Winona Ryder & Oscar Isaac 'Show Me A Hero' In New York!
Winona Ryder keeps it chic and sophisticated while hitting the red carpet at the screening of Show Me A Hero held at The New York Times Center on Tuesday (August 11) in New York City.
The 43-year-old actress was joined at the event by her co-stars Oscar Isaac, Catherine Keener, Paul Haggis, Hilary Mann, Nichole Galicia, Carla Quevedo and Katie Couric, who came out to show her support.
Show Me A Hero is HBO’s brand new miniseries based on the 1999 nonfiction book of the same name by former New York Times writer, Lisa Belkin – Check out the trailer below!
FYI: Winona is wearing an Oscar de la Renta silk velvet dress paired with Casadei suede pumps.
‘Show Me A Hero’ Trailer
40+ pictures inside of Winona Ryder, Oscar Isaac and others at the screening…
- Ronda Rousey lands guest role on Blindspot - TMZ
- Selena Gomez is not opening for The Weeknd on his tour - Gossip Cop
- Lucy Hale debuts super short haircut - Just Jared Jr
- Jamie Lynn Spears' husband gives an update on stepdaughter Maddie's recovery - Wetpaint
- Idris Elba and Kate Winslet kiss on set of their new film - Lainey Gossip
- Demi Moore is heading to Empire - The Hollywood Reporter