Top Stories

Jennifer Lopez Gives Children’s Hospital Los Angeles a 'Home' Special Screening

Jennifer Lopez Gives Children’s Hospital Los Angeles a 'Home' Special Screening

Jennifer Lopez gives a little kid a big hug while at the Children’s Hospital on Friday afternoon (March 27) in Los Angeles.

The 45-year-old singer and actress surprised the kids with a special screening of her new movie Home.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Lopez

“Me and Tee Tee on our way to surprise the lil kiddies!!! #HOME #Familia #LOVE #Ponytailgang,” Jennifer tweeted before arriving at the hospital.

Also pictured inside: Jennifer heading to Maxfield’s to do some shopping later that same day.

15+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lopez during her surprise visit to the hospital…

Just Jared on Facebook
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 01
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 02
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 03
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 04
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 05
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 06
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 07
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 08
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 09
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 10
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 11
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 12
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 13
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 14
jennifer lopez visits los angeles childrens hospital 15

Photos: Sunshine Sachs LA, FameFlynet
Posted to: Jennifer Lopez

JJ Links Around The Web

Getty
  • Justice League star Ezra Miller kisses a fan at Comic-Con - TMZ
  • Adelaide Kade joins the new season of Once Upon a Time - Just Jared Jr
  • Sean Spicer slams Saturday Night Live's portrayal of him - TooFab
  • Becky's father has been revealed on Twin Peaks - The Hollywood Reporter
  • This Disney animated film was never expected to be a hit - Just Jared Jr
  • forrest gump

    her ‘Heart’ is OK.

  • JLover

    I love the fact she always gives back to the children hospitals, she’s is Co owner of the Lopez Foundation. Very nice

  • She Stinks!

    Why is everything a press event with this classless no talent desperate has been? Now, she’s using sick kids to get press. She is disgusting.

  • Belseta Woods

    When I saw this publicity of her going to the children’s hospital, I said to myself “what is she trying to promote” because it has to be a catch to this. Then I remembered the children’s movie “Home”. She NEVER does anything nice for anyone if she does not profit in some kind of way.

  • xxx.AIDS.xxx

    JHo’s motherhood presence is so doubtful

  • Guest

    ⇛➤➤⇛86$ PER H0UR@ah20:

    Going Here you

    Can Find Out,,,

    ►►► https://QuickWorkOnline.com/get94/position…

    ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

  • Ghanasud Coreeanord

    i love jennifer lynn lopez.

  • Marie800

    Most likely damage control after the negative press she got with that toyboy of hers. Now she is a humanitarian lol! She probably spent 2 minutes having her picture taken with the kids

  • gina

    that’s Benny Medina pr control at it’s best.Got caught with gay boy toy again ,make people forget it by going to a hospital.Her so called foundation is run by her sister, Lynda btw.She truly is a good person and does really care about the cause unlike her sister

  • Tom Jones

    This women gives hughes why no money because sources she never gives money anyone, because she is evil?

  • Tom Jones

    check out her 20 years history on the web, then I think your I love Jenifer will change?

  • Tom Jones

    foundation doesn’t she gives money of her own, 95% of the foundation the money she keeps, the other 5% goes to the foundation, look it up on the web foundation are scam?