Robin Williams Touches Our Hearts in Last Video Message to Ill Fan (Video)

Robin Williams Touches Our Hearts in Last Video Message to Ill Fan (Video)

Check out Robin Williams in one of his last video messages to a terminally ill fan named Vivian Waller, who wished she could meet him.

“Hey, girl. What’s going on down there in New Zealand? Sending all my love to you, Jack, and Sophie. Mark this off your bucket list,” the 63-year-old actor shared in the video.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Robin Williams

Robin closed the video by saying, “It’s all right, it’s all right, it’s all right. Much love to you, baby.”

Vivian is currently in hospice care and is battling terminal lung, bowel and liver cancer.

Robin Williams – Message to Terminally ill Woman

beautiful person @ 08/19/2014 at 1:27 am

What a beautiful person he was. So giving, despite his pain. I hope his death was not in vain and that the world would take “depression” more seriously. We have undying compassion for other illnesses like cancer, and rightfully so. But when someone suffers from depression and other anxiety issues, we look down on them. It’s a chemical imbalance in the brain that the victim cannot control. It’s a helpless feeling, yet if feels as if nobody truly cares, no understands.

love you robin @ 08/19/2014 at 2:23 am

“alright alright alright, i’m just channeling matthew mcconaughey

:( RIP Robin. I’m heartbroken, he was my favorite. I can only imagine the pain his family and friends feel

#90sChild @ 08/19/2014 at 5:34 am

Aw. That was so bittersweet. Sweet because of the gentle, huge hearted person he was. Spreading love and laughter throughout the world to millions so people. Sad, however, since he is no longer with us. The tragic irony in seeing a man bringing smiles nd laughter onto the faces of SO many people when they were feeling down but unable to enlighten his own misery. It’s all so heartbreaking. :(

#90sChild @ 08/19/2014 at 5:38 am

Apologies for all the grammatical and spelling errors above but I have no desire to battle the warriors of “Autocorrect” so early in the morning. ;)

It was so sweet of him to do this. This video is so bittersweet but an example of his kindness despite whatever personal pain he was in..

Rande Hamilton @ 08/19/2014 at 10:34 am

Its kind of ironic he made a movie that may have been his call for HELP ‘the Fisherking” some bi-polar activity, depression, and loneliness. May you rest in peace! Robin, You will NEVER be forgotten!!

That was very sweet of Robin to do for a fan of his. He really was a sweetheart. That’s one of the things I love about him. Now he’s in the hearts of his family, his friends and his fans who love him.

How lovely to have video where you can see directly into his beautiful, generous soul. He was the real deal and deserves to be remembered for this very quality that he shared with the world. The cream always rises to the top and he certainly was the creme de la creme of the human spirit.

FYI everyone that reads this, since you don’t judge me as a kook- or as delusional; as my friends, family and strangers I have shared stories with know, I have an extremely prescient and open mind, I get downloads form the universe daily, about things that are yet to happen.I have worked as an ER, Cardiac,and Rehab Nurse for years and could forewarn of as yet unforeseen complications, and untoward outcomes.I have dreamt, thought things and they manifest within hours.I do not like to say I am psychic, because i believe that says I am different form you, or separate in some way. An that is not true- We truly all are one, and everyone has the ability to get the information I receive from the universe, we are leaves on a tree,and we are imprinted by what goes on deep within the earth, where the tree roots, and are affected by every molecule int he air…So, that being said. I have something that our dear Robin wants me to share. I hope this finds its way to his family and they take comfort in it. As he has trauma from separating from them, and us and he wants the world to know it.

I had a communion with Robin’s spirit in Telluride, in the middle of the night around August i8th…He was asking for everyone’s forgiveness..he was crying, tears were flowing out of my eyes yet not attached to emotion, just witnessing..He was saying that he was sorry, that all he wanted to do was make us laugh, to laugh at himself, but that he could not do it anymore; that his mind , that we all loved him for was beginning to experience the ravages of Parkinson;s already, in the early stages..He intimated he was exhausted from his struggle with addiction and that did not want to be a burden, a bummer and a stranger to the world he so loved, and was loved by..He shared that he needed to go with some sense of self left, that he was petrified of his demise and needed to take control over it, before it was too late..It was so real, the communication…Perhaps, he was revisiting the places where he was most happy in time.The Rocky Mountains were well known to him.The Mork and Mindy show was filmed in Boulder, the first series, I believe.That is when he hit the scene, and become our beloved, adored Robin Williams…Perhaps he was there, trying to fly high, like in this video..Quantum Physics describes death as merely an atomic al rearrangement of atoms .I prefer to think of him as liberated, on his way to Blissville, getting there with our compassion, forgiveness, and understanding, and without judgement and words about his “violence” toward himself..He said he loved us all, and to be happy, as well as happy for him.He was a trail blazer, he’s asking for a paradigm shift here, on Planet Terra.In some cultures, suicide is in fact honorable.we are lacking in great spiritual depth, and are indoctrinated, so we can’t imagine.If there was one person who could imagine, it was Robin Williams..I read he got the job for Mork and Mandy during an interview , where he went into the interviewer”s office, and instead of taking a seat, stood on his head in the chair.Now, that was imagination at work..Robin definitely thought outside the box.That’s what enabled him to disencase his own soul….This clip will help set us free of our grasping and grappling, as well as our judgement….Enjoy! We love you eternally, Robin.It’s okay, dear.Thank you for all the laughs and deep wisdom expressed through your characters..You are forever in our hearts….

Beautiful! Thank you for this and bless you!

Wow what a stupid time to try peddle your “abilities” This may have been slightly believable if you had the sense to proofread your psycho babble before posting it. Smh at your attempt to take something as tragic as this and turn it into a story you made up for whatever reason. Shame on you!

Gonna miss you a long time, Sir, stay safe where ever you are.

@Rose Marie Caputo: You are simply crazy and to comment with any other reply would be the same as acknowledging your delusional state. Robin Williams was a legend in his own time….however….you are a legend in you own MIND. Seek therapy immediately (and learn how to spell)..Thank you

HEY ROBIN YOU ENLIGHTENED THE VERY SPIRIT OF HUMANITY AND GAVE OF YOURSELF SO OTHERS COULD BENIFIT FROM YOU KIND HEART AND ABILITY TO MAKE US ALL LAUGH THROUGH OUR PROBLEMS AND NOT REALIZING YOU WERE SUPPRESSING THE PAIN OF DEPRESSION AND ANXEITY GOD BLESS YOUR SWEET CARING SOUL I WILL MISS YOU EVEN THOUGH I NEVER MET YOU I HOPE TO SEE YOU ONE DAY ON THE OTHER SIDE I ALSO SEND MY HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES TO YOUR MOM AND POP AND TO THANK THEM FOR SHARING YOU WITH US ALL RIP FUNNY MAN LOVE YA

Gail Strejc @ 08/27/2014 at 9:08 pm

I will always love this man, the heart of this man, the core of his soul, his sparkle was gone, his eyes lost their gleam, while he was in pain he was trying to cheer up others. My eyes are filing up with tears, yet again. I am going to miss you Robin Williams.

RW didnt take his own life people. Think about it… he just was refusing to play there game anymore so they cut his strings

danwat1234 @ 08/29/2014 at 5:37 am

Why is that video only 144p? HORRIBLE quality!

I am so sorry about your passing Robin. I understand it though and think it in some ways honourable that you didn’t want your family to suffer and watch you slowly lose everything you held dear. It was who you were unselfish. People say suicide is the cowards way out. I don’t agree. Sometimes it just all becomes to much and whilst you could you decided to take control of your own death. I personally didn’t know you but never the less dear man I WILL MISS YOU very much in fact. I think your compassion showed in your eyes which were very soft. I wonder how you are now and truly hope you have found inner peace. What a legacy you leave behind Robin….to have been adored and loved by so many. It was a good and worthwhile life sir. I understand why you did what you did and I hope the world does to. R.I.P. kind man. The world is the worse for not having you in it….<3

@beautiful person: We have lost a beautiful caring person who will not soon be replaced. He made us laugh, he made us cry, and now he has made us miss him a lot. Rest well Robin

Robin’s family will be consoled knowing you communicated with his spirit…And pigs fly….And insane asylums are full of people like yourself…You’re not delusional, that would almost be an excuse…You’re deprived of something, perhaps love…Maybe you should ‘tune in’ to the Williams family & speak to them of childhoods, dreams gone wrong & the lavender walls you live between..