Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Wedding Guest List Had 22 People!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Wedding Guest List Had 22 People!

More details are emerging about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s surprise wedding over the weekend and now we know how many people were in attendance – just 22!

“The only guests were Brad‘s family from the states,” a source told E! News. “His mom and dad, Bill and Jane Pitt; his brother, Doug; sister Julie; and their kids, so it was no more than 22 people in total.”

Brad and Angie‘s six children were of course all in attendance, but her father Jon Voight was not there, though he was invited to join the celebration.

“[They] said handwritten vows telling each other how much they love each other and their beautiful family and they both had tears in their eyes as did everyone else,” the insider said. “It was short but loaded with meaning, and it was a lovely way to start life in their new family home now that the building work is finally finished.”

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All
CarrieFromBelgium @ 08/28/2014 at 6:54 pm

I thought she was closer to her brother( i never thought they had an incest relation,it was just a RP stunt)
But congrats!

Puppyface @ 08/28/2014 at 6:55 pm

@Media Wh@re MANiston:

And you’re sitting there just staring at your inbox waiting for your email, aren’t you? You know you are!!

@SugarfreeAngelinaKitten: You need to stop insult ms. Aniston .
If madness so happy with the ” little weding ” why you don’t stop to talk about ms. Aniston ??

@shar: oh shut it. We know Brad the sissy girl that he is planned the wedding even choosing the flowers. Haha. angelina has nothing to do with the planning of her own marriage, I am willing to be he surprised her with this wedding.

PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THE NEW THREADS!!! IM SURE HENS WILL BE ON HERE TO START UP THEIR NONSENSE!!! HENS ARE A HOT MESS LIKE TICKY MANISTON!!!

Congratulations to the newly wed the most powerful couple in HW.

Did Angelina choose her dress or did he choose that too like he does with most of her red carpet dresses?

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/28/2014 at 6:57 pm

@Puppyface:

Huh?

@SugarfreeAngelinaKitten:
why not lleave my mother alone ???

Puppyface @ 08/28/2014 at 6:59 pm

BAWK! BAWK! BAWK!

SugarfreeAngelinaKitten @ 08/28/2014 at 6:59 pm

@That is:
she ain’t happy honey, she feeding the media nonsense. She came out with an interview and tried to take attention away from Angelina.

Jennifer Aniston is a known pagan and she visits mediums and pslychics and she knew about the wedding and tried to shut it out of the light but god don’t like rudity and Angelina rose like a phoenix above all that mess, honey.

He was also the one to get he marriage license. How does that work. Don’t they both have to be present for that? He just showed up at the courthouse with no bride. If it wasn’t for his wedding ring he was OBVIOUSLY flashing I would think this was fake news.
I want Guyer Kosinski or holly goline to confirm it. We know holly was there. Are we sure she didn’t really marry holly?

beautiful @ 08/28/2014 at 7:01 pm

I am not sure I believe all the wedding details from Eonline. anyway Brad and Angie finally got married, congrats to the beautiful couple and their adorable children.

it is such a joy to see trolls have epic meltdown.

Why only Brad’s family? What about Angelina’s side? I don;t know too much about her family but I thought she was really close to her brother.

@SugarfreeAngelinaKitten: lmao all of your posts are cracking me up, man. Lmao

Womderbust @ 08/28/2014 at 7:05 pm

“22 people” where does that sound familiar. Oh that’s right., that’s how many people were at the TurkS and Cajcos vacation trip. Eonline doesn’t know Shiit. Are we even sure Brad’s relatives came. Aren’t the Pitt nieces and nephews in school and such. Wouldn’t we have seen the Pitts on the plane on Friday. All we know is Brad and Angelina got married.

Puppyface @ 08/28/2014 at 7:06 pm

@Lmao:

How does a US marriage license count in France? Oh that’s right – it doesn’t which is why all of the hens on here will need fresh hankies.

@well:
It really is.. but they should be a puddle at this point. They have been melting down for 10 years…
I’m putting on my rain boots and going for a splash..

Hey Ange, I wish you all the best. I understand where you are coming from. On a practical level though, nothing will be different. Funny the other night I was channel surfing and came across Casablanca. I have seen it several times before and would have surfed right over it normally. But something made me stop and watch. It was very comforting.

I really believe God has a plan for everything. Now is the time for me to do something else. Come Hell & highwater I will do what I’m put here to do…

Lots of love always.

Puppyface @ 08/28/2014 at 7:06 pm

@Lmao: @Lmao:

Wonderbust @ 08/28/2014 at 7:07 pm

Post 42 is me. name was just misspelled.

@Cate: I’d be surprised if her brother wasn’t there but she isn’t close to any of her other family members. I honestly think she loves Brad because he gave her his family. His family is now her family. She has cousins and stuff of her own but shrugs. Maybe they treated her like sht so she was like peace out.
You know the thing about her is her family’s -other than her dad- don’t really speak out against or for her. Even her first boyfriend – I’m sure the media offered $- has never spoken about their time together. We really don’t know much other than what she and Voight tell us.

let's see @ 08/28/2014 at 7:10 pm

Ticky will marry soon because we all know she is stalking Brad and Angie. She always reacts at what Brad and Angie do.

I know her uncle chip taylor Aka Jon voights brother wrote the song “wild thing” and a few other popular songs from the 60/70s .her mothers siblings have both passed on because of cancer.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All