Henry Cavill Hides Superman Costume Under Robe on 'Batman V Superman' Set

Henry Cavill Hides Superman Costume Under Robe on 'Batman V Superman' Set

Henry Cavill sports a black robe over his Superman costume while walking on the set of his upcoming movie Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice on Monday (August 18) in Detroit, Mich.

It was recently announced that the release date for the 31-year-old English actor’s film has been moved up from May 2016 to March 25, 2016.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Henry Cavill

When Henry isn’t filming Batman v Superman, he has been busy doing charity work in Europe and was recently named the ambassador for the Durrell Wildlife Park.

henry cavill hides superman costume 01
henry cavill hides superman costume 02
henry cavill hides superman costume 03
henry cavill hides superman costume 04

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Lovehenry @ 08/19/2014 at 1:27 am

Gorgeous superman with or without the robe

The premise of this movie is beyond stupid. Now we have this closet case. LOL

Sick of Him @ 08/19/2014 at 2:54 am

This guy has the personality of a robot. So emotionless and dull.

jon m'shulla @ 08/19/2014 at 4:59 am

It must be cold. What is that robe made of? I think Henry is great too.

He really doesn’t have much of a personality.
and is he going bald. His hairline is really receding like crazy.

To the commentator above: No, he just has a mature hairline. Notice how his hair is holding in the front. Psychological studies have shown that women/men find this more attractive on men than keeping a youthful hairline too. This man is drop dead gorgeous.

WOW this guy is a walking -talking real life Superman/Clark Kent!

In my opinion,he is an extremely talented actor (watch The Tudors,I Capture the castle etc.) and his performance in MOS was pure perfection.For me,he is the best superman yet!

And to those who speak about personality…do you even know him?I mean do you know him outside of interviews that he is being asked to behave in a certain way and say ceratin things?Have you even hunged out with him to get to know him?If now….how you talk about his personality?

For the little i have seen the guy comes off as an introvert buthillarious nonetheless.But yo know i don’t take my assumption for granted…BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW HIM!

Sebastian @ 08/19/2014 at 9:19 am

sexy as hell and talented. preach!

@Anna:
I agree with everything that you have written minus the he is the best superman yet … no, no … it will forever be Christopher Reeves…..

LOLOLOLOLOL yes, he has not personality, he’s boring, awful, bald, not sexy, fat and blah blah blah LOLOLOLOLOL sure!!!

Right, no personality. What you lot actually mean is no American personality. He’s normal, and English and well-mannered and private. In a culture that thinks Kardashians are normal. This is what a gentleman looks like. But what would you lot know or appreciate about that. Sigh.

Sassypants @ 08/19/2014 at 2:15 pm

@starchy:

I don’t know him so I can’t comment on his personality. I do think he looks very unapproachable in photos but its paparazzi not a family photo. Regardless, I don’t think it is “well-mannered” of you to generalize about Americans nor do I think you set the standard on normalcy. I don’t think he is any of the things you or Marianna say about him as I don’t know him. Do you know him or all Americans?

katherine @ 08/19/2014 at 4:56 pm

@starchy:

100% agree! He’s well mannered, a gentleman with everyone and for some people that’s being cold or lack of personality, he’s a very quite person maybe if he were in front of me I could tell him to relax a little bit? but I really love the way he is, his manners, etc. I think he’s the kind of person who needs to know you to being even more relax. Clearly he has not a clown personality and I don’t think there’s any reason to change, I don’t want someone fake.

And for “Sassypants” (nice name! lol) is not what “Starchy” or “Marianna” say is what we watch in his interviews and the close, grateful and respectful relationship he has with fans, in their OWN words about their experience with him.

Henry strikes me as a king,well-mannered and a bit of a goofy person….and people say the he has no personality?THEN FINE i don’t want a personality either.HELL i wish every person that i’ll meet fron now on won’t have a personality.

And are we seriously saying that they guy who got came close to countless coveted roles and eventually got rejected but NEVER gave up…a guy wthout personality?To me it seems like he has a stronger personality than all of us combined.

@marianna:

OMG i loved these videos so much.I laughed so hard!!!!!!!!!!And people say he is stiff….he obviously isn’t!

Borrrrrrrrring he is such a snooze fest. Plus he’s not all that either, if anything he looks like a cardboard cut out. meh.

Henry Cavill is gay!

@Anna: Anna give it up,the man is gorgeous but he can’t act.

Lovehenry @ 08/20/2014 at 1:53 pm

Stop trying to make gay henry happen. I am sure you are the same person who says he is boring and has no personality. If you really feel that way about the guy you shouldn’t waste your time. Give it up already

@Meme: Your life is a cardboard cut out, and you wish you could have a job as exciting as being able to travel all over and make films. Stick to your 9 to 5 dipshit.

@Elena:

yes ^_^ I love the entire interview with Graham Norton, a sweet detail about it: when Russell talk about when he saw Henry for te second time

His arms are not normal, too short!

@nicol:

what????? LOLOLOL

‘maybe’ that’s because he has a third arm ♥!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All