Jay Z Holds Blue Ivy Backstage with Beyonce at VMAs 2014!

Jay Z Holds Blue Ivy Backstage with Beyonce at VMAs 2014!

Jay Z holds his adorable two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy while roaming around backstage at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards held at The Forum on Sunday (August 24) in Inglewood, Calif.

The 44-year-old rapper is at the show to support his wife Beyonce, who will be receiving the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award tonight. She will also be performing a fifteen minute medley that is rumored to be her entire self-titled album!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

Beyonce hit the red carpet earlier in the night in a sheer black dress. Make sure to check out the look.

Valerie Macon/Getty

That kid got her dad’s look , when’s Beyonce going to put a little blond wig on her, match her mom.

They decided to bring their toddler to the over sexualized MTV video awards? ? What great parents.

Kiddie perm ( stat ) @ 08/24/2014 at 11:44 pm

@Sam: I’m black, and even I think blue ivy ‘s hair is atrocious. Bey get her hair braided.

Kiddie perm ( stat ) @ 08/24/2014 at 11:48 pm

Its a shame how Beyonce and her mother show major attention to their own heads yet BLUE IVY gets none. BUCKWHEAT.

@Kiddie perm ( stat ): that buck wheat comment is racist and bey performance was wonderful

@Sam: beyonce hater

I love that Bey is letting her daughter wear her hair natural, instead of putting those tight braids on her. She’s a little cutie pie and such a little mommy’s girl!

GhettoTrash @ 08/25/2014 at 12:19 pm

Dayum – what’s up with the ‘fro?!? Also – weren’t they worried about gang shootings at this thing? 75% of the attendees were…ya know. And it WAS in Inglewood – aka – IngleHood

Fame Whores @ 08/25/2014 at 1:06 pm

I don’t know why or when the BeyoncĂ© bandwagon worshipping started, but it’s hilarious to see people idolize this family. Why is she using her child? Why is she dragging her into the spotlight of an uber sexualized stage? Why is she exposing her toddler to thousands of cameras? The answer pretty much lies in ratings and money…the only thing this kid’s parents really care about.

Seriously..This is Sad @ 08/25/2014 at 2:56 pm

Ok..The ONLY thing that bothers me about this entire segment of Beyonce is..that she is TOTALLY put together, Hair, Outfit, Makeup,etc..So I still don’t understand the desire NOT to ensure that your little girl (Blue Ivy), hair is beautiful as well. It doesn’t take much..just a few twists or up in a knot bun, but allow her to be represented the way that her parents are. The child should not always look like she/her hair is very unkept. I am a fan of both Beyonce and JayZ..but this is just wrong..in MY OPINION!

I swear some black people are so whitewashed they don’t even know what natural hair looks like. Do you think you were born with a perm or a sew in? smh FOH

my comment @ 08/28/2014 at 3:43 pm

@Kiddie perm ( stat ):

I am a black woman, and ~~~> YOU ARE IGNORANT! If you are indeed black and think that black females need a perm, then you are the worse kind of self hater.
Natural hair is beautiful.

my comment @ 08/28/2014 at 3:46 pm

@Seriously..This is Sad: #11

Her baby’s hair IS put together in its NATURAL form. She looks beautiful in her natural hair.

my comment @ 08/28/2014 at 3:50 pm

@GhettoTrash: #9

There was a shooting at an after party at a different location, the Carters were NOT at the party.
PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST, you ignorant@ss cretin.