'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20 Cast Revealed!
The new contestants from this season’s Dancing with the Stars were just revealed on Good Morning America!
The show is set to return to ABC this coming March, where we will be able to watch and find out who will win the Mirror Ball trophy on the 20th season of the reality competition program!
This cast list has lots of talent – there are some athletes, singers, actors and more. The youngest contestant ever on the show is even featured in this grouping!
Click inside to see the cast list and each of the dancers they will be dancing with…
- Grammy winner Patti LaBelle and partner Artem Chigvintsy
- R5′s Riker Lynch & partner Allison Holker
- Model Charlotte McKinney & partner Keo Motsepe
- Former NFL player Michael Sam & partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Hunger Games‘ Willow Shields & dancer Mark Ballas
- Actress Rumer Willis & partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- Military man Noah Galloway & partner Sharna Burgess
- Author and actress Suzanne Somers & partner Tony Dovolani
- Businessman Robert Herjavec & partner Kym Johnson
- Entertainer Redfoo & partner Emma Slater
- Olympic gymnast Nastia Liukin & partner Derek Hough
- Dancer Whitney Carson will be back and her celeb partner will be revealed at a later date!