Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014

Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014

Gerard Butler is handsome in a tuxedo while attending the 2014 GQ Men of the Year Awards held at The Royal Opera House on Tuesday (September 2) in London, England.

The 44-year-old Scottish actor was joined by Samuel L. Jackson and Colin Firth, who brought his wife Livia Giuggioli.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

During the ceremony, Samuel presented the editor’s special award to Liam Neeson. Congrats Liam!

Earlier in the day, Gerard was dapper in a grey suit while attending a photo call as the new ambassador for Boss and Boss Bottled.

FYI: Gerard is wearing Hugo Boss.

gerard butler makes hugo boss look so good at gq men awards 01
gerard butler makes hugo boss look so good at gq men awards 02
gerard butler makes hugo boss look so good at gq men awards 03
gerard butler makes hugo boss look so good at gq men awards 04
gerard butler makes hugo boss look so good at gq men awards 05
gerard butler makes hugo boss look so good at gq men awards 06
gerard butler makes hugo boss look so good at gq men awards 07

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Prancing Pony @ 09/02/2014 at 6:34 pm

Nice suit.

I just saw that Kim Kardashian is CQ Woman of the year.
WTF For taking the most selfies? It’s a joke,right?

OMG! He es so handsome! <3

Two threads in one day! WoW. Thank you, ‘Pony for the link on the last thread. Gerard with little ones, so precious. Made my day!

Can somebody tell me @ 09/02/2014 at 6:47 pm

@CQ:
Who is Kim Kardashian? Has she ever done anything in the movie or entertainment field. Who are the deep pockets that promote her and why? She seems more the exhibitionist then anything else.

@Can somebody tell me: She is….ummm….she does…errr….well, i don’t know. She’s famous for beeing famous.

Prancing Pony @ 09/02/2014 at 6:54 pm

@SUNKIST: Yes, it’s such a sweet photo. :)

I would say that his eyes sparkle when the fans show their appreciation. It’s his enjoyment. Photoshoots are necessary and he pulls it off, but it’s the fans that make him shine.
He gave lots of attention to the upper gallery.

Sexual Assault @ 09/02/2014 at 7:16 pm

Bravo to whoever posted the following–It needs to be said again and again and again and AGAIN:

This qualifies as a date from hell along the lines of sexual assault, sexual harassment, etc. this is a date rape situation. These pictures are not something to be celebrated they show sexual assault in progress. They are proof that gb cannot be trusted around any woman and all kids should stay the heck away from him.

Looks like a sexual assault to me
If I were her I’d complain about him to the police department
No woman deserves to be touched inappropriately. NONE.
E-v-e-r.
It is so obvious to me that gb and his male fan who is posting on this thread hate women and go out of their way to offend women. He and his male pr are intentionally sexually offending and sexually harassing all women including the one in these pics. the comments are proof of that.
His male pr friend that is posting on this thread sounds like a sex offender to me, might even work in the sex industry from the sounds of it and should be arrested for sexual harassment and stalking as well. I bet he has a record and if not, he can be investigated and spied on by the authorities to prove intent to sexually harass and stalk women.

Also, this woman in the pics and all others as well, should never allow any man to see what he can get away with and that is what gerry is doing here. He is not a gentleman at all, and whoever says he is one needs their head examined. This is not a worthwhile man. He is a worthless piece of s/h/i/t.
She should have smacked him in the face and beat the s/h/i/t out of him. His advances are unwelcome. How do I know? She immediately needed a cigarette. If it was good, which it wasn’t, she wouldn’t have needed one.

Too bad I missed speechless’ post. I would have liked to have read it. Can anyone fill me in on the most pointed things that got to you?

RE: HUGO BOSS
Does hugo boss want to be associated with sex offenders.?

Thank God tmz was there to document his sexually harassing behavior. I’m sure it breaks indecency laws as well.

@menatlive:
erard Butler is presenting today the new advertising campaign for Boss Parfums whose protagonist. The actor has been chosen by the brand as the perfect embodiment of masculinity and classic elegance!

Gerard is in fact the protagonist, by next fall, the new TV and print campaign. Months ago the Leonidas from 300 held in this connection “It’s a real honor to be the face of a brand as prestigious as BOSS Parfums. I have always admired her style, classic and modern at the same time, I look for choices everyday. BOSS BOTTLED. is really a fragrance that captures the natural elegance that all men should show in everyday life. ”
And soon thereafter not of esteem by Guillaume Tardy, Global Marketing Director for BOSS Parfums, which stated:
“It’s a real pleasure to welcome Gerard Butler in the family HUGO BOSS as the new face of the fragrance BOSS BOTTLED. From the always timeless classic remains faithful to the idea that only a man who faces life with profound self-confidence can achieve success. Gerard Butler is exactly the man. His constant pursuit of success is a journey in progress that he tackles with confidence and determination. We are really excited to be working with him. “

Chloe Green @ 09/02/2014 at 7:31 pm

I have blue eyes, Mr. b

Yeah, right @ 09/02/2014 at 7:47 pm

Every time I see him like a bum, I forget that he cleans up better than anyone.

I am well aware, and grateful that this is Gerard Butler’s thread, but I would just like to post this photo here. I have Never seen Gerard look like this kissing anyone, ever, even in his films. I am absolutely loving this cover of “Hello!” magazine. It makes me cry with happiness. Even her having the kids draw on her veil. How very unpretentious. How Loving. Posters here mock others for “reading” things into a single photograph. Well, as they say,” A picture is worth a thousand words”. This picture says everything about their life together. It is a picture of pure joy. It is everything Gerard’s life is Not, and I wish for him, it was.

If he is representing Hugo Boss and wearing their tux, you think they would have tailored it correctly. The pants are a little long. Nice suit though.

Gerry does look gorgeous in that tux – he’s a handsome man with a devilish little twinkle in his eye. One photo at the HB mall event has a wee lass getting his autograph which looks very sweet! Hope he enjoys his time in London, but hoping he gets a break to head to Scotland to recharge the batteries.

IMO the woman with him in Malibu makes sense – she seems very down to earth, age appropriate, and not an overblown plastic barbie doll seeking the limelight. Face it, if any one of us were in her boots, we would give him a big hug and snog him as well. Nothing wrong with a little PDA once in a while. I’m happy to see him with a real person who seems to like him for him and not just the celebrity and what that person could do for them.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening. Stay sane, safe, happy & healthy.
Autumn

Maybe we are just spoiled by American- Madison Avenue level advertising. This whole HB campaign leaves a lot to be desired. Come on, am I really the only one who hates what they did to his hair? The L’Oreal campaign was the same way- awful. He deserves much better.

damn our boy sure cleans up well looking hot!!!!!! as ever luv me a man in a tux nummy

speak for yourself autumn @ 09/02/2014 at 8:33 pm

not all of us want gb
some of us can’t stand him

@speak for yourself autumn:
yep, you’re right about that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All