Gerard Butler Treats Himself to Casaul Chiltern Night Out!

Gerard Butler Treats Himself to Casaul Chiltern Night Out!

Gerard Butler keeps it cool and casual in a hoodie and jeans as he makes his way out of the Chiltern Firehouse on Thursday evening (September 4) in London, England.

The 44-year-old Scottish actor seemed to be in good spirits as he grabbed a taxi home after a night on the town.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

The day before, Gerard was spotted flashing a smile as he exited the 2014 GQ Men of the Year Awards After Party held at the Primrose Hill Gallery.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler leaving the Chiltern Firehouse…

gerard butler treats himself to casaul chiltern night out 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All
GerardButthole @ 09/05/2014 at 8:30 am

That is one hot and nasty hunk of man beef. I bet he smells, and tastes like a man.

Ouch. If it’s one thing these British actors have on American actors…it’s alcoholism. EVERY picture from one of them is either stepping into or out of a bar. Fassbender, Hiddleston, Cavill, and on and on. I wonder how their liver handles it.

Btw, I know Butler is a Scots, but you know what I mean.

Do they pay you to mention ‘Chilten Firehouse’ ?

Chameleon @ 09/05/2014 at 9:15 am

Amazing how good he cleans up and wears a tux and now looks like a homeless coming out of the nearest bar. Shame that he does not think being an A lister is a 24/7 job. Grabbing a cab home when he comes OUT of Chilterns? JJ typo or?

GerardButthole @ 09/05/2014 at 9:25 am

I would gladly let Gerry ejacuIate his warm Scottish load in my mouth.

Get a job @ 09/05/2014 at 9:35 am

Suzanne.

Never again @ 09/05/2014 at 9:56 am

@GerardButthole:
” I bet he smells, and tastes like a man.”

I’ll bet YOU do too! And by the way, JJ, it’s CASUAL. Don’t you have at least spell checker or people you employ who can?

The Butthole @ 09/05/2014 at 10:01 am

posts everywhere on JJ using the same rap for every hunk he can’t have, an d will never taste.

Never again @ 09/05/2014 at 10:11 am

Must be torture for the poor thing!

Never again @ 09/05/2014 at 10:18 am

The reviews on the CF are average as far as food goes but for the most part, I found the food in London to be very bland and tasteless anyway. Funny though their KFC was great! Tastes like it used to back when it first opened up in US! They’ve ruined it over here! JFYI.

@GerardButthole:

My first guess would be that this is true, since he actually IS a man.

@Never again:

Yep, extra crispy is completely hideous.

It used to be so good.

I think they’ve messed with the hot ‘n’ spicy as I can’t handle the stuff so well, like I still enjoy chilli’s.

I’ve seen a some good mock chicken recipe on cooking.tv channels, it’s like Kfc are not trying as much.

The way I see it @ 09/05/2014 at 1:04 pm

Nobody wants to post here anymore because Lilly or Selena or whatever she trolls today will just come on and ruin another thread. Perfect example: GotG
Wait for it….here we go The 24/7 stalker.

@GotG:
Silly poster, i’m not GFW.

@GotG:
I don’t eat fried chicken, but i used to one extra tasty crispy.

*like not *one

@Lilly:
Jamie Oliver’s crispy chicken looks appetizing too.

Jamie Oliver makes fried chicken? Does he marinate? I prefer seasoning too.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 740 » Show All