and then you will begging forgiveness.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All