Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Wedding Photos - See Her Dress!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Wedding Photos - See Her Dress!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s wedding photos have been revealed and are featured on the cover of People magazine‘s latest issue!

The 39-year-old actress is featured on the cover wearing her beautiful Atelier Versace wedding gown, which was designed by the famous face of the brand Donatella Versace.

Luigi is like family to me and I couldn’t imagine anyone else making this dress,” Angelina said. “He knows and cares for the children and it was great fun putting it together.”

The wedding took place on August 23 in the chapel at the family’s estate Chateau Miraval in the French village of Correns.

“It was important to us that the day was relaxed and full of laughter,” the couple told the mag in a joint statement. “It was such a special day to share with our children and a very happy time for our family.”

Also featured in the wedding album are the couple’s six kids – Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and six-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox.

Hello! Magazine has the international exclusive to the photos and their cover can be seen in the gallery below.

angelina jolie wedding dress 01
angelina jolie wedding dress 02

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 713 » Show All

Well the trolls went insane at the story of the wedding.. now they loose it over the pictures.
FCUK all of you. They are married and we get to see pics. If you don’t like it don’t look. but I bet you all buy the magazines too.. LOL.

@soph

Phoney name!

Richard P @ 09/01/2014 at 7:46 pm

Gorgeous

Heads are exploding everywhere…so funny!

@busted: So a “troll” in your opinion, is anyone who doesn’t worship the grounds Brad and Angelina walk on? I guess there are a lot more “trolls” out there then I realized.

Anne I never read your blogs on this site before.

knock knock, it's reality @ 09/01/2014 at 7:48 pm

They donate the money. Always. Unlike their celebrity counterparts (cough Kim and Kanye cough), they realize that not everything is all about them. They see an opportunity to easily help a charity in need and so they take it. I’d say giving is a hell of a lot more important than keeping “privacy”. Props to them on that front.

Pax baked the cake.

Observer2 @ 09/01/2014 at 7:49 pm

Well, I hope that there is a copy of the wedding license included.

Bwahahahaha!

That’ll complete the circle of the exploding heads.

So sweet and love the veil.

Lillianne @ 09/01/2014 at 7:50 pm

3 days ago on usa today:

“WireImage co-founder and veteran celebrity photographer Kevin Mazur says don’t count on seeing an official wedding photo from Jolie and Pitt – ever. “In the case of Brad and Angelina, they’re extremely private and they control everything. You likely will not see a photo from that wedding,” he says.
Don’t believe him? Then just consider the other A-listers, some of whom have been married for years, whose wedding photos we’ve never seen.

“Matt Damon has done it, Ben Affleck has done it. A lot of people like that, they want to keep it private.”
And, the list goes on: Beyonce and Jay Z, Gwyneth and Chris Martin, Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego.

Guess they fooled a lot of people…

This is the most perfect wedding.

At this point, we should completely ignore trolls because they are dying.

They are financing their extravagant lifestyle by selling their wedding pics!!! Classy!!!

seriously? so if they share pictures of their wedding to donate money to charity it means their being vain?! get over yourselves!

they use their status to help others. period! the amount of people suffering in this world is endless. when they had their children they sold those pictures to donate money for charity. (and to me a new baby/babies are way more precious than a wedding). so there was no doubt they would do this.

i wish they would have a few thousand more weddings, take the pictures, and sell them to mags to donate $$$ for those in need. these people use every opportunity they have to give back to society.
attempting to taint their good will is crazy.

Jared crashed lol,so happy for them and the family

Multiple sources
That’s not very exclusive.
Lots of checks to cash!

@bap: Because I rarely write anything. I usually just read, but this kind of celebrity worship annoys me because celebrities who know how to play the media know how to play the fans and the lack of objectivity in all of this really bugs me. But it’s my take on this and on the Angelina/Brad matter I’m probably more alone than the opposite.

@Lillianne:
no one cares about those folks
the money brad and angelina will get from the photos
will help a lot of people
as did the money they got from shiloh n twins birth photos
half of the money to start MIR that help nola folks
come from if

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/01/2014 at 7:55 pm

@Alaia:

Since it is tacky, I hope you stay away from this thread. No need to post waste your time on tacky people.

Beautiful dress. Simple, but just beautiful. Would love to see how the dress was constructed! Love her veil with the drawings from the children embroidered(?) on it.
As JP fans have already noted, brad has a t shirt with his children’s drawing on it. Now. I wonder – did he wear it each time he went to France coz he was fixing up the wedding? LOL! The message of the T shirt? We are getting married, we are family, we love each other.

So the entertainment news was wrong about what the kids were wearing? I am so surprised… Not ! Beautiful wedding gown. So creative! I was sure it would be Versace. Angie loves Versace. Such a great idea to have the children’s drawing on it! Epic! You can count on Angie to be inventive and different than the rest of HW. Thank you JPs for sharing your great day with us. Such a wonderful gift!

People buys the pictures, Angie and Brad give monies to their charities. AWESOME!! Love the dress.. It’s simple and classy — not over the top like so many celebrity brides. Love both the People and Hello covers, LOVE THEM!!

I LOVE the dress. It’s sophisticated and whimsical at the same time. Bravo to Brangelina for incorporating the kids’ drawings into the dress. Very creative and FUN.

OMG, OMG, WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE!!! What a beautiful wedding. Angle looks stunning, Brad looks over the moon in love with that kiss, kids look beautiful. I see Ms Viv could not get enough of her beautiful mother, she blended into Angie’s dress. I’m going to get both magazines and more than one copy, happy times are here again, fans are HAPPY, HAPPY.

I see a NUTTER has stoke my name again. Did not expect anything better from Jen’s psycho fans.

Brad and Angelina know to play the game but they play it on their terms and by their own rules! People are just mad that they have been successful at handling their own press so well. Don’t hate the playa, hate the game. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE does it, it’s just that the Jolie Pitts do it better than anyone else. Hate on, haters!
Congrats the lovely married couple!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 713 » Show All