Jill Zarin Hospitalized After Major NYC Car Crash
- Jill Zarin is reportedly unconscious after a major car crash – Radar
- The View won’t mention the UCC shooter by name – Gossip Cop
- The Vamps‘ new song is here – Just Jared Jr
- You’ve gotta see Seth Rogen at his Bar Mitzvah – Huffington Post
- Jennifer Lawrence reveals the crazy places she’s peed – DListed
- Pope Francis met privately with a gay couple during U.S. visit – Towleroad
Blu-Ray Releases Today
Avengers:Age of Ultron hits shelves today. The epic Marvel superhero team assembles once again after Tony Stark, played by Robert Downey Jr, tries to initiate a peacekeeping initiative by activating an artificial intelligent cyborg named Ultron. The team quickly finds out that Ultron has a nefarious and dark motive instead, willing to stop at nothing and it’s up to the Avengers to restore order once again.
The Blu-Ray release also includes a featurette of the making of the film, in addition to some back story to the Infinity Stones which references and sets up future films in the Marvel Universe. The Blu-Ray also features a hilarious gag reel along with deleted and extended scenes. As usual with Marvel films, the audio is spectacular featured in DTS-HDMA audio.
Also be sure to check out the cool handbills celebrating the release of Avengers. They were drawn exclusively by artist Tyler Stout for today’s launch.