Brad Pitt Reveals What His Kids Think of His Marriage to Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt Reveals What His Kids Think of His Marriage to Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt waves to the crowd at a special screening of his new film Fury held at Fort Benning on Thursday (October 16) in Columbus, Ga.

The 50-year-old actor was joined by his co-stars Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, and Michael Pena.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Brad recently revealed what his six kids think of his new marriage to their mom Angelina Jolie.

“They like it,” Brad told People. “They like it.”

30+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and his co-stars at the special screening…

Just Jared on Facebook

Posted to: Brad Pitt, Logan Lerman, Michael Pena, Shia LaBeouf

AKM-GSI
  • Johnny Depp dresses up as Jack Sparrow to visit children's hospital - TMZ
  • Shaq lip syncs Beyonce's "All Night" - Gossip Cop
  • Jennifer Lawrence apologizes for offending Hawaiians - Just Jared Jr
  • Bristol Palin is expecting baby number three - Radar
  • Check out the pic of Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik recording their new song - Lainey Gossip
  • An Inconvenient Truth sequel will open Sundance Festival- The Hollywood Reporter
  • noplace

The great actress and very beautiful woman. Great movie! Thanks for sharing.

Brad looked great at Fort Benning

• plez

You can block media and remove all media from the thread until Jared gets control of these trolls. It will be just like it was in the past. You have control of clicking on the link to see the picture or video.

Sah d.
    ‏@Press4Pce

now33 seconds ago

watched fury twice in the last 24… no regrets

• Saffron

Works great…thanks for the info!

Laurie Crosswell
    ‏@lauriecrosswell

now23 seconds ago

It’s #Fury Eve! So excited to see my favorite breakdancer Brad Pitt at the theater tomorrow :) #TeamBradPitt

Michaela Eastoe
    ‏@McBeastoe

now25 seconds ago

#FuryMovie was amazing. Everything was amazing.

Tom Kern
    ‏@kern_thomas

now45 seconds ago

#FuryMovie was incredible. May have been the best war movie I have ever seen.

• yolly

Brad is so good looking,a perfect match to his beautiful wife Dame Angelina.

Gene Willis
    ‏@GeneWillis

now39 seconds ago

Saw #Fury tonight. War is ugly. One of the strongest war films in years. Brad Pitt is such an excellent actor. See it.

Shelley Molad
    ‏@ShelleyMolad

now33 seconds ago

Tonight’s screening of #Fury followed by a Q & A with the full cast and David Ayer was a hit! @DavidAyerMovies @SAGFoundation #NYC #Film

Brookeybangbang
    ‏@brookeybangbang

now50 seconds ago

Fury is a phenomenal movie

• yolly

God bless the Jolie Pitt family.

• Dame Maleficent

Of course youur kids are happy Brad!

Paul Liederbach
    ‏@PaulLiederbach

now31 seconds ago

@FuryMovie It was fantastic! The cast & crew did an awesone job! #FuryMovie

• vickifromtexas

the picture at the top of this thread, shiloh looks just like him. <3

• lucy

Thank you plez, the trolls are like cockroaches, nothing gets rid of them, and they’re just as filthy.

Vanessa Morales
    ‏@VanessaMorales_

now29 seconds ago

You know just a typical Thurs night listening to Brad Pitt chat after a screening of #Fury #ThankYou @SAGFoundation

Chris Jordan
    ‏@imchrisjordan

now30 seconds ago

Fury was beautiful. I have not seen a movie that had me on the edge the entire time in so long. All of acting is incredible. Chills.

• piscesjirl

Brad will always be hot …..

• plez

Thanks for posting all these great tweets.

casey burns.
    ‏@caseyburnsxx

now57 seconds ago

Brad Pitt is amazing in fury. #handsdown

Miguel Gonzalez
    ‏@Migakalypse

now52 seconds ago

Fury far exceeded my expectations. Omg. Wow

John Mariani
    ‏@__TMTM_

now1 minute ago

@FuryMovie Just saw #FuryMovie and #amazing! Well directed. A side of war and humanity that hasn’t been shown in other movies! #oscar

♡Lovey♡
    ‏@GoldenEyes___

now1 minute ago

Brad Pitt in Fury was excellence.

• forrest gump

…………………A SHAM?

• Felinelilly

@tweet, thank you for posting all the amazing feedback about Fury. I can’t wait to see the movie!

• really?

@tweet
    Thank you for posting all the wonderful tweets! I will be seeing this movie this weekend! Yey, can’t wait!!

Julianna
    ‏@juliannna_x

now53 seconds ago

Got to see #furymovie a day before it came out. And all I have to say is it was GREAT! Best movie I’ve seen all year.

jacob belk
    ‏@jbelk511

now1 minute ago

Fury is one heck of a movie! well done Brad Pitt

#JakeDemastus
    ‏@JakeDemastus96

14m14 minutes ago

Fury is a BRUTAL movie. Holy smokes. Great movie.
    I would go so far to say it’s better than Saving Private Ryan.

• Wonderbust

Went through Instagram, have yet to see a negative comment about Fury. People are loving it. Lots of females posting too so it looks like it is appealing to them. Thanks tweet for all your posts

Brian Woodard
    ‏@BrianWoodard25

8m8 minutes ago

Brad Pitt’s Fury is definitely one of the greatest WWII movies of all time. Hats off. #FuryMovie

Griselda✨
    ‏@redrumgrizzy

now27 seconds ago

Fury broke my heart, amazing movie.

Jake Best
    ‏@popeyebest19

now58 seconds ago

#Fury is easily the best movie of 2014 so far #handsdown

Armani van Buuren
    ‏@Papasmooths

now28 seconds ago

Hands down fury is easily the best movie I’ve seen all year.. Cried all thru
    it.. And the acting and character archs were increddddible

JC
    ‏@jewcup

now39 seconds ago

I’m going on a very very very small limb

Fury > Saving Private Ryan

• Passing Through

I haven’t had a chance to read the thread so I don’t know if this has been posted, but there’s a Yahoo story on Unbroken. Uni is gonna play hardball with tugging the sympathy strings of people who’ve been through the ringer. They had 2 new posters and an interview with Jack O’Connell. Here’s the link and the story. I’ll post the posters in a separate message. If this movie’s as good as it looks? This kid is about to BLOW UP. I hope he’s ready for that…

Watch the New Trailer for Angelina Jolie’s World War II Epic ‘Unbroken’

Jordan Zakarin
    Oct 16, 2014

Jack O’Connell’s physical and mental resolve was tested often during the making of the upcoming World War II epic Unbroken. “Contrary to the title, it broke me on several occasions,” he tells Yahoo Movies with a laugh. “But that’s the point, isn’t it? It had to break me. Otherwise I was just out there pretending.”
    In the new trailer above for the period drama directed by Angelina Jolie, we see just how far O’Connell was pushed. (We’ve also got the two exclusive poster reveals below for the film that will hit theaters on Dec. 25.) The actor — who’s currently starring in the acclaimed prison movie Starred Up — plays the real-life Olympian and war hero Louis Zamperini whose story was recounted in the Laura Hillenbrand book the movie is based on. A track star, Zamperini competed in the 1936 Olympics where he was good enough to draw the attention of Adolf Hitler. He later enlisted in the Army Air Force during World War II and survived a plane crash in the Pacific, 47 days adrift in a life raft, and two brutal years in a Japanese prison of war camp. The real Zamperini passed away this July at the age of 97.

“I was in awe. Three times I met him,” O’Connell says of the man he portrays. “I hear before he passed away, Angie showed him some footage, of which he approved of, which means the world to me and to us all.” The actor also adds that Zamperini gave him an invaluable image to carry with him during filming. “He always wanted to cross the finish line in whatever he was doing,” O’Connell says. “Whether it was on the raft or in Japan as a prisoner of war. He was always trying to get to the end of something.”

It was this spirit of perseverance that O’Connell tried to emulate during the most grueling moments of the shoot, especially as the production recreated Zamperini’s time lost at sea. O’Connell shed an almost dangerous amount of weight for the scenes, though he seemed more bothered by the contact lenses he had to wear every day to make his eyes look bloodshot. “I don’t let anyone poke me in the eye willingly,” he says. “That was a hurdle I had to get over.”

Of course, for all that he went through during the production, what separated O’Connell from the man he was portraying was the ultimate safety of a movie set, where shark attacks are simulated and trailers await. “I wasn’t alone, I wasn’t ever suffering more than Louis,” O’Connell says. “I was fairly certain that I was going to survive — at least I was going to be alive at the end of the shoot. And that was something he could never guarantee for himself.”

Jake Wahlin
    ‏@JayQwellin

now52 seconds ago

Fury was unreal.. #speechless

Logan Adams
    ‏@thatonekidlogan

31s31 seconds ago

Fury was one of the craziest movies I’ve seen in awhile damn

• Passing Through

Here are the 2 posters -

♡m a d e l i n e♡
    ‏@Embrace_Mads

now26 seconds ago

See #FURYMOVIE. Nothing else compares. Nothing else will have the same raw horror, the same furious desperation, the same bleak hope.

• Passing Through

Hmmm…I only see one poster, so let me try to post the 2nd one again

Benjamin Stuart
    ‏@BOldiges

now22 seconds ago

Recent movies I have seen were all just blown away by #FuryMovie the best of 2014 so far…. #amazing

• Passing Through

Thanks for all the tweets about Fury. I was going to try to get off work a little early tomorrow so I can catch the late matinee but they’ve wisely moved that from 5:30pm to 7:10pm – so there’s no cheap matinee showings of Fury in my town. Fvckers.

Benjamin Stuart
    ‏@BOldiges

now44 seconds ago

Still amazed by the movie Fury. Day one that’s on DVD I will own it!!! Truly a work of art #FuryMovie

Scary Whitta
    ‏@garywhitta

now1 minute ago

FURY:
    terrific, heroic, tragic, epic, poetic. One particular battle left me
    breathless. You’ll know it when you see it. And DO see it

Johnny Rodriguez
    ‏@JohnnyBoiDoe

23s23 seconds ago

Fury was off the chain!

♡m a d e l i n e♡
    ‏@Embrace_Mads

now1 minute ago

Thank you to the cast & crew of #FURYMOVIE for making such a completely astounding movie

Dr. Tom Stevens
    ‏@DrTomStevens

now28 seconds ago

FURY is the most realistic war movie ever made! #Fury #FuryMovie