David Arquette Reportedly Kicked Out of Justin Bieber's Birthday Party
- David Arquette was kicked out of Justin Bieber‘s birthday party – find out what happened – Radar
- This Buffy star is explaining his recent arrests – Gossip Cop
- Guess who just joined the Arrow spinoff? – Just Jared Jr
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner have some big news – Huffington Post
- Guess who made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel last night? – DListed
- Heather Graham looks amazing in a mini dress – Hollywood Tuna
- Stefano Gabbana thanked an anti-gay activist for his support – Towleroad
- Exodus: Gods and Kings, starring Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton, is the story of one man’s daring courage to take on the might of an empire. Using state of the art visual effects and 3D immersion, Scott brings new life to the story of the defiant leader Moses (Bale) as he rises up against the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses (Edgerton), setting 600,000 slaves on a monumental journey of escape from Egypt and its terrifying cycle of deadly plagues.
- Penguins of Madagascar, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and more, tells the secrets of the greatest and most hilarious covert birds in the global espionage biz: Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private. These elitists of the elite are joining forces with a chic undercover organization, The North Wind. Led by handsome and husky Agent Classified (we could tell you his name, but then…you know). Together, they must stop the villainous Dr. Octavius Brine, voiced by John Malkovich, from destroying the world as we know it.
- Annie, starring Quvenzhané Wallis, Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz, is about a young, happy foster kid who’s also tough enough to make her way on the streets of New York in 2014. Originally left by her parents as a baby with the promise that they’d be back for her someday, it’s been a hard knock life ever since with her mean foster mom Miss Hannigan (Diaz). But everything’s about to change when the hard-nosed tycoon and New York mayoral candidate Will Stacks (Foxx) – advised by his brilliant VP, Grace (Rose Byrne) and his shrewd and scheming campaign advisor, Guy (Bobby Cannavale) – makes a thinly-veiled campaign move and takes her in. Stacks believes he’s her guardian angel, but Annie’s self-assured nature and bright, sun-will-come-out-tomorrow outlook on life just might mean it’s the other way around.
DVDs & Blu-rays Released Today