Serena Williams Ate Her Dog's Food & Wound Up in the Bathroom - Watch Now!
Serena Williams just shared an intense story on Snapchat after trying a bite of her Yorkie’s dog food while at her hotel in Rome, Italy.
“So they have this menu for my dog, because Chip left his food, can you imagine?” the 34-year-old tennis star said in her story. “And I promise you, I was like, ‘That looks so good.’ It was fresh greens and boiled chicken and beef and it was seared tenderly. It was just perfection. That looks like the best food. Better than my food.”
“So today, I was like, I might wanna taste his food, so I order him the salmon and rice because I eat salmon and rice. Before you judge me, look at it. It’s kinda all mixed together. C’mon, it looks good…I put some in his bowl. I’m like, what the heck, I’m gonna try a piece. So I ate a spoonful. Don’t judge me, I ate a spoonful!” Serena continued. “Let’s fast forward two hours. I just ran to the toilet like…I thought I was gonna pass out. It did taste weird. I force-swallowed it.”
“I don’t think it’s consumable for humans. They should’ve wrote that! So now I feel really sick. It was just a spoonful. I really don’t feel so good…I guess tomorrow when I step on the court I’m gonna look svelte,” Serena added. LOL!