Meet Your 'New Obsession' Frankie with These 10 Fun Facts!
One of our favorite emerging artists has to be Frankie, whose song “New Obsession” has been in our heads for months!
JustJared.com caught up with the California-based indie pop singer to learn some fun facts about her that you probably don’t know.
Check out the 10 Fun Facts we learned about Frankie below:
- 1. If I were a food I’d be a french fry. Truffle parmesan are my fav.
- 2. I’m half Cuban and Spanish. I was named after my abuelo, Francisco. My full name is Francesca but everyone has been calling me Frankie since the day I was born.
- 3. I have three dimples…and one of them is on my tongue. Real cute.
- 4. At age 10 I quit piano lessons, taught myself guitar and wrote my first song.
- 5. Stevie Nicks is my ultimate queen. When I was nine I dressed up as her for Halloween and no one my age knew who I was but I didn’t care.
- 6. I never stop watching Friends… Once the series is over I start it again. Its sad. I’m currently on my 13th re-watch I think.
- 7. I wrote “Chaos” with my cousin Maya and we’ve been writing songs together since we were 12. She lives in Australia right now and “Chaos” was written over Skype.
- 8. Sometimes songs come to me when I’m about to fall asleep or right when I wake up and I’ll record them quickly into my phone and then flush them out. Two of them are on my EP Dreamstate.
- 9. My favorite movie is Stand By Me… always been one of the boys.
- 10. My band members are my best friends. We write everything together and Petros produces everything. One big happy family. New Obsession was the first song we wrote together.
Watch the recently released music video for “New Obsession” below!
FRANKIE – New Obsession