Greer Grammer - 5 Things to Know About Miss Golden Globe!
The 22-year-old actress is this year’s Miss Golden Globe, which means she will be the girl handing out the trophies to winners during the ceremony.
Check out these five things to know about Greer:
- She is the daughter of Kelsey Grammer and make-up artist Barrie Buckner.
- Greer graduated from the University of Southern California as a theater major in June 2014.
- She has starred as a series regular on MTV’s Awkward for the past four seasons.
- After taking directing courses in college, she hopes to get into directing one day.
- She’s a huge TV nerd and her favorite shows include Friends, The O.C., Gilmore Girls, Scandal, and How I Met Your Mother.
See the gallery below for photos of Greer at some recent Golden Globes events!