Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Kids Played Big Roles in Their Wedding!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Kids Played Big Roles in Their Wedding!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married this past weekend at Chateau Miraval on Saturday evening (August 23) in France and new details are emerging about the ceremony!

The 39-year-old actress and 50-year-old actor’s children, Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and 6-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, were all involved in the wedding in a big way!

Angelina was walked down the aisle by her two older sons Maddox and Pax. Zahara and Vivienne acted as the flower girls as they threw flower petals down the aisle before the bride took her big walk. Shiloh and Knox served as the ring bearers in the big ceremony.

Before the non-denominational wedding, Angelina and Brad obtained a marriage license in California, the AP reports.

Congrats again to the beautiful couple!

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Angelina and Brad 4 Eva @ 08/28/2014 at 10:01 am

Congratulations <3 <3

I am very happy for both Dame Angelina and Brad!

Sweet Love @ 08/28/2014 at 10:03 am

What an Amazing News :))))

Congratulations!! I love it that the most powerful HW couple in the world was able to have an intimate wedding without any hoopla. I love it!!!

I bet it was absolutely beautiful.

The Best News ever!!!

Wishing the JPs all the Love and Happiness in the World and forget more.

I’m shocked. No really. I’m shocked. How is this shocking. But I honestly didn’t think they would do it.i guess that report about Brad getting their castle ready for their wedding was right.

I hope the third time is the charm for Dame Angelina.

Wow! Woo hoo! Congratulations to the happy couple..who were happy anyway. What will Maniston do now, no longer claim to being the lovely Mr Pitt’s only wife (divorced one that is).

Q. Who will marry first , you or george clooney? A. George . Lol I guess she was wrong.

I wish I was a fly on the wall… To witness this most Amazing day for my most fave celebrity couple in all the land. Whoooot whoooooo.
(((( Happy Dance ))))

Another Fan2 @ 08/28/2014 at 10:13 am

CONGRATULATIONS to the newlyweds and their lovely family!!!

Glorious News @ 08/28/2014 at 10:13 am

Congratulations Brad and Angie, so happy for you both your beautiful Family and all your Fans round the World.
Hiiiippppp Hiiiiiiiippp Hooooooorrrraaaaayyyyyyy.

Congratulions to the most beautiful couple ever. So happy for them.

African Girl @ 08/28/2014 at 10:16 am

Awwww!!! So sweet!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The New York Times ‏@nytimes 2 min

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Wed in France: Media Reports http://nyti.ms/1plCyMq

I love that they did it so secretly. I think they learned when Brad was doing press for world war z and giving hints that the wedding was soon. Right after that you know who got the cover of people magazine talking about her wedding. LoL

OMG!!!! Just woke up to this most wonderful news. I guess Jared has a ton of posts to keep us fans happy. I don’t even know where to post … but I am so so so glad. Doing the happy dance. Congrats, Brad and Angie!!!!

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!!!! I LOVE YOU SHI!!! lol
gonna celebrate tomorrow, for real!!! bwahahaha

Kind of obvious she favors all the kids except Shiloh. That kids looks confused about what/who she is. Relax with the aniston hate people. Tell me something I’ve always been curious about. Why is it ok that Angelina went after a married man but it’s not ok that Leanne did or other pigs in Hollywood. I think it’s funny how Angelina is AFRAID to have Brad in movies that would require him to have passionate make out scenes. Though freaky Angie probably brings in another chick now and then for the both of them. Not to mention Brad looks a little puffy lately. Drugs, check! Lol

Big Congrats to the happy family.

Hope we get some great pics of the wedding.

So we know this site is one of the Ho’s preferred spokeschannels, so I wonder who confirmed the news with Jared. Jamie? Skyler? Franny? Oh that dude is going to make a few bucks selling those pics… LOL.

My heart still breaks for these poor kids, who are doomed to forever be used as PR props by their megafamewhoring parents in the media.

Too funny that they’re getting married on the week that Jen has a movie out. Poor things, always coattailing on JA’s success, still to this day! :D

Brangelina and Brad and Angelina are trending.
United States Trends
· Change

#FootSelfieForNash
#Brangelina
Brad and Angelina
#NiallGotATattooOnHisLeftTesticle
#NationalBowTieDay
#krazy1milliongiveaway
Hello Kitty
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Xabi Alonso
South Carolina

Previous thread @ 08/28/2014 at 10:22 am

# 103 tweet @ 08/28/2014 at 10:17 am
jp fans, I saw a tweet around July that Brad was spotted at LA City Hall, I didn’t pay attention and was wondering why Brad was at City Hall, yes now it is clear that he went to get marriage License.
@reply | flag this

Wow just Wow. Congrats to Brad and Angelina.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All