Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Kids Played Big Roles in Their Wedding!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Kids Played Big Roles in Their Wedding!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married this past weekend at Chateau Miraval on Saturday evening (August 23) in France and new details are emerging about the ceremony!

The 39-year-old actress and 50-year-old actor’s children, Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and 6-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, were all involved in the wedding in a big way!

Angelina was walked down the aisle by her two older sons Maddox and Pax. Zahara and Vivienne acted as the flower girls as they threw flower petals down the aisle before the bride took her big walk. Shiloh and Knox served as the ring bearers in the big ceremony.

Before the non-denominational wedding, Angelina and Brad obtained a marriage license in California, the AP reports.

Congrats again to the beautiful couple!

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Angelina and Brad 4 Eva @ 08/28/2014 at 10:01 am

Congratulations <3 <3

I am very happy for both Dame Angelina and Brad!

Sweet Love @ 08/28/2014 at 10:03 am

What an Amazing News :))))

Congratulations!! I love it that the most powerful HW couple in the world was able to have an intimate wedding without any hoopla. I love it!!!

I bet it was absolutely beautiful.

The Best News ever!!!

Wishing the JPs all the Love and Happiness in the World and forget more.

I’m shocked. No really. I’m shocked. How is this shocking. But I honestly didn’t think they would do it.i guess that report about Brad getting their castle ready for their wedding was right.

I hope the third time is the charm for Dame Angelina.

Wow! Woo hoo! Congratulations to the happy couple..who were happy anyway. What will Maniston do now, no longer claim to being the lovely Mr Pitt’s only wife (divorced one that is).

Q. Who will marry first , you or george clooney? A. George . Lol I guess she was wrong.

I wish I was a fly on the wall… To witness this most Amazing day for my most fave celebrity couple in all the land. Whoooot whoooooo.
(((( Happy Dance ))))

Another Fan2 @ 08/28/2014 at 10:13 am

CONGRATULATIONS to the newlyweds and their lovely family!!!

Glorious News @ 08/28/2014 at 10:13 am

Congratulations Brad and Angie, so happy for you both your beautiful Family and all your Fans round the World.
Hiiiippppp Hiiiiiiiippp Hooooooorrrraaaaayyyyyyy.

Congratulions to the most beautiful couple ever. So happy for them.

African Girl @ 08/28/2014 at 10:16 am

Awwww!!! So sweet!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The New York Times ‏@nytimes 2 min

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Wed in France: Media Reports http://nyti.ms/1plCyMq

I love that they did it so secretly. I think they learned when Brad was doing press for world war z and giving hints that the wedding was soon. Right after that you know who got the cover of people magazine talking about her wedding. LoL

OMG!!!! Just woke up to this most wonderful news. I guess Jared has a ton of posts to keep us fans happy. I don’t even know where to post … but I am so so so glad. Doing the happy dance. Congrats, Brad and Angie!!!!

GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITTS!!!! I LOVE YOU SHI!!! lol
gonna celebrate tomorrow, for real!!! bwahahaha

Kind of obvious she favors all the kids except Shiloh. That kids looks confused about what/who she is. Relax with the aniston hate people. Tell me something I’ve always been curious about. Why is it ok that Angelina went after a married man but it’s not ok that Leanne did or other pigs in Hollywood. I think it’s funny how Angelina is AFRAID to have Brad in movies that would require him to have passionate make out scenes. Though freaky Angie probably brings in another chick now and then for the both of them. Not to mention Brad looks a little puffy lately. Drugs, check! Lol

Big Congrats to the happy family.

Hope we get some great pics of the wedding.

So we know this site is one of the Ho’s preferred spokeschannels, so I wonder who confirmed the news with Jared. Jamie? Skyler? Franny? Oh that dude is going to make a few bucks selling those pics… LOL.

My heart still breaks for these poor kids, who are doomed to forever be used as PR props by their megafamewhoring parents in the media.

Too funny that they’re getting married on the week that Jen has a movie out. Poor things, always coattailing on JA’s success, still to this day! :D

Brangelina and Brad and Angelina are trending.
United States Trends
· Change

#FootSelfieForNash
#Brangelina
Brad and Angelina
#NiallGotATattooOnHisLeftTesticle
#NationalBowTieDay
#krazy1milliongiveaway
Hello Kitty
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Xabi Alonso
South Carolina

Previous thread @ 08/28/2014 at 10:22 am

# 103 tweet @ 08/28/2014 at 10:17 am
jp fans, I saw a tweet around July that Brad was spotted at LA City Hall, I didn’t pay attention and was wondering why Brad was at City Hall, yes now it is clear that he went to get marriage License.
@reply | flag this

Wow just Wow. Congrats to Brad and Angelina.

vickifromtexas @ 08/28/2014 at 10:25 am

such sweet and wonderful news. <3

Hooray for Hollywood. The greatest couple ever got married. I sm so happy for the family and their fans.

Congratulations!!

All the haters move on. This is not your thread. Go to the JA thread and commiserate there.

@amanda a-hole @ 08/28/2014 at 10:26 am

@amanda: let me ask you this …why is it that Angie got pummeled left and right when Brad left skid marks on your idol?…. And how come Leann, Julia Roberts and of course ,your idol,SLU*TNIFER who had an affair with her toyboy who at that time had a lived in GF got away with it…huh ..idiot????

Only stupid, bitter US mag would have a heading Brad who? Let it go …….

were the morons @ 08/28/2014 at 10:27 am

@twitter: I love how both names are trending: Brangelina and Brad and Angelina.

@Oh wow: #7

I hope the third time is the charm for Dame Angelina.
*******************************************************************
It is the charm. They are the love of each others life.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/28/2014 at 10:30 am

The FF fvuckers are crying their eyeballs out. This is so awesome.

Poor Tampon. The Gaylord has to pull every little shiz out of his @ss just to post.

A huge congrats to Brad & Angie and the fans. That’s the most awesome news.

Love The Shoes @ 08/28/2014 at 10:32 am

I so love that they got away with dusting the pap’s and even us! They are the boss of us ya’ll lol! I really do think they’ll make exclusive the pics and the mass dollah’s earned from the sale will benefit their charities. Win win all around. So happy for them.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/28/2014 at 10:33 am

Can we please enjoy this beautiful news and ignore the haters. They are already in pain. Let them suffer. Let them scream. It’s a beautiful day because Brad & Angie are married.

@Media Wh@re MANiston: I knew tammy would be here having an attack. her precious Brad married that hoe that has only been with one man for the last decade. What a hoe. She is haunting Tammy’s mind 24/7. Lmao

@Previous thread: Here is the tweet:

RichardAyoub @RichardAyoub · Jun 19

What was Brad Pitt doing at the LA DA’s office today?

@@amanda a-hole: You seriously need professional help. So angry and scary. God Bless.

Im so happy Brad married his true love.

Ssshhii_baby @ 08/28/2014 at 10:36 am

waving hi to all the JOLIE-PITT fans from around the world!! OMMMMGG!
our royal couple are married!! yippee!!!! I’m over the moon happy for them and their children!!! awe…can you imagine how cute the little ones must’ve looked? my girl Shi probably rocked a bad ass tux…hope we get to see the family’s WEDDING portrait soon!!! I can seriously say this is the first time I don’t mind the troll’s meltdown!!!! Bwahahaha

So Happy #6 @ 08/28/2014 at 10:39 am

@So Happy: Sorry I meant to type Forever more #6

Bras flashing his ring and pretending like he’s looking at his nails during photocall for fury. Now I’m looking froward to his interviews since it seems like he knew more bout the wedding than dame did.

Haters are going to hate, so let them.
We Jolie-Pitt Fans got the best news today and nothing or no one can bring us down!
I’m doing my happy dance — and the JPs are off doing their thang. Life is good for us fans.
Congrats and well wishes for the Jolie-Pitt Family.

Brad flashing his ring and pretending like he’s looking at his nails during photocall for fury. Now I’m looking froward to his interviews since it seems like he knew more bout the wedding than dame did.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/28/2014 at 10:47 am

@Dint sing:

It looks like he is putting away his sunglasses. His hand is on the jacket.

NOT SURPRISED THE KIDS WERE INVOLVED!! TO TH IDIOT WHO SAID SHE FAVORS THE OTHER KIDS BUT NOT SHILOH ARE YOU KIDDING. ITS BEAUTIFUL THAT HER OLDEST SON MADDOX WHOM SHE CREDITS FOR CHANGING HER LIFE WALKED HER DOWN THE AISLE.

POOR HENS ARE LOSING IT. YOUR LOSER IDOL IS A BARREN OLD HEN!!!!

@Previous thread: I do remember that tweet that Brad was seeing going into the municipal building/City Hall. Now it makes sense. Lol

OH!!..tams-hit/horns/blessed one/etc..etc..etc..Why so angry??? ..Why don’t you stick your D*I*CK in your SLU*TNIFER’s a**ssss…..Sorry ,forgot that you prefer them young and male…So I guess you miss your daily dose of se-men or is it because you fail to kidnap a young one for your pleasure…Praying (to different God from yours) that you get caught..

What a glorious day. I love it.

It’s a blast seeing the hens and hags spitting and drooling all over their keyboards.

I hope y’all swallow your own venom.

@Ssshhii_baby: Hi Shi baby, we are so happy this morning. Best news ever. Congratulations to the happy couple.

Lisa Rowe @ 08/28/2014 at 9:23 am

Rolling Stone ‏@RollingStone 2 min

After a nearly a decade together, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were married in France this past Saturday:​ http://rol.st/1tZF3m7

I just hope that with this exciting wedding bliss news that all the Aniston talk will cease and her pr folks move on as well. She never needed to be associated to Brad after their divorce because there was nothing ever binding them together like children. Hopefully, this will be the final burial for 10 years of nonsense and we can all move on away from any association with a person named Aniston. Didn’t care for her prior or after the mess and pray we can have happy discussions here at JJ without ever mentioning that name again after today.

Holly crap!!! I wake up and this! Sweet… Congrats to the happy pair and their children. OH to be a fly on THEIR WALL!

(Photo: getty)

SZ Magazine: Your godparents are the actor Maximilian Schell and Jacqueline Bisset, your father is the Oscar-winner Jon Voight. What fairy tale has a Hollywood child as read to you?
Angelina Jolie: Virtually none, since I’ve made anything from fairy tales. The companion of my childhood were Disney movies. As a teenager I’d rather read history books as novels. Fictitious not interest me. I wanted to know what had really happened. If only I could read vampire stories, I afterwards found me books about the vampire myth.

They have six children from four cultural groups. What you read those before?
The kids love it when I read to them the Tashi stories of Anna and Barbara Fienberg. The little Tashi escaped a Warlord on the back of a swan and tells great stories about giants, witches, ghosts, demons, monsters and robber barons. But mostly I tell stories I invent itself and where my children occur as figures. I then send into adventure or confront them with themes from their daily lives. Sometimes I leave them in coping with even the animals experience in our house. In every story I bring unobtrusively under a morale so that the children learn ethical behavior.

At the age of ten years you went to your father’s side in a white princess dress for the Academy Awards. Was the gear on the red carpet a fabulous experience?
I had a princess dress? I only know that it had lots of lace and looked very eighties moderately. To tell you the truth about that day: I was bored endless! The reason for this is that I grew up in this business. I was as a child often on film sets, so I never thought actor for something special. I saw with my own eyes that are quite ordinary people. My clearest memory of the Oscar-day is the feeling of competition. My brother was sick with worry whether our father would actually win. I was surrounded by people who obviously felt very uncomfortable. The good thing about this experience is that it helps me today to see the Oscars as fun.

16 They set out from home, with 17 They stood in front of a film camera, with 19 They bought a condo, with 20 you closed your first marriage, with 24 second, 26 They adopted their first child. Why the hurry?
You’re right, I had it damn hurry. My motive was that I believed only to the Today and panic had to live my life just half. My grandmother and my mother died early. That’s why I never believed that there could be fairy tales, happy endings and a perfect family in my life. I must work to ensure that I succeed, breathe and me to appreciate my life. Because I know how abruptly can be a life to end, I always think at the end of the day, I had not done enough. This sense of urgency simply makes me not going.

Because other women exemplify an autonomous and independent life, see Columnists in you the successor of Madonna. Pleases you to be proclaimed a leading figure of a new femininity?
No. I’ve gone through many phases in my life and have made ​​it a lot of mistakes. But I’m trying to grow into a person with whom I live and that I can be proud of. I try to be the best man. If this will inspire others, but I will like to be a role model.

Beauty, wealth, family, career, humanitarian commitment: Understand that some women feel the happiness imperative that you embody, as an imposition?
All I can say to these women that I had extremely good luck. I never expected to get this career and this family happiness, and I do not imagine that I would have purchased both through its own merits. Therefore, I feel the responsibility to redirect the person directed to my attention on my humanitarian projects.

Lisa Rowe @ 08/28/2014 at 9:56 am

UNHCR United Kingdom ‏@UNHCRUK 16 min

Please join us in congratulating #UNHCR Special Envoy #AngelinaJolie on her marriage over the weekend to Brad Pitt!

@Media Wh@re MANiston: you’re right. now that I look at it again he is putting his glasses into his pocket while flashing his wedding ring. In the other thread the freak is blaming angelina claiming that angie timed it for the straight to vod movie lol but hello brad has a movie he is promoting right now. What better time to tell the world he’s married than when he is promoting fury.

@amanda a-hole @ 08/28/2014 at 10:59 am

hahahahahaha!!! you’re hilarious!! It’s the other way around,re-tard!!
You with your tunnel vision/cockroach brain mentality. And you .not a fan of the Jolie-Pittt AND being here to write negative comments shows how mental you are!!! I don’t like your idol,her CHINNESS,.Unlike you and speaking for myself.I don’t go to your Fake Blond, Fake Blue eyed STuttering BIMBO idol’s thread.

Brad and Angie got married five days ago and there was absolutely no news about it here in France. I’m so happy for them that they were able to get married quietly and have their special moment without the paparazzi on their tail or helicopters flying over. This news just made the rest of my year. Husband and wife for the rest of their lives.

@OMG!!!: #53

************************************************
I cosign this. I have been saying this for years.

@Felinelilly: Such a big difference from his first marriage. O happy for Brad, Angie and their children.

@#22 – How very kind of you to be so concerned about Angie and Brad’s “poor kids” – I’m sure you stay up nights worrying about them. As for Jen’s new movie, which will bomb, Angie and Brad could care less. These two have their lives filled with their family, their work and their humanitarian causes; the last thing on their minds is some stupid movie with Miss Hair Girl in it.

Jeanie I agree with you! CONGRADULATION TO THEM!

french blue fan @ 08/28/2014 at 11:07 am

I’ve been wishing and hoping for just this special day to finally happen for Brad and Angie and now it’s finally here! And I’m just thrilled and over the moon with joy and happiness for them! Wishing them only the best as husband and Wife,,,may there love continue to shine and stengthen with happiness and joy !!! And may there wedding rings strenthen the love and care for one another with their children surrounding them with happiness and love for their mom and dad,,,celebrating this beautiful occasion, Aug 23rd!! Their Parents made it to the throne,,hip hip hooray! I’m sure there were lots of tears all around for them!! It’s official the jolie-pitt’s are married!!! Yes best news ever!!

Ⱦams@@@ @ 08/28/2014 at 10:21 am

Try not to be a bigger fool than you already are okay? Neither Brad nor Angelina deliberately chose to marry on the week that your “poor put upon” St. Jenn’s movie is coming out. It takes a lot of time and planning to put together a wedding; let alone a private wedding like this one. By the way, when are you going to grow up and stop your attacks on Angelina for something that happened nine years ago. You sound like a badly damaged broken record.

Maybe their family and friends was in their private jet too,….congrats angelina & brad!

@amanda:

Amanda, Leann has failed to promote herself correctly. The Ho staged illegal adoptions, photo ops, and lots of fake humanitarian work and hired paid posters and bloggers to prop her up at the time she was being hit with bad PR.

If she had done the same, it would be a different story for Leann the homewrecker.

@Rose: I know! Exactly. I was vaguely following celebrity news back then and I remember there were pics taken from overhead in a helicopter. But we know how private Brad is, both he and Angelina and as hunted as they are I’m so glad they were able to have this wedding to themselves with their family. I’m SO happy for them.

So now………..lets guess which name Angie will use as her official name. Obviously, she will forever be Angelina Jolie. Thats a a lovely, unique and iconic name of itself. But of the entire Jolie-Pitt clan, she was the only one with Jolie as her last name.
Obviously, Brad is the only one with Pitt as his last name. But we’re still a patriarchal society, so everyone will be wonderng if Angie will take her husband’s name (oooooooo i think I am the first to officially refer to Brad as Angie’s husband! LOL) So i wonder if Angie will now officially be Angelina Jolie-Pitt.
I do hope she does that. That will be schweeet!

It’s amazing how loons lose their shitt. They know that their idols got married for a movie, whereas Jen is getting married for love. Sad twisted world we live in when the disgruntled exhusband and his mistress have to time a wedding on the week JA’s movie is coming out! Coattailers forever! LOL!

Poor tamshit, so much hurt :(:( , dont worry maniston will get married soon, coz you know she stalked brangelina always!.. like she’s wearing saint laurents now a days & she copied angelina’s style..so obvious! Hahahaha

IGNORE THE TROLLS..
there is no other news out there but this.. I can’t wait to get home today and read all the thread..

this is going to be the NEWS OF THE WEEK.. HELL YEAR

HATERS CAN GO TO HELL.

WE HAVE SO MUCH TO ENJoy.. DON’T LET THEM RUIN THE DAY WE HAVE BEEN WAITING 10 YEARS FOR
This is how you do it with style..

so happy for them.

@AWHODAT!: I hope we get to see some pictures, soon. AWHODAT, what a beautiful day for Jolie Pitt fans. I’m sure trolls will TRY to disrupt the threat, let’s not let that happens fans. I’m SO HAPPY!!

Angelina Jolie Pitt

“Jolie and Pitt wed in a small chapel in a private ceremony attended by family and friends at Provence’s Chateau Miraval. In advance of the nondenominational civil ceremony, Pitt and Jolie obtained a marriage license from a LOCAL CALIFORNIA JUDGE. The judge also conducted the ceremony in France.”

Lucky judge.

Congratulations, brangelina! I guess they dont believe in feng shui because they got married within the ghost month. O_O Anyway… no news about James Haven? He should be there!!

What a year this is and has been! And funny how the trolls are here before many of the fans….
I know this was mentioned but I lost the post…..I can’t fricking believe they got married on PT’s birthday. That’s funnier than anything we could have come up with.
I love how they just do whatever it takes to get something done…

PIcture of the church while the renovations were going on and tabs were guessing where and when Brad and Angelina would get married.

OT for PT
That picture of the so-called “Premiere”….they went all out!!! They put up a poster!! Only an A-Lister could demand that kind of special treatment.

We need details, JJ. Can you a least get some dets on the dress?

Hahaha..am laughing my azz off because they faked the fug sad sack hamster on a wheel-iston OUT!! Congrats to the AS USA happy in love couple. Nothings changed…they were true love and committed a decade ago and they still are and will always be…but I bet it was a great party for the kids like they said!!
Am laughing even harder at that pic of Viv coming down the steps with her hello kitty supply case..you know she was planning to get her mommy ready and work it OUT and doll her up…she looked serious as a heart attack.
Love this family. Karma is real y’all maniston is still whining about the media and her lack of kids and whaaaa…really what’s changed in 10 years? Fishyth is divorced and has to watch her ex hub fall in love with her opposite in every way, young beautiful oscar winning angie fan name of Jlaw…and Handler has been booted off of TV..ya gotta pay to see that nasty ish..which means she won’t get seen. My guess after her first few pay per view flop shows…she’ll start dripping Angie’s name again for meangirl uglies to tune in.
love it!
Oh and hey Jared..would u mind not putting up a thread every 2 min about this if u have no new ‘news’ about the festivities. It’s hard to keep up and only keeps post count down. Thx.

Dame Angelina @ 08/28/2014 at 11:38 am

Yesssssss!
Lovely private wedding. THIS is how it’s done.
Congratulations to the King & Queen of Hollywood.

Not that they would sell it but the value of Chateau Miraval just skyrocketed. The place where Brad & Angie got married….so awesome.

In case no one else posts, from PEOPLE: “On the heels of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s surprise wedding, many of their fellow A-listers are offering their congratulations to the happy couple.

“How great is that?” George Clooney, himself about to approach the altar, told PEOPLE. “I’m really happy for Brad and Angie and their whole family.”

Congrats, Brad and Angelina. Can’t wait to see a pic of the flower girls.
Cliniqua, I LOL too at the pics of so serious Viv stepping off the plane with her carry-on. I hope she lightened up when throwing the flower petals. LOL.

I hope they will give the fans one photo of this awesomeness!! I really just want to see if Angelina went out with a beautiful gown or low key gorgeous dress. I hope we get more details as they get closer to doing interviews. I know every press reporter will be hounding them during press conferences for details. So they may try and squash some of that by releasing some details.

I AM JUST SO EXCITED! !!

Wow ! what a surprise! .
Any way ,Congratulation to this happy couple, they are mean for each other !

Another Fan2 @ 08/28/2014 at 11:53 am

Will open a bottle of Miraval rose’ tonight to celebrate, will also have to come up with a special dinner! So happy for our lovely couple!

Angelina is so naturally beautiful, I bet she looked drop dead gorgeous in her wedding dress. I can’t wait to see a picture of Angie in her dress, Brad in his suit and the kids all dressed up for the occasion. The kids must have been over the moon excited to witness their parents getting married.

FILTHY.JOLIE.WHORE.PANTIES @ 08/28/2014 at 11:58 am

bonjour bitches
barfing here
puking too
married jolie still whoring as usual
leaving lots superstinky FJWP
many vile rotting soiled undergarment
FJWP cover red crapet
horrible stench
CHANEL N°5 no help
jolie biggest whore ever
global superdupermegawhore
whoremanitarian
jolie whoredame now
jolie already duchess of cornhole
FJWP thick on ground
everywhere
all over BAMPZSKVille
all over miraval and rest of south of france yet again
all over west hollywood again
ago restaurant stuffed full again
all over tokyo and stuff narita again
one night in bangkok – whorejolie banged every cock
all over thailand extra for mae hong son province
all over fern resort
all over london yet again
all over clarence whorehouse
and even on fuckingham palace
now whorejolie get royal warrant as purveyor of FJWP
stuff hotel ta’ cenc, gozo
bury malta + island of gozo + maltese falcon now snuffed it
bury shanghai – shanglow too
all over four seasons hotel beverly hills – only one season left
all over NOLA
extra for french quarter
all over FJWP Schwartz again
stuff waldorf asstoria tower full
stuff corinthia hotel
stuff dorchester again
all over kensington palace
stuff hotel bristol paris full
stuff hotel bel-air full
club troubadour stuffed full
stuff hotel bel-air bungalow full too
hotel bel-air air not so bel now
all over bosnia and herzegovina
all over sarajevo
all over mayfair again
stuff dorchester again
stuff heathrow again
smother santa monica beach
stuff cristal grand hotel kadri full
all over lebanon
stuff dorchester full again
stuff royal opera whorehouse full
all over heathrow yet again
all over LAX yet again
stuff qantas 11 airbus a380 full
all over sydney airport
all over shitwrecked bar & grill
all over la tabella trattoria
all over esplanade
all over peppers resort
all over airlie beach
all over proserpine / whitsunday coast airport
so whitsunday coast now shitsunday coast
sewage on the gg red carpet? no| FJWP drone strike
all over luna park
all over qualia resort so not so qualia now
all over currumbin wildlife park on formerly gold coast
all over circus arts byron bay
all over gold coast again so not very gold now
mick doohan coomera shack stuff full
all over ray dolby ballsroom
all over united talent agency + team led by dick
all over cockatoo island
all over cockatoo
all over cock too
all over kangaroo
all over roobar
all over gold coast
all over bondi junction
even on circus big top
even on circus trapeze
all over hong kong
hong kong intercontinental hotel now stuff full
all over sydney + harbour too
sydney intercontinental hotel now stuff full
all over entertainment quarter in whore Park
all over sea life aquarium
smother jolly swagman camped by a billabong while the band played
waltzing matilda
now bury all land down under
all over sherman croaks
all over studio
all over sunset tower hollywood hotel
– and jen suite 1502 — stuff full
all over polo park
all over anaheim
stuff president suite of bel-air hotel
all over LA county museum of fart
all over sydney
all over tokyo
in japan vending machine everywhere
all over honolulu
all over oahu
all over UN
all over jordan + al zaatri refugee camp
all over london + RAF Northolt
all over paris + Il Vino
all over punk lotus clinic
all over siren studio
all over LAX
all over las vegas
all over beverly, hills that is
all over washington dc
all over FJWP Schwartz
all over waldorf tower
all over chelsea piers
all over lincoln center
all over santa barbara
all over goleta
all over el capitan beach
all over congo + rwanda
all over gisozi genocide memorial
all over rescue camp
all over jungle
all over natural history museum of la
all over whole food
all over urban outfitter
all over parrot cay
all over miraval and rest of south of france
all over kurdistan
all over baghdad
all over turkey
all over lebanon
all over jordan
all over shores of windermere
all over the lake district
all over le touquet-paris-plage
all over costa navarino
all over messinia
all over pylos
all over santorini
all over paul allen octopus yacht
all over charter yacht mystique
all over olympics venue
glowing jolie = radioactiv
use thickest rubber
use gaz mask
use hazmat suit
use long pole
use net
use tong like big blue one
disease 4 u
u puke anyway
u r warned now
beware
govern self according
NOTA BENE:
FJWP cannot be sanitized for your protection

creepy couple @ 08/28/2014 at 11:59 am

Brad looks like Drew Peterson. The one who kills his wives n his new fury pics. I love when I hit a nerve with the loons. They say I like Jen and she is this and that.. proves they know nothing and have nothing else to say..hahaha

What a news to wakeup to! Congratulations to JPs. Could not happen to nicer and more deserving couple! :-)

FILTHY.JOLIE.WHORE.PANTIES @ 08/28/2014 at 12:00 pm

attention all fat-bottomed J-P fan girl bitches riding bicycles
+ attention all others too
jolie still biggest whore of them all
=======|=======
||||| YOO – HOO |||||
=======|=======
waving to all lovely fans of angie and brad + big shout out to all the lovely fat loon ladies out there Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Neer, Love Conquers All, Umm, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Gold Dust Woman, Who, briseis, Lucy, Lyric, Ako si Gladys, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, Felinelilly, juju, Go Figure!, Gold Dust Woman, Sunny, thelookoflove1365, Yolly, Observer2, Anon2, an oldie, Lucy, well, wfb, and all the lurkers big shout out to Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Neer, Love Conquers All, Umm, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Gold Dust Woman, Who, briseis, Lucy, Lyric, Ako si Gladys, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, Felinelilly, juju, Go Figure!, Gold Dust Woman, Sunny, thelookoflove1365, Yolly, Observer2, Anon2, an oldie, Lucy, well, wfb, Neleh, Loren, Vicki, Anoble, Rose, Joann, LLM, Paiige, Fern, Sabine, Phool, Casmir, Tutuna, Neer, Aisha, Foxy, DS, Gena, Lotta, Lara, Kimmy and to fat ladies on board God bless us all. God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.especially shout out to all the loon ladies out there Rose, Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plez, Busted, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Neer, Love Conquers All, Umm, Bea, trt, Saffron, LLM, valis202, Who, briseis, Lucy, Lyric, Ako si Gladys, fyi, ndn, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT|, Felinelilly, juju, Go Figure|, Gold Dust Woman, Sunny, thelookoflove1365, Yolly, Observer2, Anon2, an oldie, Lucy, Lurker, wfb, and all the lurkers and the fat-bottomed girls riding bicycles out there I hope you all have a great day, take care God Bless. God Bless JuJube, LottaTitz, AnusStain, PassingPoo, PhattTwatt, Carmen Dell’Orifice and all lovely fans of Brad and Angie.
GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE.
GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITT FAMILY.
GOD BLESS THEIR FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL BITCHES.
CLEAR YOUR COOKIE BITCHES.
CLEAR YOUR CACHE BITCHES.
FLUSH YOUR DNS BITCHES.
SCAN FOR VIRUS BITCHES.
UPDATE YOUR SYSTEM BITCHES.
REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER BITCHES.
CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORD BITCHES.
JOLIE STILL WHORING AS USUAL.
NOT TO WORRY:
JOLIE
+ JOLIE HOT VOLBELLA-PUFFED LIPS

+ JOLIE POWER-WHORE SNAPPER

+ JOLIE WONKY PORNO-CLASS TITS

+ JOLIE HOT PERLANE-PUFFED NIPPLES FROM HELL

ALL A.OK & TIP.TOP

Today is a good day for fans

Major meltdown! Hahahahahaha

Let us fans enjoy the trolls misery!

Congrats to Brad and Angelina Jolie Pitt!

creepy couple @ 08/28/2014 at 12:03 pm

2nd wedding 4 Braddy 3rd for angie..once you get married its all down hill..haha…It is just a piece of paper afterall….Good luck as Grandpa Braddy grows older n older and I heard his kids call him grandpa

@Another Fan2: #89
Oooooo I can only imagine how the JP-Miraval wine flowed during the reception!!! Oh i’m so dying to hear even the tiniest deet. i wonder if Brad will offer up any tidbit during his photo call today?
And can i just say once more how HAPPY i am that the nasty FatFukkkers have been blown to smithereens with this wonderful news? Little bits of their stinky torn up @ssss have been washing up onto our thread but they can just be stepped on and crushed and IGNORED.
LAUGHINGMYFUKKKKINGASSSOFF AT THE DISCOMBOBULATED TROLLS

Best wishes to the happy couple!yay mr.and mrs. Pitt! Hooray!

Congratulations to the beautiful couple! Great news! Wonderful news. Rose you are happy now? I just love it.

why would you think Angie would wear anything but a tee shirt with her kids and brads name written in blood? She is a dark creepy soul..

@Rose: #74
Hey Rose……..Isnt life grande! Isnt love grande! Isnt this a wonderful world!!!???!!! Ooooooooooooo i cant stop smiling!
Its never been easier to IGNORE the nasty infiltrator than this day! How easy it is to see the nic and just scroll on by! LMAO
Rose, i dont think i can even begin to imagine the existential pain, the psychological shock, the b!tchslap in the face that the troll is experiencing on this day. LMAO Especially when it realizes that, by rights, it ought to have been suffering all this excruciating pain and agoney from Saturday cos thats the day it all went down.
Oh. Yeah.
LAUGHINGMYFUKKKINGASSSOFFF

@AWHODAT!: maybe Jen might cry..don’t act so stupid…not everybody cares what these people do. especially me…more power to them on their 5 marriages together..please, nothing new for these two

Passing Through @ 08/28/2014 at 12:13 pm

Damn…I’m 2 threads behind. Nothing happening in J-PLand for WEEKS…and something finally happens and people at work want me to do shite for them. Don’t these people realize I have more important stuff to do?! Like perv on imagining Brad & Angie’s wedding night…which, in reality, was most likely spent the same way they spend most of their nights…getting up every 5 minutes to see what one of the kids wants…

I’m bringing my post here to the new one cause I was the last one at the old one. I want my fellow fans to know how happy I am!!!!
***********************
OMG, OMG!!! Congrats to Brad and Angie!!!!
(I started everyone in the house when I screamed OMG, OMG! Then they asked me what was going on, I said Brad and Angie got married!!! Everyone said, Oh, no! Aniston is going to kill herself now! Angie and Brad got her while she wasn’t looking. Now, she can’t get married ahead of them. Not even Clooney! Big gotcha moment for everyone!!)
Didn’t I say that they were going to get married in Miraval while the paps are waiting for them in Malta? Such a covert operation. I’m so happy!!!!!
Wow, we need pics. We need deets. What did she wear? Who else were there??

@Passing Through: you perv on imagining what they do in bed passing through? sick,.nasty Grandpa Brad id 50..you must be like 70 haa

BloggBrattBimbo @ 08/28/2014 at 12:20 pm

Congrats to the most beautiful couple in Hollywood !!!! You know haters are going to hate but it’s all jealousy .

Passing Through @ 08/28/2014 at 12:20 pm

Just saw the pix of Brad doing Fury promotion in the UK looking smug as hell. LOL! Yeah, that’s right…work it. Y’all earned it. They’ve pulled off 2 of the biggest stories of the last 2 years in total and complete stealth without a single word leaking. First it was keeping Angie’s double mastectomy a secret for 4 1/2 MONTHS. And now they’ve managed to get married without anyone knowing about it. Game on, fvckers! Remember this the next time you see any celebrity whining about their lack of privacy. If you want to keep your shite out of the papers – either don’t have a publicist or don’t have your publicist “leak” it. DUH.

@Omg: that’s Brad Pitts wife you’re talking about. Where is dame the ring anyway? Hehe

So 5 marriages between these two people. That says a lot about what marriage means to these two odd people.

If someone wrote a story of all that happened with Angie and Brad this last year the person would have been accused of writing fiction. When you really think of it nothing like it has ever happened before. WWZ; an international blockbuster, Angie’s surgery; Angie’s open letter. an international blockbuster, Louis dying but not before seeing his story on film. Plan B’s HugeOscar and Emmy win, Angie’s huge acknowledgment by the Acadamy, her Knighthood, her HUGE blockbuster triumph and now this. FOR THE AGES…

@Passing Through: yeah but why couldn’t they wait to announce when Ange could use it for her publicity for unbroken? Same question for the double mastectomy , it could have been released right before Maleficent instead of right before world war Z. It’s not fair. He is still the user he was before she put a ring on it.

I had a feeling they would get married this year, i thought it would be on Christmas. wow. I am beyond happy for them. I love it the public didn’t know a thing until they told the world unlike the fameho George Clooney. No one cares about Clooney’s wedding.

And of course he is the first one photographed with his ring trying to be stealth like putting his shades into his pocket when before he had them clipped to his shirt. Shady mc shady wants us to see that ring and Dame Angie is hiding out. Welp at least she doesn’t have to wear that clunker that weighed her hand down. I hope he didn’t choose a gaudy pos again.a simple ban will do.

BloggBrattBimbo @ 08/28/2014 at 12:30 pm

Jealousy, all jealousy. Their happy, have a beautiful family and LOTS AND LOTS of money !!! I’m so happy they made it official !

It’s hot out here for a troll lol

@Lmao: he looks like drew peterson who kills his wives..lmao,,ugly.

I can’t wait to know what dress Angie was wearing and Angie’s ring. who was at the wedding, details and one pic that’s all I want.

When I saw the photos of them arriving in nice I thought a breakup was happening. Ange didn’t look too happy and brad was beaming. Lmao

@lurker: buy an airconditioner..oh your homeless?

Angie wore white and a veil, I need a pic

NEWS/ Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress—All the Details!
We have so many questions about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s wedding, but the biggest one has to be: What did her dress look like?!
Quickly followed by: Did she even wear a dress?! This is Angie, after all, she’s a big fan of menswear.
Well, thanks to new details we’ve got the answer. A source tells E!
As for accessories, we also know that the actress “definitely wore something that once belonged to [her mother] Marcheline Bertrand. A small gold locket with a photo of her mom inside it.” And yes, she also “had a veil,” and when “Brad lifted it [he] gasped because she looked so stunning.”
And what about the rest of the wedding party? “The boys all wore tiny matching cream linen suits which were just like Brad’s [tux] while the girls had each chosen a dress to match their own individual style and they had them specially made.”
All the Jolie-Pitt kids — Maddox, 13, Pax, 11, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 6—also played roles in their parents’ wedding. Jolie walked down the aisle with her elder sons, while Zahara and Vivienne threw petals. Shiloh and Knox served as ring bearers.
The wedding rings—the Fury actor has already been spotted wearing is—”were designed by their good friend Robert Procop,” shares the source.

A spokesperson for the couple confirmed that the world’s most famous couple were married Saturday in in a small chapel in a private ceremony in Chateau Miraval, France.

Her ring was procop, eonline has some details, I want a pic am a greedy bi $ ch

@lurker: with blood on it

@Omg: he has horrible just for men hairdye in his hair. Lol ange has him looking like billy bob for by the sea. She wants a billy bob clone, baby.

Dans we will never answer to trolls, let them die a slow death

How shall Aniston beat this great news? If she gets married, then she’s going to get flack for it cause she got engaged a couple of months after Brad/Angie…ahhhha, pregnancy! That’s it, she needs to be pregnant to beat this great wonderful news?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ 08/28/2014 at 12:38 pm

It’s official: After 9 years, Brad and Angelina tied the knot in a very private ceremony. We’ve got the wedding details: http://on.hln.tv/58Xbwc

Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress—All the Details!

Well, thanks to new details we’ve got the answer. A source tells E! News the Oscar winner did indeed wear a white dress on her big day. The insider says the gown was “very traditional, but very Angie, it was comfortable but plain white floor-length antique lace and silk.” The designer has yet to be confirmed.

Jolie-Pitt weeding @ 08/28/2014 at 12:39 pm

The Daily-Fail is trying (again) to created a “problem” in this happy day. They reported that Angelina father was not informed about the weeding and only today when the reporters talked to him, he was informed.

What a crap and BS. They know the weeding was 5 days ago but they are trying to spin and tell the world that the Angelina father only knew today… ha ha ha

But i bet some haters will run this lie…starting NOW…

Some gossip-mags only are satisfied with fights and bad-mouthing…sad…but, ignorant and haters will believed in anything

Keep spinning double wide hens- you might drop an ounce of fat.

It doesn’t matter what filth you come up with, they are married and knowing you hens and hags are all spitting blood over makes me so happy for all the evil you have wished on them and their children.

LMAO at sll these JP stalker’s wetting themselves over the fact that Pitt finally made an honest woman out of her. It is as though they are surprised, as if they thought it would never happen!?! And the fact that Shiloh was a ting bearer, no surprise there. Boys are always rig bearers.

So sorry to hear @ 08/28/2014 at 12:40 pm

My Sincere condolences .

Angie wore the traditional wedding dress, please Brad and Angie release one photo.

Wonderbust @ 08/28/2014 at 12:45 pm

Meltdown Thursday britches!

The Honeymoon @ 08/28/2014 at 12:49 pm

NEWS/ Inside Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s Romantic Honeymoon—Get All the Details!
It’s official!
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt tied the knot in front of close family and friends at their sprawling estate in France over the weekend.
A spokesperson for the couple revealed the news just this morning, adding that the pair had a nondenominational civil ceremony which was conducted by a California judge.
And just days after exchanging vows, Pitt was back to work in England in order to promote his upcoming flick Fury—where he sported his new wedding ring proudly
E! News has learned that Brangelina spent the earlier part of this week enjoying their honeymoon together, surrounded by their six children.
“The honeymoon was a few days enjoying Miraval and how much space they have now,” a source reveals.
“The kids went quad biking and swimming on the afternoon of the wedding and that night they all had pizza in the garden. The whole thing was very Brad and Angie. They’re low key and much more about romantic gestures than they are about having a big, flashy multi-million dollar wedding.”
Our insider added that the Hollywood heavyweights will most likely “donate some money to charity to celebrate this milestone.”
“It was a beautiful few days. Brad is now in England while Angelina is in Gozo preparing for shooting on the movie they’re doing together.”
And aside from their recent relaxing days at home, we’re told that the two won’t be embarking on a special one-on-one trip to celebrate anytime son.
“They say their life has been one long honeymoon. They’ve always been very romantic and will keep celebrating this wonderful happy time in their lives for as long as they can.”

Loving the meltdown

LOL…E has all the details huh? If their “source” knew what she was wearing, then why didn’t they report it oh – LAST Saturday?

@fyi: jon Voight did his typical mopey b^tch act. After what he said about Gaza/Israel I am happy he wasn’t invited. That’s what you get for being a hateful pos, old man. Who in their right mind thought he would be invited anyway? She only forgave him because Brad asked her to for the family and he wanted to associated with an old time oscar winning Movie star.

Do you guys realize that by getting married in 2014, Brad and Angie have signaled that they are marking THEIR TENTH SOLID YEAR OF LOVE TOGETHER!!!
Obviously, they met in 2004. And obviously, sometime during that year, they each subsequently realized that they were in love with the other.
So outside of the formalities that Brad had to go thru, in terms of closing out the merger he had going with that other woman before he could concentrate on pursuing his otherworldly love, the fact remains, that LOVE FIRST BLOOMED FOR THEM IN 2004.
Sooooooo…….let us count:….’05, ’06, ’07, ’08, ’09, ”10, ’11, ’12, ’13, and now in the year 2014 . Count them and smile, y’all. THATS TEN SOLID YEARS.
Especially when you factor in the possibility that they acknowledged their love toward the end of the THIRD QUARTER OF 2004. Here it is in 2014 at about that same time too, if we go by what Courtney Cox said in that infamous VF’05 interview, that Brad told the Tick that he was interested in pursuing Angie and he wanted out of the merger. And her response was that he should go have an affair, “get her out of your system” and get back to the merger. LMFAO Da shameless wh.0.re.
And Brad was all HELLLZ NO!
Its about that time too (end of third quarter of 04) going by what Brad said in was it GQ? that he and the Tick had a serous “heart to heart” where they “laid everything out on the table” and asked themselves the question if this was where they end it.
Brad was all for ending it but the Tick didnt want to let go of her ticket to fame. But as she said in that infamous VF’05 interview:
“You can’t force a relationship, even if it’s your view of how you would like it to be conducted. Obviously two people leave a relationship because there’s a different thought pattern happening. My goal is to try and achieve a very deep, committed relationship. That’s what I’m interested in, but it’s someone’s prerogative to be or not to be in or out of a relationship.”

“I think Jen wanted to work it out, and I don’t think he wanted to work it out,” Andrea Bendewald observes.” Ha ha…..Bendewald is so far up Ticky’s @zzz she cant help but swallow her sh!t.
So anyhooo….thats how it is, folks. YEAR TEN has been solidly and irrevocably marked by Brad and Angie with their wedding.
PS: I have a sneaky feeling that Brad is the one who wants to take these kinds of symbolic actions. Of the two of them, we know that Bradders doesnt shy away from taking the fight to folks (Game on, fukkers!). He doesnt forgive betrayals. NB: goopy – he never spoke to her for donkey years after she cheated on him; and ditto Ticky: he has never forgiven her for feeding the hatefest on Angie. Remember when that nasty fraud said “consider the source” maligning Angie. I dont think Brad has forgotten that. See how he ignored her @zz when she was up on the Oscar stage making a d@mn fool of herself? LMAO
Congrats to the happy couple. We JP fans are over the moon and loving it! Haters to the left.

….and then there is Grand Poo Pah thinking about their wedding night, as it mentioned above. Speaking of Psycho’s and Stalker’s! For the love of…

I am sure Aniston is elated! Now, maybe the JP stalker fueled triangle will end. But doubtful….what else will these loonies talk about, if not Aniston?

just a thought @ 08/28/2014 at 12:57 pm

I think this was a wedding for the family. By family I mean the Jolie Pitts. They will probably have a big party later and invite family and friends including Jon Voight.

Jen the hag @ 08/28/2014 at 12:57 pm

Brad and Angelina got married and the dumb damn troll still posting their never ending fanfiction bwahahahahah does it hurt so much troll hag that your fanfiction never came true ..bwahahahahahahaha!!

Meanwhile in FAT TICK house the dogs and the chickens were startled with FAT TICK non stop screaming .. my fanfiction for the troll hags bwahhhhhahahah!! it’s a celebration ..yahoooooooo,!!!

New Thread @ 08/28/2014 at 12:58 pm

————————————NEW THREAD——————————————–

Jen the hag @ 08/28/2014 at 1:06 pm

ref=”/2014/08/28/angelina-jolie-brad-pitts-kids-played-big-roles-in-their-wedding/comment-page-6/#comment-29028612″>Bill:

I guess you got no problem with the posts of the psycho tamwhore or is that you pretending to be another “stop talking about fat tick” but no problem with the hate post about Angelina JOlie…STFU troll

Passing Through @ 08/28/2014 at 1:18 pm

# 92 Dawne @ 08/28/2014 at 10:06 am
Huvsy has been on the phone since early a.m…………how will they play this……….will this be the time to pressure Justin to give in to marriage………….maybe they can say they were married months ago and look MORE private and cool……….omg, where’s they Extra Strength Tylenol…………..
+++++++++++++++++++++
LOL, Dawne! You know Huvsy called Ticky first thing this morning and gave her the news. A normal person would just roll over and go back to sleep. Instead Ticky hopped out of bed yelling, “That fcking Brad! I’m promoting my VOD movie, going to Venice and TIFF and now all anyone’s going to ask me about is Brad getting married!” Oh yeah…good times at Casa Fraudness this morning. Poor Squiggs. Now the pressure is on. He’ll finally have to put a Cracker Jack ring on it…

Passing Through @ 08/28/2014 at 1:22 pm

# 98 Dawne @ 08/28/2014 at 10:10 am
@Passing Through:

On your birthday, PT? How Fcukimg Cool is that? Couldn’t happen to a more loyal and informed fan. Good on ya.
+++++++++++++++++++
You know what happened, don’t you? On Tuesday Angie or Brad saw Susan wish me a happy bithday and I said it was actually on the weekend. So clearly Brad or Angie read JJ’s and decided to give me a really good birthday gift that I can fling in the hens and trolls faces every year on my b-day. I mean, come on…there couldn’t possibly be another explantion, could there? Coinkydinks only happen when it’s Ticky. LOL!

HottestCoupleEver @ 08/28/2014 at 1:22 pm

I have loved this couple from day 1. I wish for them many years of good health and happiness. Congrats to Brad and Angie!!!

@lurker:

Yes, normally I could care less about the trolls but the meltdown they are swimming in is so, so obvious and so, so DELICIOUS that I have to laugh. These “people” are so clueless and TRANSPARENT that I can’t help myself; I just have to laugh.

Brangelina: From ‘Mr and Mrs. Smith’ to Mr. and Mrs. Pitt
In celebration of the Hollywood power couple’s nuptials, we trace the milestones in their long walk leading up the aisle
June 7, 2005
Mr. and Mrs. Smith : The film where ”Brangelina” was born. The tale of a stuck-in-a-rut married couple of secret master assassins was a sexy summer blockbuster that went on to earn over $478 million—though it seems safe to say that the twosome’s off-the-charts chemistry and a building media circus about their on-set romance may have bumped up the box office. —Erin Strecker

Happy Nuptial Day