Donatella Versace Designed Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress - Get the Details!

Donatella Versace Designed Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress - Get the Details!

It was just revealed that Angelina Jolie‘s wedding dress was designed by the famous Donatella Versace!

The 39-year-old actress wore a custom silk satin Atelier Versace gown, which was gathered at the bust with an elongated train detailed with drawings that were embroidered from drawings by her six children.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Angelina has it all. Beauty, class and brains,” Donatella told Us Weekly in a statement. “I wish the best for her and her wonderful family.”

See all the photos of Angelina Jolie‘s wedding dress to Brad Pitt right here! She looked so beautiful!

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Getty, Hello Magazine
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Donatella Versace

Getty
  • M.I.A. calls the VMAs "racist" after she was snubbed - US Weekly
  • Is Ronda Rousey pregnant with her first child? - TMZ
  • Mary J. Blige is getting a divorce - Gossip Cop
  • Sabrina Carpenter just dropped her new song - Just Jared Jr
  • David Foster spotted on date with new woman - Radar
  • Cara Delevingne pulled a prank on the squad - Lainey Gossip
  • Conservatives are attacking Bradley Cooper - The Hollywood Reporter
  • JJB

I love the concept behind it very original. The Bride looks beautiful.

• Stacy

Beautiful dress very original, its about FAMILY and Family’s love. Th eJolie Pitts are trendsetters.

• Nina

LOVE THE KISS, I wished People Magazien would have had that photo.

• lOVE

I bet all the other designers are crying not getting this contract, the bride looks beautiful and that kiss damn girl thats HOT

• Cher

I Love this, I love them! CONGRATS!!!!

• swiftie

No wonder it looked so tacky.
    When I get married, I’m wearing Valentino.

• bap

A HISTORICAL WEDDING!

• Nikki

At least it’s not another reality star post. If we all just ignore those trashy Armenians, then eventually people will stop blogging about them.

• bap

I do not like People Magazine. This one time I will buy it!

• Dotty

I think its amazing how computers and sewing machine technology has been integrated. The children drawing the pictures and then the veil stitched with the images was a great idea. What a keepsake.

• anustin

you are so beautiful…………..Mrs. Pitt

• bap

@SWIFTIE

When you get married Valentino will no longer be in business.

• EWW!!

It’s an ugly dress., Would have been nice if she didn’t let the rug rats draw all over it. UGH!!!

• bap

@EWW

Dame Angelina wedding dress is worth more than you will make in a life time.

My suggestion to you is to registered for art school.

• Saffron

Beautiful….inside and out!

• Joam

Ty JJ ;)

• both look half dead

run away

• http://justjared.com @Dame the ring

just wow …….Beautiful

• soon

A huge wave that lifted 70-tonne boulders as if they were grains of sand hit the island of Malta in the recent past and could do so again with devastating consequences, a study has found.

Scientists have found the first evidence of a highly destructive tsunami in this part of the Mediterranean which was probably caused by an earthquake with an epicentre focused near Sicily or Greece.

The researchers found that large boulders at more than two dozen sites in the north-east of Malta had been moved in land by up to 100 metres from the seabed as a result of a massive ocean wave.

It is the first time that Malta has been directly linked with a Mediterranean tsunami and the scientists have already warned the Maltese authorities about the possibility that a similar event could occur in the future.

• J-P Love

Reposting a couple of links to “Hello” scans

For those who don’t want to give Lamey’s site any hits, this link also has the same pics from “Hello”.

• Phool.

Bringing my posts over from previous thread
    #ndn @ 09/02/2014 at 8:50 am
    Good Morning Ndn
    What’s the Words to U2 “Its A Beautiful Day” that’s what I’m singing all day , love the concept of the dress , yet again Angie has blown away everyone with another original idea, that you’d see many following suit to. The kids and their happiness is just hits my heart, saw the Pax and Knox hugging Angie and the look that Brad is giving god that photo just gets to me *wiping tears*, Shiloh and her Top Hat she is a Top Girl and her and Maddox trying to hold their giggles back I bet that was when mommy and daddy were reading out their wows LOL. The flower Girls looked beautiful. I liked the humming of Here comes the Bride that Brad and all the guest and Family did so cute.
    The Kiss, damn I can write a sonnet on it and it wouldn’t be enough.

• Saffron

@J-P Love
    Thank you for posting the links. I keep finding myself going back and looking at those wonderful pictures over and over.

• Phool.

#Felinelilly @ 09/02/2014 at 9:01 (post from previous thread)
    Good Morning Felinelilly
    I’m still stuck on the Kiss Photo, for some reason I just can’t bring myself to move on LOL. Yes I agree it’s ridiculously hot, it’s made our day and made a misery out of Tickys fans Win win all-around don’t you say?
    PS David Frikin Fincher was there as well how frikin cool is that.

• Phool.

#Saffron @ 09/02/2014 at 10:54 am

What beautiful pictures…..and more exploding heads!

====
    Good Morning Saffron
    What only heads ?are you sure other body parts weren’t exploded as well i.e EYEBALLS

• twitter

ELLE Magazine (US) ‏@ELLEmagazine 39m

Versace releases the stunning sketches behind Angelina Jolie’s wedding dress–see them here! http://on.elle.com/1usU688

• Phool.

Donatella Versace Designed Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress, Says She “Has It All”: See Sketches of the Gown
    =====================================================
    CELEBRITY STYLE SEP. 2, 2014 AT 9:40AM BY SHARON TANENBAUM

Best wishes for the bride!
    For her secret wedding to Brad Pitt on Aug. 23 at their Chateau Miraval in France, Angelina Jolie turned to her red carpet favorite, Atelier Versace, and its chief designer, Donatella Versace, for her gorgeous wedding gown.
    “Angelina has it all. Beauty, class and brains,” Versace exclusively tells Us Weekly. “I wish the best for her and her wonderful family.”
    Versace designed the custom-made white silk-satin dress, featuring gathering at the bust and an elongated train. The eye-catching veil was embroidered with reproduced colorful drawings by her six children. She also wore white silk satin pumps by Versace.
    The children not only helped with the unique veil, but each played a significant part in the ceremony. Jolie walked down the aisle with Maddox, 13, and Pax, 10, while Zahara, 9, and Vivienne, 6, were the flower girls and Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, acted as the ring bearers.

Shortcut to; http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/donatella-versace-designed-angelina-jolie-wedding-dress-statement-201429

• bap

Dame Angelina is so shy and demure that’s what the camera caught for People magazine.

• http://Justjared Susan

It is OK to feel sorry for the troll, it is batting 0 for 3652, enough to make a she/male turn rabid.
    To help it out please do not reply to its rantings, there is nothing you say, that can help this Pedo.

• Phool.

Good Morning Observer2
    Why do I have a sinking feeling now that the poor Californian Judge has been unmasked that TMZ will ransack his house for the JP’s Marriage Certificate , you know how pressed the media is LOL.

• Saffron

@Phool
    But, of course, I forgot about the eyeballs. I’d love to see the ones that exploded in Malibu…lol.

• Phool.

#Saffron @ 09/02/2014 at 11:33 am
    Tut tut , Saffron ONLY Malibu, you know that’s not true.

• Observer2

@Phool.:

Phool-

That judge just became a super star. LOL

• BH

Those kids are a hoot! Their house must be so fun! Best pictures ever!

• Observer2

@Saffron:

I’m sure those eyeballs were gems the sand when they exploded.

• Phool.

I love how DV has also drwan Angies face in her Sketch too lol.
    Sep 2, 2014
    Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress Designed by Atelier Versace
    =============================================
    The frenzy over one of the most closed-door weddings ever, of Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, isn’t fading.
    Just over a week after the “wedding of the century,” as some called it, the world now gets to see Jolie’s wedding gown. The 39-year-old actress wore an Atelier Versacesilk-satin, full-length gown gathered at the bust with an elongated train that Donatella Versace custom-made for the bride.
    But there’s one feature she didn’t design herself: the colored drawings embroidered on the veil and back of the dress that reproduce artwork made by the couple’s six kids– a splash of color on the white dress.
    Photos of the bride are on the cover of People magazine already, showing Jolie as she descended a staircase.
    Donatella Versace included a message for the bride: “Beauty, class and brain. That’s you Angelina. I wish all the best and happiness to you and your wonderful family. Love, DV”
    Jolie is a fan of Versace and has worn the label several times on the red carpet.
    While Versace designed the dress, Luigi Massi, Versace’s longtime master tailor, sewed it.
    Jolie and Pitt married on Aug. 23 in an intimate ceremony. Sons Maddox and Pax walked the bride down the aisle, daughters Zahara and Vivienne were flower girls, and Shiloh and Knox were ring bearers.
    Shortcut to: http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2014/09/02/angelina-jolies-wedding-dress-designed-by-atelier-versace/

• Saffron

@O2
    See now, THAT’S why I missed the eyeballs. They were in the freaking sand!

• Ellie

Dear Donatella,

Angelina HAD beauty, NO class but I give her brains as she has everyone eating off her palm!!!!

• Phool.

Brad Pitt arrives in Malta

======================

Tuesday, September 2, 2014, 15:17
    US film star Brad Pitt (wearing orange hat) arrived in Malta on a private jet yesterday afternoon to join his wife and co-star Angelina Jolie for the filming of By the Sea, their first movie together since Mr and Mrs Smith in 2005. Photos: Darrin Zammit Lupi
    Shortcut to:http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20140902/pictures/Brad-Pitt-arrives-in-Malta.534069

• Phool.

#Observer2 @ 09/02/2014 at 11:35 am
    MEGA Super Star

• Observer2

@Saffron:

And how I love that that trick is never going to live those two phrases down.

They were gems in the sand for our eyeballs when we read them. LOL.

• Saffron

@twitter
    Thanks for the link. What a absolutely gorgeous sketch!

• Phool.

#Observer2 @ 09/02/2014 at 11:35 am
    I forgot to add he’s going to be in mega demand now , you know everyone wants to be married by teh Judge you married Brad Pitt and Angleina Jolie, the guy has bragging Rights, just like Passing Through has as it was on her Birthday. O2 how can people get so luck, no i’m not jelous.

• Saffron

Observer2 @ 09/02/2014 at 11:42 am
    @Saffron:
    And how I love that that trick is never going to live those two phrases down.
    They were gems in the sand for our eyeballs when we read them. LOL.
    ***************
    No kidding! She sure wasn’t thinking thoughts when she pulled those out of her little pea-brain. LOL!

• Phool.

Z100 New YorkVerified account‏@Z100NewYork
    What do you think of the pix from #BrangelinaWedding!?

• Observer2

@Phool.:

Yep, people are going to be going get me the judge that Brad and Angelina had and they’ll know him by name. LOL

Another star is born.

• Observer2

#43 Saffron@Saffron:

The funny thing, well, funny for us, is she thought she was thinking deep thoughts.

Because well, she just loves the human experience.

• http://Justjared Susan

Maybe he is a retired judge, just moonlighting.
    Clooney wedding should be coming in the next few weeks, man I bet he was miffed, he was having the wedding of the year, and a DIY wedding took away his steam.
    Armani is back at the drawing board, that damn Donnatella.
    I think Jamie was with them that Xmas, when they were staying at Donna Karen’s house. When the tabs said they had twelve nannies.
    All the reports had only Brad’s family there, what do they know.
    Jamie went to Namibia and France for the births of nieces and nephew, so why not the wedding, he was the one that told her about Disney’s Maleficent.

• Caryn

Absolutely love the veil.

• a fan

US magazine still only mentions Brad’s family at the wedding, thank god we have the pic of James at wedding.

• http://justjared Felinelilly

@Phool.: Good morning to you Phool. It’s alright, you’re not the only one stuck on the kiss. LOL It’s just pure love, beautiful. All the pictures are priceless, so much happiness. And Shiloh with her top hat, she cracks me up. The girl is an original through and through just like her parents and siblings. By the way I had the same haircut she has when I was 9. lol I asked my mom to go get it cut because I wanted to run and play with the boys – I was a tomboy then, and I was tired of having to comb my hair when it got matted. I found a store that might have Hello by the end of the week, there’s hope yet. lol