Prince Reportedly Overdosed on Percocet Days Before Death
When Prince was hospitalized just days before his untimely death, he was reportedly being treated for an overdose on Percocet.
A “save shot” was administered on the 57-year-old entertainer after he ingested too much of the painkiller.
According to the report on TMZ, Prince took the Percocet after his concert in Atlanta on April 14 due to a problem with his hip he has been battling since having corrective surgery around 2010.
An autopsy is being performed today to determine the official cause of death.