Jamie Foxx Pulls Man Out From Burning Car
- Jamie Foxx saved a man’s life when his car burst into flames – Gossip Cop
- Was this Teen Mom forced to have surgery? – Radar
- What role did Vanessa Hudgens really want in Grease: Live? – Just Jared Jr
- Jessica Simpson‘s mom Instagrammed a very weird pic with her son-in-law – Huffington Post
- The president of the Academy has released a statement on all the controversy – DListed
- How fit does Karlie Kloss look in her new campaign!? – Hollywood Tuna
- This Olympian almost came out on live TV at the Olympics – Towleroad
- Straight Outta Compton takes place in 1988 when a groundbreaking new group revolutionizes music and pop culture, changing and influencing hip-hop forever. N.W.A’s first studio album, “Straight Outta Compton,” stirs controversy with its brutally honest depiction of life in Southern Los Angeles. With guidance from veteran manager Jerry Heller, band members Ice Cube (O’Shea Jackson Jr.), Dr. Dre (Corey Hawkins), Eazy-E, DJ Yella and MC Ren navigate their way through the industry, acquiring fame, fortune and a place in history.
The cast, which includes Ice Cube’s real life son, Oshea, is superb in this gritty film. Their performances are worth watching again on Blu-Ray with all of the recent Oscars controversy where none of these actors have been nominated for their work in this film.
The Blu-Ray release is presented in DTS-HD Master Audio which goes well with the music-heavy soundtrack. The release also includes a few Deleted Scenes and a cut performance of Compton’s N the House from an NWA concert.
- Everest takes place on On the morning of May 10, 1996, when climbers (Jason Clarke, Josh Brolin) from two expeditions start their final ascent toward the summit of Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth. With little warning, a violent storm strikes the mountain, engulfing the adventurers in one of the fiercest blizzards ever encountered by man. Challenged by the harshest conditions imaginable, the teams must endure blistering winds and freezing temperatures in an epic battle to survive against nearly impossible odds.
The most notable aspect of this film is its beautiful photography. Because of this, the films shines in its 3-D format where the effect helps capture the stunning yet fearsome elements of the tallest mountain in the world. The 3-D feature also adds a lot of depth to the film and helps narrate the daunting yet beautiful mountain.
The Blu-Ray DVD release also includes a few extras including a short feature in the making of the film, in addition, to a short called “Aspiring Authenticity: The Real Story” which stitches together the cast, and real families who lost loved ones due to the mountain.
DVDs & Blu-rays Out Today