Sarah Jessica Parker Recalls a Scary Phone Call She Received About Her Son's Health
Sarah Jessica Parker steps out to run some errands on Tuesday (June 7) in New York City.
The actress and shoe designer recalled a scary story involving her now 13-year-old son James Wilke, when he had a bad allergic reaction and she got a call from his babysitter.
“[She said] his mouth was swelling, he was coughing and his ears were red,” SJP recalled to Us Weekly. “She rushed him to the pediatrician.” He was diagnosed with life-threatening allergies to peanuts and hazelnuts.
“He knows how to inform those around him of his food allergies, so that everyone is aware and can help him avoid his allergic triggers,” Sarah Jessica added.