Bindi Irwin Honors Father Steve on 10th Anniversary of His Death

Bindi Irwin Honors Father Steve on 10th Anniversary of His Death

Bindi Irwin is remembering her late father, “The Crocodile Hunter” Steve Irwin.

The 18-year-old conservationist and Dancing With the Stars winner took to Instagram to honor his memory on the 10th anniversary of his death.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bindi Irwin

“You’ll be my hero for my entire existence. I love you more than words can describe,” Bindi captioned a photo with him, which you can see below.

Steve died back in 2006 after he was struck in the chest by a stingray.

A photo posted by Bindi Irwin (@bindisueirwin) on

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Getty
Posted to: Bindi Irwin, Steve Irwin

Getty
  • Bill Cosby will be hosting seminars on how to avoid sexual assault - TMZ
  • We're going to learn more about Fat Amy in Pitch Perfect 3 - Just Jared Jr
  • Courteney Cox is all natural now- TooFab
  • Ivanka Trump inspired this Oscar winning actress' latest role - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Katy Perry just made music history - Just Jared Jr
  • Toni gee

Bindi is so sweet. She has turned into quite the young woman.

• gwen

You are truly one vindictive evil person. After you spent 2 days manically cranking out 100 (35 on Saturday and 65 on Sunday) posts from an account you created in my name, you decided to post from your Toni Gee account?

I see that you are now cranking out posts from the other Gwen (gwen @gwenglanvilleaccount) you made in my name earlier this year.

• Sue

I have never seen someone get so much mileage out of a death.

• Sue

I have never seen someone get so much mileage out of a death.

• Sue

I have never seen someone get so much mileage out of a death.

• Toni gee

I have no idea nor do I care what you are talking about. You have numerous mental issues ranging from Paranoia, Schizophrenia, Persecutory Delusion and Bipolar II Disorder. Your insane manic rants are well known by many on this site. Stop accusing me of posting under your name. If you have an issue then report it.

• gwen

Says the person with mental issues ranging from Paranoia, Schizophrenia, Persecutory Delusion and Bipolar II Disorder who spent 13 days cranking out 321 posts from an account he crated in my name. Toni Gee, your insane manic rants about me are well known by many on this site.

If you don’t want to get called out for posting under my name, then stop.

We have been reporting you, but YOU are a moderator for this site so Just Jared won’t do anything but put you in a time out for time to time.

You do have an idea and care what I am talking about. You didn’t post from your Toni Gee account on Saturday and Sunday because you were busy cranking out 100 posts from Gwen account you created in my name on Aug 25.

If you keep making posts in my name, you are going to get called out for it.

Why are you acting like you don’t know what I am talking about? Shall I post all of the comments you posted to me the ween before you hijacked my name?

• Toni gee

I no longer find your pathetic delusional fantasies entertaining. I am now going to block you. Please have respect for the other posters and keep your rants to a minimum.

• gwen

I no longer find your pathetic delusional fantasies about me entertaining. Your obsessing with me by making accounts in my name is getting to a dangerous level.Please have respect for the other posters and keep your rants about me to a minimum.

By block me, what you really mean is that you are going to start cranking out posts from the two Gwen accounts you made in my name.

Right now Toni Gee has 321 posts on the Aug 25 Gwen account and 77 posts from the Aug 31 account, let’s see how many posts come from those accounts after Toni Gee “blocks me”.

This is the consequences of YOUR actions. You decided to spend your Saturday and Sunday making posts from an account you made in my name. Every time you post as Toni Gee, I’m going to call you out on it. Perhaps you shouldn’t have been so vindictive.

• gwen

If Toni Gee has no idea or care what I am talking about then how does he explain this post that he made on Aug 11?

Toni gee • a month ago
    I was wondering why Eddie Cibrain’s kids Jake and Mason lived with him and LeAnn Rimes so I looked up a few things about his Ex-wife L. Glanville. I found out that L. Glanville is nothing but a foul mouth drunk on a reality show. L. Glanville does not have custody of Jake and Mason because she is more concerned with acting the drunk vulgar fool on a two bit reality show. I went to L. Glanville’s Twitter account so I could see if what I read was true. In the horses or should I say in the whores own words this is what the 43 year old mother of two sends out for everyone to see.

(1) Texting with my little brother about my dad – I’m about to #CLAPBACK on this doctor… Don’t fucking fucking fucking fuck with my family…
    (2) Put your fucking phones down and drive!!!!!
    (3) It sure is a fucking motherfucking Monday
    (4) I look like that trampy bridesmaid that will fuck anyone tonight…and I like it …but I won’t be fuckjng anyone…tinight

Well I think it is safe to say that the world knows why L. Glanville does not have custody of her kids. Little Mason and Jake are so lucky and blessed to have their father Eddie Cibrain and step mother LeAnn Rimes Cibrain to care for them. I hope one day L. Glanville realizes what she has lost due to her fame whore antics and tries to shape up and act her age.

• gwen

Here are some of the posts that Toni Gee made to me on Aug 8 because Toni Gee has absolutely no idea or cares what I am talking about:

Toni gee • a month ago
    Umm honey, we are past all that. I admit I have been stalking you for years. I read one of your 15 paragraph posts and my lady bits got all wet and I was hooked baby. Now how do we move forward gwen gwen? Your place or mine?

Toni gee gwen • a month ago
    I’ll never change my name again honey it’s just me and you now my love. No baby I do not solicit other posters for sex only you, for you and you alone have captured my heart.

Toni gee gwen • a month ago
    Oh, I get the feeling that the love of my life little gwen gwen, is a get the last word in kinda girl. That’s fine by me cause as long as my baby is talking to me I feel as if I have a chance at love. Oh, gwen gwen give me a chance honey.

• gwen

Here is a post that Toni Gee made on Aug 14 where Toni Gee started stalking and harassing another poster by the name of Beach because that person confronted Toni Gee about the fanfic he had been writing.

Toni gee • 23 days ago
    OMG!! I think I have a stalker! gwen just posted this under her made up user account Beach. Let the world see that my stalker gwen is using fictitious accounts to harass me!! On 8/13 gwen went to a just jared story from 8/4 and used her alter ego account to try and bait me! Shame on you gwen/Beach. After I post undisputed proof that you are suffering from Paranoid Personality Disorder you come back with this!? Now the world sees the truth! Now we understand the inner working of your deranged, unbalanced, and disturbed mind! Did you have to pull out your alter ego gwen/Beach because you figured out I blocked you and I no longer get your emails or rants? This all started because I made a post one day and you went off the rails claiming I was part of some major conspiracy to stock and harass you because you are just so special and the whole world is against poor little delusional gwen. Oh how you posted fake user names and dates claiming how you have been harassed and stalked! Yet after it became clear that I was acting on my own and was posting my own thoughts and not receiving nor replying to your poor poor me stick you panicked! You could not believe that I did not care about you! It infuriated you that I did not get sucked in to your tired old the worlds against me bull shit. So you came up with gwen/Beach to get my attention! Poor poor gwen. The world now sees that you are, and have done to me what you have accused others of doing for years! You gwen are a stalker! Now god and everyone knows it. Now gwen/Beach I have to go and block your alter ego.

Beach Toni gee • 41 minutes ago
    She’s a has been who has not had a hit in years, but please keep rehashing the same stupid crap. She’s a vile stalking, home wrecker who couldn’t sell out my living room.

• gwen

I spoke too soon, you just made some posts from the account you made in my name on Aug 22.

So the Tally is now:

Tally of the number of posts that Toni Gee has made in my name:

*323 posts from the account you made in my name on Aug 21

*77 posts from the account you switched to my name on Aug 31

Tally of the number of posts that Toni Gee has made in my name:

323 posts from the account you made in my name on Aug 21

77 posts from the account you switched to my name on Aug 31

• Doloresdchampine3

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !ie311t:
    On tuesday I got a great new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $8752 this last four weeks.. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had.. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
    !ie311t:
    ➽➽
    ➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash401GroupDroidGetPay$97Hour… ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★::::::!ie311t:….,…….

• gwen

Toni Gee has made 326 + 77 posts in my name!

• TruthSayer

Her dad was filming a segment about great white sharks. The dumb ass could not find any great whites to screw with so they were on their way in. Then they saw the rays and decided to get some film of them for his daughters show. Since rays are sluggish he had to screw with them to get better footage. And now he’s dead.

• Anajmatheson2

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !ie587t:
    !ie587t:
    ➽➽
    ➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash697NetworkExcellentGetPay$97Hour… ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★::::::!ie587t:….,….

• TruthSayer

LOL I believe this is called sarcasm you idiot. But what’s this got to do with someone using gwen?

• TruthSayer

LOL this is funny. This just proves she does not like Brandi. What’s this got to do with someone using gwen? Do you even know why you are so mad?

• gwen

Hi Toni Gee. LOL this is so funny. Do you even know why you are mad to the point where you create accounts in other people’s namae? What’s this got to do with someone using gwen? For one of the accounts that Toni Gee has been using to make posts in my name, he registered it as GWEN GLANVILLE. With Toni Gee’s intense hatred for Brandi and then the GWEN GLANVILLE account it shows that TONI GEE is definitely the one who has been using my name.

I notice that you are posting on the same stories and sites as Toni Gee!

Truth Sayer, isn’t that someone’s twitter account? Why did you make an account in another person’s name? Your account is new because when you were upvoting the comments that Toni Gee made in my name on Saturday and Sunday, you were at 26 posts. I also saw you posting on TMZ on the same threads where Toni Gee was using my name.

• gwen

Says the idiot who keeps making accounts to obsess about me. Yes, TruthSayer is another Toni Gee account.

Since there are 334 and 77 posts in my name, it’s not sarcasm.

What does this have to do with YOU using my name to make posts? It shows that YOU are so obsessed with me that you will stoop to any level to satisfy yourself.

• gwen

Seriously Toni Gee, how many different accounts do you have? Truthsayer? Isn’t that someone’s twitter account name? When you were upvoting the comments that Toni Gee made in my name on Saturday and Sunday you were only at 26 posts. It’s a shame that Just Jared is so desperate that they have their moderators use all these different accounts!

• gwen

Now you are back on the Aug 25 Gwen account posting in my name!

Toni Gee has made 339(Aug 25 account) + 77(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name

• gwen

Too funny. I was wondering how you went from 26 posts to 51. After posting the 13 comments in my name, Toni Gee logged into his TruthSayer account (which is week old)and went through the threads on this site and left a comment in every other one just like he does when he posts as Toni Gee and just like he does when he uses my name. The interesting thing is that from the TruthSayer account, Toni Gee wrote negative comments. I guess he thought he could fool people by doing the opposite. We know that Toni Gee writes negative comments because on Aug 8 and Aug 14 he wrote a lot of negative comments to me.

• gwen

Toni Gee has made 359(Aug 25 account) + 77(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!

• gwen

Toni Gee who is now posting as TruthSayer has made 359(Aug 25 account) + 78(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!

TruthSayer just posted a comment from the account that he switched to my name on Aug 31.

• gwen

Toni Gee has made 362(Aug 25 account) + 78(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name and he is obsessing about me using his TruthSayer and Juicy Lucy accounts.

• gwen

The JJ moderator who likes to teach people lesson by stealing their names is still at it:

Toni Gee who is now posting as TruthSayer and Juicy Lucy has made 363(Aug 25 account) + 78(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name

• gwen

You are still using my name?

Toni Gee who is now posting as TruthSayer and Juicy Lucy has made 368(Aug 25 account) + 79(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name

• gwen

Why are you so mad that you steal my name?

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER and JUICY LUCY has made 421(Aug 25 account) + 79(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name

• gwen

Says the idiot who has been in hypermanic overdrive using my name to make posts today.

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER and JUICY LUCY has made 422(Aug 25 account) + 79(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name

It’s day 21 and you are still making post sin my name

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER and LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY )has made 502(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!!

• gwen

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY )has made 569(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!!!

Why are you so mad?