Angelina Jolie's Wedding Gown to Brad Pitt - Get All of the Details!

Angelina Jolie's Wedding Gown to Brad Pitt - Get All of the Details!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married this past weekend, and everyone is wondering – what did the dress look like!?

According to E! News, the 39-year-old actress wore a “very traditional, but very Angie, it was comfortable but plain white floor-length antique lace and silk.”

Angelina “definitely wore something that once belonged to [her mother] Marcheline Bertrand. A small gold locket with a photo of her mom inside it.” She also “had a veil,” and “Brad lifted it [he] gasped because she looked so stunning.”

We are so excited to find out who the designer was and to hopefully see a picture!

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

This has gotta be a very meaningful one for each of them, and all the kids are involved. Perfect.

@Emerald: oh I think well get one or more photos in people mag next week and the money will go to Brads Mir houses just like the 4 + million they got for shiloh baby photo.

Congratulations!!!

Jen the hag @ 08/28/2014 at 1:16 pm

Àhhhhh I hope they will release a photos of their wedding day for the FANS and to make the HAGS suffer hypertension bwahahahahahah!!e

I want a pic

E! And all the other major sites probably already saw photos of the dress. I bet the photos are being shopped as we speak. Hehe

Daaaaame the riiiiing, come out and plaaaaaaaayayayyaay

I hope they share a few pics. Just super excited for them.

Adding my congratulations to the happy couple! Exciting news.

@busted: #25

I wouldn’t be surprised if Chelsea Handler paid him to spew that lie ..LOL

@Emerald:

Please re-read my post. I am a HUGE fan! I said I don’t believe E!News know the details of what happened at their wedding as far as details on the dress and ceremony.. They are grasping at straws hoping what they post is true in regards to what Angelina wore. I said unless Brad & Angelina release the details of the wedding like they just did by announcing they’re married through the AP, I don’t believe anyone knows anymore than what they have released to the press by their spokesperson.

Read the comment before you go off on a tangent. We are all excited about the newlyweds!

TY JJ :)))!!!

Proof that the hens lurk here @ 08/28/2014 at 1:22 pm

One had thought or at least hoped that all this nonsense would stop once one of them is engaged or married but it doesn’t look like it’s going to anytime soon. It’s ridiculous to be honest. Till a few years back, the stories were about how she is alone, unhappy blah..blah compared to how the other two are and the media is still bringing her up when it has nothing to do with her.

I don’t think there’s a single person out there who has faced this many questions on marriage and children as she has in this industry. People have conveniently forgotten all she said just yesterday and have dragged her again in this crap.

I came across a few comments yesterday which said she should blame herself when it comes to the media asking her about marriage and children considering the interviews she gave ten years back and I’m like really! It’s been ten years! People are allowed to change their minds, there could be other reasons why she hasn’t had kids yet! I’m just amazed that some folks conveniently forget that the media had ripped her apart at the time and had cited her not wanting kids as the reason for why he left her so obviously she put some things on record! Just because she hasn’t had babies yet or married yet doesn’t make all that a lie!

Poor hen they are not happy

Passing Through @ 08/28/2014 at 1:24 pm

Too many new threads! Not that I’m complaining when it’s good news…
# 92 Dawne @ 08/28/2014 at 10:06 am
Huvsy has been on the phone since early a.m…………how will they play this……….will this be the time to pressure Justin to give in to marriage………….maybe they can say they were married months ago and look MORE private and cool……….omg, where’s they Extra Strength Tylenol…………..
+++++++++++++++++++++
LOL, Dawne! You know Huvsy called Ticky first thing this morning and gave her the news. A normal person would just roll over and go back to sleep. Instead Ticky hopped out of bed yelling, “That fcking Brad! I’m promoting my VOD movie, going to Venice and TIFF and now all anyone’s going to ask me about is Brad getting married!” Oh yeah…good times at Casa Fraudness this morning. Poor Squiggs. Now the pressure is on. He’ll finally have to put a Cracker Jack ring on it…

Passing Through @ 08/28/2014 at 1:24 pm

# 98 Dawne @ 08/28/2014 at 10:10 am
@Passing Through:

On your birthday, PT? How Fcukimg Cool is that? Couldn’t happen to a more loyal and informed fan. Good on ya.
+++++++++++++++++++
You know what happened, don’t you? On Tuesday Angie or Brad saw Susan wish me a happy bithday and I said it was actually on the weekend. So clearly Brad or Angie read JJ’s and decided to give me a really good birthday gift that I can fling in the hens and trolls faces every year on my b-day. I mean, come on…there couldn’t possibly be another explantion, could there? Coinkydinks only happen when it’s Ticky. LOL!

Bringing over from a previous thread………..
Do you guys realize that by getting married in 2014, Brad and Angie have signaled that they are marking THEIR TENTH SOLID YEAR OF LOVE TOGETHER!!!
Obviously, they met in 2004. And obviously, sometime during that year, they each subsequently realized that they were in love with the other.
So outside of the formalities that Brad had to go thru, in terms of closing out the merger he had going with that other woman before he could concentrate on pursuing his otherworldly love, the fact remains, that LOVE FIRST BLOOMED FOR THEM IN 2004.
Sooooooo…….let us count:….’05, ’06, ’07, ’08, ’09, ”10, ’11, ’12, ’13, and now in the year 2014 . Count them and smile, y’all. THATS TEN SOLID YEARS.
Especially when you factor in the possibility that they acknowledged their love toward the end of the THIRD QUARTER OF 2004. Here it is in 2014 at about that same time too, if we go by what Courtney Cox said in that infamous VF’05 interview, that Brad told the Tick that he was interested in pursuing Angie and he wanted out of the merger. And her response was that he should go have an affair, “get her out of your system” and get back to the merger. LMFAO Da shameless wh.0.re.
And Brad was all HELLLZ NO!
Its about that time too (end of third quarter of 04) going by what Brad said in was it GQ? that he and the Tick had a serous “heart to heart” where they “laid everything out on the table” and asked themselves the question if this was where they end it.
Brad was all for ending it but the Tick didnt want to let go of her ticket to fame. But as she said in that infamous VF’05 interview:
“You can’t force a relationship, even if it’s your view of how you would like it to be conducted. Obviously two people leave a relationship because there’s a different thought pattern happening. My goal is to try and achieve a very deep, committed relationship. That’s what I’m interested in, but it’s someone’s prerogative to be or not to be in or out of a relationship.”
“I think Jen wanted to work it out, and I don’t think he wanted to work it out,” Andrea Bendewald observes.” Ha ha…..Bendewald is so far up Ticky’s @zzz she cant help but swallow her sh!t.
So anyhooo….thats how it is, folks. YEAR TEN has been solidly and irrevocably marked by Brad and Angie with their wedding.
PS: I have a sneaky feeling that Brad is the one who wants to take these kinds of symbolic actions. Of the two of them, we know that Bradders doesnt shy away from taking the fight to folks (Game on, fukkers!). He doesnt forgive betrayals. NB: goopy – he never spoke to her for donkey years after she cheated on him; and ditto Ticky: he has never forgiven her for feeding the hatefest on Angie. Remember when that nasty fraud said “consider the source” maligning Angie. I dont think Brad has forgotten that. See how he ignored her @zz when she was up on the Oscar stage making a d@mn fool of herself? LMAO
Congrats to the happy couple. We JP fans are over the moon and loving it! Haters to the left.

Very happy for them… super excited about the new movie and anxiously waiting for more info on their nuptials :) Anything will do.

When is number 7 kid @ 08/28/2014 at 1:28 pm

Yeah and lets get Pat O’Brien and Nancy O’Dell to co host Entertsinment Tonight together just like Access Hollywood ! Who wants to be stuck I. The past ! Really bad enough that Jimmy that stupid skit! And sing the them song from 1999! She was was not acting when she was upset! Why do that ? That was the reunion Friends show!

Yey! Congratulations to the Jolie-Pitt famiy! :)

HottestCoupleEver @ 08/28/2014 at 1:31 pm

Hope we can see pictures soon. Hello to all the JP fans..it’s been a long time since I’ve been here.

WTF is jared doing posting all these multiple threads? Does he think he can play catch-up and suddenly have some “breaking news” about Brad and Angie? Effing reeetard.
Who da fukkk does he think he’s fooling that E! has details about the wedding? They have zilch! They admit they dont know who the designer of Angie’s dress was but we’re to believe they have details of the dress? do they think JP fans are reeetards?
Its hilarious to watch these gossip blogs and craptertainment shows scurry over each other as they pretend they have some news about Brad and Angie’s wedding or their “honeymoon” or even about their movie BTS.
BTW…..you heard it here first:….all this dailyfail talk (picked up by other loser-sites) that BTS will be filled with steamy sex scenes….dont even give that a second thought. Because Angie said it would be “an intimate drama” suddenly every @zzhole have visions of MMS Part Deux. LMFAO
Keep slaying, Brad and Ange!!!!

Question! @ 08/28/2014 at 1:37 pm

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS,WISHING EVERYONE THE BEST AND GOD BLESS THE JOLIE-PITT’S.

This is fun @ 08/28/2014 at 1:43 pm

So where’re is our “favorite” little troll? It was pretty vocal on previous threads but now there is silence. Have to wonder why.

Get prepared friends, we’re going to be inundated with trolls in agony. LMAO

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All