Winona Ryder & Oscar Isaac 'Show Me A Hero' In New York!
Winona Ryder keeps it chic and sophisticated while hitting the red carpet at the screening of Show Me A Hero held at The New York Times Center on Tuesday (August 11) in New York City.
The 43-year-old actress was joined at the event by her co-stars Oscar Isaac, Catherine Keener, Paul Haggis, Hilary Mann, Nichole Galicia, Carla Quevedo and Katie Couric, who came out to show her support.
Show Me A Hero is HBO’s brand new miniseries based on the 1999 nonfiction book of the same name by former New York Times writer, Lisa Belkin – Check out the trailer below!
FYI: Winona is wearing an Oscar de la Renta silk velvet dress paired with Casadei suede pumps.
‘Show Me A Hero’ Trailer
40+ pictures inside of Winona Ryder, Oscar Isaac and others at the screening…
- Johnny Depp dresses up as Jack Sparrow to visit children's hospital - TMZ
- Shaq lip syncs Beyonce's "All Night" - Gossip Cop
- Jennifer Lawrence apologizes for offending Hawaiians - Just Jared Jr
- Bristol Palin is expecting baby number three - Radar
- Check out the pic of Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik recording their new song - Lainey Gossip
- An Inconvenient Truth sequel will open Sundance Festival- The Hollywood Reporter