Charlie Sheen Hospitalized For Food Poisoning
It was just reported that Charlie Sheen checked into a hospital emergency room after battling food poisoning on Monday (June 8) in Los Angeles.
“It was clams, bad clams,” the 49-year-old actor’s rep Jeff Ballard shared to People. “Nothing too exciting. Just to be on the safe side, he went to the hospital.”
Jeff added, “They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later.” We hope Charlie gets well soon!