Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Arrive in Nice with the Whole Family!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Arrive in Nice with the Whole Family!

Angelina Jolie makes her way off a private jet after touching down at the airport on Friday (August 22) in Nice, France.

The 39-year-old actress was joined by her fiance Brad Pitt and their children (not pictured). They are likely going to be spending the rest of the summer at their home in Miraval.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Angelina recently told EW that she had the chance to show Louis Zamperini, the subject of her upcoming movie Unbroken, a cut of the film before he died last month.

“I brought it on my laptop to the hospital,” Angelina said. “It was a deeply moving, very profound few hours of my life. Telling his story is a giant responsibility.”

angelina jolie brad pitt arrive in nice 01
angelina jolie brad pitt arrive in nice 02
angelina jolie brad pitt arrive in nice 03
angelina jolie brad pitt arrive in nice 04
angelina jolie brad pitt arrive in nice 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All
Yay New Pics! @ 08/25/2014 at 12:56 pm

My favourite celebrity couple ever! They deserve a break from work to recharge and spend some quality fun times with the family relaxing. I haven’t seen pictures of the kids in ages. They must all look so grown up now.

Jared – There had to be more pics than that. Anyway…thanks for posting. Glad to see new pics.

awww missed them thans jj

both look great and well rested

when will they get married?

Nice vacation with the kids before they start BY THE SEA!

Big let down they didn’t do the ALS challenge , especially from these two, always pushing charitable causes onto the public, I guess They only care about their causes or can be gain PR game.

Is angie actually wearing jeans?

Here comes the brangeloons drooling over this family and there kids..the lezbos,hard up women, pedoz, gonna chat and stare at these people begging for more pics. I had my say, done with this post…looking good Brad and Angie

groundcontrol @ 08/25/2014 at 1:25 pm

Ah, the rest of the summer in France. How lovely that sounds.
Lucky kids. Lucky family.

Passing Through @ 08/25/2014 at 1:27 pm

Damn that Brad. It ought to be illegal to be that freaking hot at 50. At first I thought Angie was wearing sneakers but I think she must have some flat sandals or flip flops. I guess we’ll have to go other sites to see the pix of the kids since Jared’s doign that lame ass boycott thing…

Passing Through @ 08/25/2014 at 1:29 pm

# 1119 Phool. @ 08/25/2014 at 4:09 am
Brad Pitt Executive Produces Documentary BIG MEN, Premiering on PBS Tonight
++++++++++++++++++++++
I was planning to watch tennis tonight but I’ll have to check this out instead. I thought it was hilarious that Porgie is producing a fictional movie based on one of Rachel Boynton’s previous documentaries called “Our Brand In Crisis) that will now star Sandra Bullock instead of himself. It’s been in development for a few years, but Brad’s been involved with Big Men for longer than that. so more stalking from Porgie. Let’s all act surprised.

Most beautiful couple, so happy they got together

Wooohooo! Just popped in on the off-chance that there would be new pix and voila! There it is. LOL
Cant stay. But Angie and Brad look edible. LOL
See ya later, JP peeps!

Queen and King Jolie-pitt @ 08/25/2014 at 1:35 pm

The Royal couple and children arrived in Nice and will go probably to their Miraval Castle to see all the last constructions improvements in the estate.

I think they will stay there the most part of the time while Brad and Angelina are filming in Malta. It´s possible to go to Malta everyday and return to France in the evening because it´s only 1h30m by plane. If they used the Nice airport, but if they used the a small airport near Brignoles or even less time, if they rented a Helicopter and fly directly from their Castle.

It´s great to see new pictures of this amazing family again. It´s incredible that all this time they stayed in LA, we never saw any pictures beside the time they arrived or departed.

Passing Through @ 08/25/2014 at 1:37 pm

Soooooo…Jared says Brad and Angie are “likely going to spend the rest of the summer at Miraval”. Has he been hanging out with Jamie again? Or just talking out his ass? Cuz…they kind of have a movie to film in Malta and that’s not exactly right next door to their Miraval estate for an easy commute…

I swear the biased towards Angie and Brad and Beyonce and Jay Z I honestly think it’s funny. People can sit on this website and praise Angie and Brad but sit there tear a piece of Bey and Jay Z. I wish both couples happiness and long lasting love and marriage. But we all know if this picture was of Bey and Jay half of these comments would be fill w/ hate and misery.

I see they have been in Nice France since Friday and no one even put out a tweet, lol. Angle is looking great. Btw, what color hat is that Brad wearing on his head? Thank God his body is banging. Brad get the best of everything, great looks, great body, great fiancee and beautiful children, lucky man.

Observer2 @ 08/25/2014 at 1:40 pm

Nice that they’re going to be able to spend time at their home in France before they start work on BTS.

And Brad, damn!

As for the IBC, they probably don’t even know about it. They’re not on social media. Unless, someone got a hold of them and told them. And since we’ve been told by a few people that know them, Brad, especially, it’s hard to get to Brad. There is a process involved. LOL.

Passing Through @ 08/25/2014 at 1:43 pm

# 1132 Phool. @ 08/25/2014 at 7:36 am
#Good Morning Passing Through
What in the gods name possesed you to post that Gerard Butler TMZ honk honk photos lol, which was just gross and despicable, considering he just did a voice over for kiddie’s movie ”How to train your Dragon” , damn you Butler show some respect to your little fans . As if I wasn’t over Ticky letting him put his slippery finger up her ******** in public wasn’t enough , but this, seriously the man has gone down hill in my estimation , what’s wrong with him have some shame, or should I say get a room you can afford it . Has he ever been in a long time relationship? The way he’s abusing his one minute fame by jumping from one woman to another, is just gross.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
No, Phool…whattaya REALLY think about Bloatler’s public manhoing display? LOL! I was mainly disgusted because the man is nearly 45 years old. He’s not some 16 year-old kid getting lucky for the first time. If he’s got no more control than to dry hump a chick in a parking lot, then it doesn’t exactly bode well for his indoor technique. Dude is seriously putting the scum in scumbag.

I wonder if she knows she’s been called out a couple of times to do the ALS ice bucket challenge. I can’t imagine she has no one in/on her team that pays attention to current events.

My favs ppl in the whole world….put more pics

Well,, they are across the pond now so it is only a matter of days, I”m sure, until we see them on Malta. They are likely basing themselves in France for this shoot………..they can return on the weekends or whatever.

Anxious to see the kids when someone finds them on another site………maybe X17……..I’ll check.

Wonderbust @ 08/25/2014 at 1:53 pm

@Tiana:
huh? people tear Brad and Angelina apart all the time. By the time this thread reaches 200 comments there will be trolls spaming this thread about a break up. I am a Beyonce fan and have been to many of her concerts but you fans need to get over the media trying to split them apart. The media has been doing it to Brad and Angelina for 10 years.

Wonderbust @ 08/25/2014 at 1:56 pm

Glad that we finally get pics. They both look great. Im not sure if Sunny posted this already but here are aerial pics of the set i found on imdb

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All