LeAnn Rimes Debuts 'How To Kiss A Boy' Acoustic Church Session Video - Watch Now!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

LeAnn Rimes – ‘How To Kiss A Boy’ (Acoustic Church Session Video)
Just Jared on Facebook

Getty
  • Ricky Martin and fiance Jwan Yosef go shirtless in Mexico - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber is not moving to Amsterdam - Gossip Cop
  • Austin Butler shows off his buff biceps while leaving the gym - Just Jared Jr
  • Teen Mom's Amber Portwood slams MTV for editing of reunion show fight - Radar
  • Matt Damon speaks out against allegations of his new film being "whitewashed" - Lainey Gossip
  • Jennifer Lopez just added tons of new dates to her Vegas residency - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cool Boots

She really does have a beautiful voice.

• MollyBD

What? She’s selling carpet remnants?

• Toni gee

Wow! She looks groovy and sounds awesome!

• gwen

You are going crazy cranking out those posts in my name and posting from your Joy account!

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1551(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

Aug 25-Toni Gee/TruthSayer created the account in my name(he made 200+ posts)

Aug 28-Toni Gee/TruthSayer starts using my name to post on other threads on Just Jared(using my name to attack and bully another poster.

Aug 31- Toni Gee/TruthSayer s changes his Magdelene Cleoa account to Gwen

Sept 1-Toni Gee/TruthSayer starts using my name to post on TMZ(posting on comments on 2 Leann Rimes threads)

Sept 4- Toni Gee/TruthSayer starts using my name to post on Dlisted(posting in the very old threads so that his posts are the first posts in the thread)

Sept 7-Toni Gee/TruthSayer starts using my name to post on Egotastic

Sept 15-Dlisted removed all of the comments that Toni Gee/TruthSayer wrote in my name

Sept 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23 & Oct 1, 3-Toni Gee/TruthSayer used my name to post on Perez Hilton

Sept 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30-Just Jared put Toni Gee/TruthSayer on a temporary time out, not letting him post from the “gwen” account for 7 days due to complaints about his stalking and harassment(he did use his other accounts to upvote the comments he made from the gwen account during those days)

Oct 1-Just Jared allows Toni Gee/TruthSayer to resume posting from the “gwen” account because they received an “incentive” from a certain country hasbeen

Oct 2-Just Jared had to put Toni Gee/TruthSayer on a timeout from 5 am Sunday to 11 am Monday due to the complaints about his stalking and harassment. Just like his 7 day hiatus, Toni Gee/TruthSayer used his other accounts to upvote his posts. While he was on this time out, he was on TMZ manically posting from his HUGH account.

Oct 3-Just Jared allowed Toni Gee/TruthSayer to resume posting from the “gwen” account because they received another “incentive” from a certain country hasbeen.

• gwen

No wonder my stalker has been having a meltdown. Jodi Rimes released another low budget video and not many media outlets noticed it.

1) LeAnn Rimes Debuts ‘How To Kiss A Boy’ Acoustic Church Session Video – Watch Now!

Seriously? She is singing a song about her affair with a married man in CHURCH? What type of person does that or even think that this is appropriate?

Of course she debuted the video, her song didn’t get the attention she wanted and now she is trying to revive it with a low budget video.

2) LeAnn Rimes sings her heart out while performing her song “How To Kiss A Boy” in this just released Acoustic Church Session music video!

Just because she makes faces when she sings doesn’t mean that she sung her heart out.

3) “My next church acoustic session will be out soon, this one is always emotional #HowToKissABoy,” the 34-year-old country singer tweeted.

Well of course it, it’s a song about her affair with a married man. You know when she was video tapped kissing Eddie in that restaurant?

4) The track is set to be included on her upcoming twelfth studio album Remnants, which due out in stores on October 28th.

How is this news? Why wouldn’t this song be included on her album?

5) “It’s real! My 1st time seeing the #remnants booklet in person!,” LeAnn added. “I’m really proud of this record. Can’t wait for it to be in your hands & ears”

Why does he lie so much? Didn’t she have to approve the photo? So it’s not the first time that she would have seen this? Plus isn’t this the same photo she has on her twitter account?

• gwen

Too funny. Didn’t my stalker say that Jodi Rimes doesn’t come here to read? Because if Jodi Rimes isn’t here reading, then perhaps my stalker Toni Gee/TruthSayer/Joy/Mr Good bar can explain this?

1) Jodi Rimes retweeting the link to the article she paid Just Jared to write

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian Retweeted
    JustJared.com ‏@JustJared 5h5 hours ago
    .@LeAnnRimes sings her heart out in this just released Acoustic Church Session video for “How To Kiss A Boy”!

• TruthSayer

You are clinically obsessed with LeAnn Rimes. This is not healthy and you really need to get help.

• TruthSayer

You would have to be crazy as a shit house mouse to seriously believe any of the outrageous bull shit you post.

• gwen

Says the crazy person who has been manically cranking out posts in my name for 37 days.

Too funny. These are the same posts you have been making to me when you post in my name. So what happened? You couldn’t post this comment from the Aug 25 gwen account because it was tagged as spam, so you decided to use your TruthSayer account to write it?

I was right. TruthSayer is the one who made the Aug 25 account in my name!

• gwen

You are clinically obsessed with ME. This is not healthy and you really need to get help. Seriously you were up at 2 am posting from TWO accounts about me this morning! Don’t you have friends?

• gwen

What’s my stalker to do when his “you are obsessed with Leann” and “none of this is true” posts trigger the spam filter? Use a different name to post the comments!

I was right! TruthSayer IS using the Aug 25 gwen account!

1) TruthSayer

1:51 pm
    TruthSayer • 5 minutes ago

1) The Aug 25 gwen account

gwen 4 days ago
    None of this is true but then you already know that.

gwen 4 days ago
    Why do you make shit up about LeAnn? None of what you post is true?

gwen 4 days ago
    Not one word of this is true. Why do you post lies about a woman that doesn’t not even know you exist?

gwen 4 days ago
    Not one word of this is true. why do you post lies about a woman you will never even see in person?

gwen 4 days ago
    gwen none of this is true and you know it honey. Why are you so infatuated with LeAnn Rimes? You do understand she has no idea you exist right? I mean I would hate to think that you thought LeAnn ever sees the crap you post. I mean LMFAO right?

gwen 4 days ago
    Why gwen why? Why are you so captivated by LeAnn Rimes? Why do you feel the need to make up lies about a person who has no idea you exist?

gwen 4 days ago
    None of this is true. Why are you so infatuated with LeAnn? Why do you waste your life this way?

gwen 4 days ago
    None of this is a true. Not one word. You just get together with the 7 people in your head and make this shit up. Why? Are you trying to prove something?

2) TruthSayer

TruthSayer • 9 minutes ago

2) The Aug 25 gwen account

gwen 3 days ago
    Why are you so infatuated with us?

gwen 3 days ago
    We just want to know why you are so obsessed with us.

gwen 4 days ago
    Why are you so infatuated with us?

gwen 4 days ago
    Does it obsess about us over all else?

gwen 4 days ago
    How much of its day does it obsess about us?

gwen 4 days ago
    Why does it obsess about us so?.

gwen 4 days ago
    Why does it obsess about us so?

gwen 4 days ago
    Its way infatuated with LeAnn and me.

gwen 4 days ago
    Does poor little gwen really follow LeAnne tweets, snap chats and instagram? How very very sad to waste ones life obsessing about someone they claim to hate so much.

gwen 4 days ago
    Translation: gwen is sitting around obsessing about LeAnn Rimes again. She just loves to talk to the people in her head and make crap up? How very sad to waste a life this way. We hope she gets help.

gwen 4 days ago
    This does not help us understand your sickness and why you are so infatuated with LeAnn?

• gwen

What part of what I posted is BS or outrageous? You are just mad because once again you have been caught in another lie!

1) If Jodi Rimes doesn’t read Just Jared like you manically posted over and over for weeks, why then did she retweet the link to THIS article? Remember Jodi Rimes DOESN’T READ Just Jared! Also notice how Just Jared was the only media outlet to write about this video? So that means that they were asked to do it by Leann!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian Retweeted
    JustJared.com ‏@JustJared 5h5 hours ago

2) The major problem with your logic are these tweets:

JustJared.com ‏@JustJared
    2 Mar 2013
    Stole Jared’s phone at lunch. So glad someone else likes lamb as much as I do lol — @leannrimes #leannrimes #jjs…

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    2 Mar 2013
    @JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredEng xoxo
    10:55 AM – 2 Mar 2013

• gwen

Too funny. My stalker has amped up the crazy by using his LUCY account to upvote the 2 comments he made to me from his TruthSayer account.

Too funny. Look what my stalker posted from his LUCY account. If Joy thinks that the moderator is a fake, why then did he post this to the mod from his Lucy account? Notice how Lucy tries to separate his posts? Doesn’t that look familiar because it’s a common technique used by MRS FREEZE and CR. My stalker likes to pretend that he isn’t posting under many different names, but always gives himself away the minor details.

1) Lucy David at Just Jared • 4 days ago
    Well alright! Thank you. Could you have a look at all the craziness going on here:http://www.justjared.com/2016/...
    ================================
    As you can see there’s a poster going by the name ‘gwen’ who does nothing but post spam & harassment, have a look when you get more time because there’s A LOT of spam & harassment on not only this particular Rimes story, they post spam & harassment on ALL the Leann Rimes stories at this site.

2) Lucy David at Just Jared • 12 days ago
    If you’re really a mod here (and I’ve never seen a mod post here, ever) why don’t you do something about all the spam posted on this site? When I flag various posts they’re never deleted. Why is that?

3) Professor Trip David at Just Jared • 5 hours ago
    Again, if you’re really a mod then delete the spambot ad here on this story.

I’m having my doubts about you since you couldn’t be bothered to look into all the harassment & spam at any & ALL Leann Rimes stories.

• TruthSayer

Celebrity worship syndrome (CWS) is an obsessive addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity’s personal life. Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over film, television, sport and pop stars, the only common factor between them is that they are all figures in the public eye.

The term “celebrity worship syndrome” first appeared in an article ‘Do you worship the celebs?’ by James Chapman in the Daily Mail in 2003 (Chapman, 2003).[1][2] James Chapman was basing his article on the journal paper Maltby et al. (2003). James Chapman refers to CWS, but in fact this is a misunderstanding of a term used in the academic article to which he refers (Maltby et al. 2003), CWS which stood for Celebrity Worship Scale. Nonetheless Chapman may be generally correct. A syndrome refers to a set of abnormal or unusual set of symptoms indicating the existence of an undesirable condition or quality. Indeed, many attitudes and behaviours covered in this research indicate such states.[3]

Psychologists in the United States and United Kingdom created a celebrity worship scale to rate the problems. In 2002, United States psychologists Lynn McCutcheon, Rense Lange, and James Houran introduced the Celebrity Attitude Scale, a 34 item scale administered to 262 persons living in central Florida.[4] McCutcheon et al. suggested that celebrity worship comprised one dimension in which lower scores on the scale involved individualistic behavior such as watching, listening to, reading and learning about celebrities whilst the higher levels of worship are characterized by empathy, over-identification, and obsession with the celebrity.

However, later research among larger UK samples have suggested there are 3 different aspects to celebrity worship;[5] John Maltby (University of Leicester), and the aforementioned psychologists examined the Celebrity Attitude Scale among 1732 United Kingdom respondents (781 males, 942 females) who were aged between 14 and 62 years and found the following 3 dimensions to celebrity worship: entertainment-social, intense-personal, and borderline-pathological. A follow-up study showed no gender difference in any of the three dimensions.[6]

John D. Moore, PhD, author of Confusing Love with Obsession [7] and creator of the Obsessive Love Wheel suggests in a 2013 online article that there exists three other primary types of celebrity stalkers: Simple Obsessional, Love Obsessional and Erotomanic.[8]

Classifications[edit]

Simple obsessional[edit]

Simple obsessional stalking constitutes a majority of all stalking cases, anywhere from 70%-80%, and is dominated by males. This form of stalking is generally associated with individuals who have shared previous personal relationships with their victims. However, this is not necessarily the case between a common member of the public exhibiting celebrity worship syndrome and the famous person with whom they are obsessed. Individuals that meet the criteria of being labeled as a “simple obsessional stalker” tend to share a set of characteristics including an inability to have successful personal relationships in their own lives, social awkwardness, feelings of powerlessness, a sense of insecurity, and very low self-esteem. Of these characteristics, low self-esteem plays a large role in the obsession that these individuals develop with their victim, in this case, the famous person. If the individual is unable to have any sort of connection to the celebrity with which they are obsessed, their own sense of self-worth may decline.[9]

Love obsessional[edit]

As the name suggests, individuals who demonstrate this sort of stalking behavior develop a love obsession with somebody who they have no personal relation to. Love obsessional stalking accounts for roughly 20%-25% of all stalking cases. The people that demonstrate this form of stalking behavior are likely to suffer from a mental disorder, commonly either schizophrenia or paranoia. Individuals that are love obsessional stalkers often convince themselves that they are in fact in a relationship with the subject of their obsession. For example, a woman who had been stalking David Letterman for a total of five years claimed to be his wife when she had no personal connection to him.[9] Other celebrities who have fallen victim to this form of stalking include Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Jodie Foster, and Mila Kunis along with numerous other A-list stars.[10]

Erotomanic[edit]

Erotomanic, originating from the word Erotomania, refers to stalkers who genuinely believe that their victims are in love with them. The victims in this case are almost always well known within their community or within the media, meaning that they can range from being small town celebrities or famous personalities from Hollywood. Comprising less than 10% of all stalking cases, Erotomanic stalkers are the least common. Unlike simple-obsessional stalkers, a majority of the individuals in this category of stalking are women. Similar to love-obsessional stalkers, the behavior of Erotomanic stalkers may be a result of an underlying psychological disorder such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or major depression.[11] Individuals who suffer from Erotomania tend to believe that the celebrity with whom they are obsessed is utilizing the media as a way to communicate with them by sending special messages or signals. Although these stalkers have unrealistic beliefs, they are less likely to seek any form of face-to-face interaction with their celebrity obsession, therefore posing less of a threat to them.[12]

Entertainment-social[edit]

This level of admiration is linked to a celebrity’s ability to capture the attention of their fans. Entertainment-social celebrity worship is used to describe a relatively low level of obsession. An example of a typical entertainment-social attitude would be “My friends and I like to discuss what my favorite celebrity has done.”[13]

Intense-personal[edit]

This is an intermediate level of obsession that is associated with neuroticism as well as behaviors linked to psychoticism. An example of an intense-personal attitude toward a celebrity would include claims such as “I consider my favorite celebrity to be my soul mate.”[13]

Borderline-pathological[edit]

This classification is the most severe level of celebrity worship. Often, it is expressed by statements like “If someone gave me one thousand dollars, I would consider spending it on a napkin used by my favorite celebrity.” [13]

Mental health[edit]

Evidence indicates that poor mental health is correlated with celebrity worship. Researchers have examined the relationship between celebrity worship and mental health in United Kingdom adult samples. One study found evidence to suggest that the intense-personal celebrity worship dimension was related to higher levels of depression and anxiety.[14] Similarly, another study in 2004, found that the intense-personal celebrity worship dimension was not only related to higher levels of depression and anxiety, but also higher levels of stress, negative affect, and reports of illness.[15] Both these studies showed no evidence for a significant relationship between either the entertainment-social or the borderline-pathological dimensions of celebrity worship and mental health.

Another correlated pathology examined the role of celebrity interest in shaping body image cognitions. Among three separate UK samples (adolescents, students and older adults) individuals selected a celebrity of their own sex whose body/figure they liked and admired, and then completed the Celebrity Attitude Scale along with two measures of body image. Significant relationships were found between attitudes toward celebrities and body image among female adolescents only.[16]

The findings suggested that, in female adolescence, there is an interaction between intense-personal celebrity worship and body image between the ages of 14 and 16, and some tentative evidence suggest that this relationship disappears at the onset of adulthood, which is between the ages of 17 and 20. These results are consistent with the authors who stress the importance of the formation of relationships with media figures, and suggest that relationships with celebrities perceived as having a good body shape may lead to a poor body image in female adolescents.

Within a clinical context the effect of celebrity might be more extreme, particularly when considering extreme aspects of celebrity worship. Relationships between the three classifications of celebrity worship (entertainment-social, intense-personal and borderline-pathological celebrity worship and obsessiveness), ego-identity, fantasy proneness and dissociation were examined. Two of these variables drew particular attention: fantasy proneness and dissociation. Fantasy proneness involves fantasizing for a duration of time, reporting hallucinatory intensities as real, reporting vivid childhood memories, having intense religious and paranormal experiences. Dissociation is the lack of a normal integration of experiences, feelings, and thoughts in everyday consciousness and memory; in addition, it is related to a number of psychiatric problems.[17]

Though low levels of celebrity worship (entertainment-social) are not associated with any clinical measures, medium levels of celebrity worship (intense-personal) are related to fantasy proneness (approximately 10% of the shared variance), while high levels of celebrity worship (borderline-pathological) share a greater association with fantasy proneness (around 14% of the shared variance) and dissociation (around 3% of the shared variance, though the effect size of this is small and most probably due to the large sample size).[citation needed] This finding suggests that as celebrity worship becomes more intense, and the individual perceives having a relationship with the celebrity, the more the individual is prone to fantasies.

“Celebrity worship” is a term coined by Lynn E. McCutcheon (DeVry University), Diane D. Ashe (Valencia Community College), James Houran (Southern Illinois University) and a few further collaborators in a series of articles published primarily in the North American Journal of Psychology and a non-peer reviewed working paper series called Current Issues in Social Psychology, the Journal of Psychology and British Journal of Psychology.

A number of historical (Barbas 2001; Hansen 1991), ethnographic (i.e. Henry & Caldwell 2007; Jenkins 1992; Kozinets 2001; O’Guinn 1991; Richardson & Turley 2006; Stacey 1994); netnographic (i.e. Kozinets 1997) and auto-ethnographic studies (i.e. Holbrook 1987, 1995; Wohlfeil and Whelan 2008) in diverse academic disciplines such as film studies, media studies, cultural studies and consumer research, which – unlike McCutcheon et al. focused mainly on a student sample (with two exceptions) – have actually studied real fans in the field, have come to very different conclusions that are more in line with Horton & Wohl’s (1956) original concept of parasocial interaction or an earlier study by Leets et al. (1995).

• gwen

What’s TruthSayer /lucy/Joy to do when people expose that Jodi Rimes REALLY does read Just Jared, just like we have been saying all along? Manically post the same articles he posted when he was going by the name of RACY!

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian Retweeted
    JustJared.com ‏@JustJared 5h5 hours ago

2) The major problem with your logic are these tweets:

JustJared.com ‏@JustJared
    2 Mar 2013

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes
    2 Mar 2013
    @JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredEng xoxo
    10:55 AM – 2 Mar 2013

AM: Sociopaths In Our Midst Hate the Truth and Its Advocates

What is the one thing a sociopath does not want other people to know? The truth. More specifically, sociopaths do not want the truth about them to be known as they are insecure, malicious, and devious people. Beyond being embarrassed by the truth of their behaviors and thoughts, they have a deathly fear of being exposed and rejected. That’s in large part because they use lies, manipulations, and distortions to control other people and get what they want. If others were to know about their true nature, they realize that most would want nothing to do with them. They would lose the support networks of malicious minions they control and incite to abuse other people. Therefore sociopaths have a strong motivation to attack, discredit, harass, and ruin anybody who presents arguments and facts that might tend to raise questions and doubts about their behaviors and their false statements.

Many sociopaths are so insecure and malicious that they feel similarly motivated to go on the offensive, perhaps with lesser severity, in reaction to people who might embarrass them with obviously nasty (to them) comments like “Is that lettuce stuck between your teeth?” or “Your car is filthy! There’s a $3 carwash special across the street.” If that gets them unhinged, just imagine what being exposed as a child abuser, false accuser, liar, or thief will do.

Sociopaths Experts At Blaming Others, Greatly Fear Being Blamed

Nobody likes to be blamed, but a responsible person will accept blame for something appropriate. Sociopaths don’t like to accept blame for anything, even if it is well-earned. While part of this is likely from their typically narcissistic “I’m better than you” and “rules don’t apply to me” attitudes, there’s more to it than that. They may realize that blaming is how they control others to harm the targets they viciously attack, often family members or former love interests. They understand both the destructive and defensive powers of blaming and make regular use of both.

Sociopaths may be especially cognizant of the risk that people whom they have used to abuse others might even turn against them, especially those who might be greatly angered by how they were manipulated into participating in destructive and harmful activities against others. People like to blame others. While sociopaths do it with extraordinary intensity and dishonesty, the people they manipulate are likely to do it, too. After all, a sociopath was able to manipulate them into unjustly attacking a former partner, a child’s other parent, teacher, doctor, counselor, therapist, or some other party the sociopath doesn’t like and that clearly demonstrates they are the sort of people who are into blaming others. Who is to say they won’t turn and attack the sociopath when they realize how they were used?

• gwen

After you make a post to me from your TruthSayer account you upvote it using your Lucy account!

• Faye

Eh, it’s actually nice to see Leann focusing back on her music for a change instead of sitting on twitter 24/7 trying to convince the world she is so happy. I just think the window of opportunity for her to make a big comeback has pretty much closed at this point.

• gwen

Too funny. Lucy keeps upvoting the posts that he makes from his TruthSayer account! That’s what people who can’t see my posts do!

How long before Lucy logs into this TruthSayer account to upvote his post?

1) Lucy David at Just Jared • 4 days ago
    ================================

2) Lucy David at Just Jared • 12 days ago

• Cool Boots

Yes she sounds good and looks good but she has alienated so many people throughout her career. As talented as she is she should have a much bigger fanbase.

• gwen

Do you really want to talk about obsessive because let’s talk about how you have been obsessing about me. Where to begin?

1) Dlisted

From Sept 4 to Sept 14, you made posts in my name on Dlisted. You went to the old threads on Dlisted so that the posts would be the first in the thread. As we were looking through the OLD threads we found about 8 posts that you had made from your TruthSayer account in the old threads at 2 pm. How odd that TruthSayer would be in the old threads posting on Dlisted the same day that the posts on Dlisted started in my name.

2) Putting a space between over and drive

How odd that both you and the person using my name would do that.

3) What other poster is always manically whining about people being on welfare and disability? Lilypower! TruthSayer=Lilypower

TruthSayer • a month ago
    Lol you have no life what so ever. Thank god you are on mental disability and don’t have to worry about holding down a job. Oh, by the way. You’re welcome for your monthly check from the tax payers.

4) Just like Lilypower, Toni Gee, Mrs Freeze, and CR YOU write farewell posts to me telling me that you will be back to check in. You don’t just stop posting. For some odd reason you have to tell me that you are going to stop posting!

5) Lies.

Here is a post I made a month ago when I noticed that TruthSayer in a lie.

gwen TruthSayer • a month ago
    Wait.Too funny. You just told on yourself. This is what I mean. TruthSayer/Juicy Lucy is so obsessed with me that he keeps making mistakes.

Why are you telling Juicy Lucy that you went to Just Jared after he told you to go there at 12:55 am, when according to the 4 posts you made 2 pm, you had already been to the Leann Rimes threads? You posted 18 names and the only way you could have known those names were if you at went to Just Jared before you made the 2 pm posts. Why are you acting like you just found about the Leann threads when Juicy Lucy told you at 12:55 am? Because you are a liar. This is why people believe that you are using many different names. You are your worse enemy. The more you post the more lies you get caught in. This is why you are so angry and mad because I see through our lies.

If you had went to Leann Rimes threads at 12:55 am, only AFTER Juicy Lucy told you about it, then where did you get that list of names because I never mentioned CR, Mrs Freeze, Joy, GodGunsGuts=AmericanGlory,
    Anonymous Selene, Palmdale Patty,
    95% Sara Flatpoint in any of the posts I made to you, Toni Gee, and Juicy Lucy on the other threads?

1) The post you made at 7:56 am today acting like you went to Leann Rimes threads only AFTER Juicy Lucy told you to.

TruthSayer Juicy Lucy • 4 hours ago
    You were not joking when you said she takes up residence on the Rimes sites.

2) One of the 4 posts you made at 2 pm yesterday, which indicates that you went to Leann Rimes threads hours before Juicy Lucy even told you to.

TruthSayer a day ago
    gwen,
    After I replied to two of your posts last night I was surprised to find 38 responses from you accusing me of being someone else and posting under your name. This made me curious so I did a 10 minute scan of this site and found that in the last few months you have accused 18 people of stalking or harassing you. In most cases you accuse each person of being part of some grand conspiracy against you. Below are the names of all the posters you claim are out to get you.

CLOVE
    Julia Oceania
    Lover Girl
    Anonymous
    95% Sara Flatpoing
    Toni gee
    Truth Sayer.

It is obvious these people could not possibly be the same person and there is no conspiracy against you. I believe it would be beneficial for you to seek some sort of psychological counsel.

• Professor Trip

She’s beyond help at this point. We all know that by now considering the last month she’s had.
    She needs this ASAP:

• gwen

It’s you who is beyond help. We all know that by now considering the last month Jodi Rimes had. You need help ASAP. After you posted this comment to your TruthSayer account, you made another post in my name!

You are just mad because the moderator deleted one of your comments!

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1552(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

Another post? Why are you so mad?

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1553(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

Why are you still making posts in my name?

• gwen

What is that you wrote about me in your profile name? Too funny.

How odd. If you can’t see my posts, why did you write what you did about me in your profile post?

You are really upset over the mod removing your post!

You need help ASAP!

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1554(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

I love how you started making posts in my name after you made this post! What a great way to prove to everyone that you are not stalking me!

Too funny. What is that you wrote in your profile name about me? Are you upset because that mod deleted one of your comments in the Shawn M thread?

Wait. Didn’t you say you have me blocked. So you can’t see my posts, anyway, right?

• TruthSayer

This is just how I picture her. gwen should use this as her Disqus profile pick.

• Professor Trip

Too bad she’s such an asshole.

• gwen

This is just how I picture Toni Gee/TruthSayer. TruthSayer should use this as his Disqus profile pick.

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1554(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

Why are you so obsessed with me, so much so that you used my name in your profile photo?

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1554(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

My stalker is really having a meltdown!

He has been on his Lucy account manically obsessing about me for 12 days.

He has been on his Joy and TruthSayer accounts manically obsessing about me for 3 days!

• Holly

I can’t wait to hear the rest of her new album!
    God bless LeAnn always!!!
    Holly in East Tennessee (a day one fan of her)

• gwen

When my stalker Toni Gee/TruthSayer/Joy/Lucy(aka ROGER) tries to convince everyone that he isn’t posting under many different names by having 4 of his accounts talk to one another. For the past 3 days Toni Gee/TruthSayer has been manically making 4 of his accounts talk to each other!

1) Aug 25 gwen account and Joy

Oct 5 at 4:12 am
    gwen • 9 hours ago
    The insane one is starting out its pitiful, pathetic, miserable, dismal little existence with a comment count of # 6842. Lets see if it goes over 1000 today. Poor sad obsessed little psycho….

Oct 5 at 6:07 am
    Joy • 7 hours ago
    Have you noticed the new “mod” that is commenting inanely on all the new posts? I have a strong feeling he’s a Bot.

Oct 5 at 10:46 am
    gwen • 3 hours ago
    I believe you are correct!

2) Aug 25 gwen account and Joy

Oct 4 at 2:22 pm
    gwen • a day ago
    LMFAO!!! #2 gwen has sent me 250 plus emails since 1:00am this morning. It is after 1:00pm her time so she has been manically sending me 20 plus emails an hour or 1 email every 3 minutes. And she says she is not a stalker? She claims she is not hyper manic? She says she is not obsessed with me? The poor fool has no idea how she appears to others.

Oct 4 at 7:77 pm
    Joy • 18 hours ago
    Ew! She’s actually emailing? You can totally stop those if you want, with a change in settings. I never get any emails from disqus. :)

Oct 5 at 2:51 am
    gwen • 11 hours ago
    That’s good advice. It’s not like I ever read anything of hers before I delete them.

3) Aug 25 gwen account and Joy

Oct 3 at 7:10 pm
    gwen • 2 days ago
    You only got 160 messages? Lol consider yourself lucky. I get between 400 to 500 a day from her dumb ass. Sometimes it takes me like 30 seconds to delete them all.

Oct 4 at 7:14 pm
    Joy • 18 hours ago
    hahahaha :D

4) Aug 25 gwen account and Joy

Oct 2 at 6:14 am
    gwen • 3 days ago
    gwen was very upset over Brandi acting the fool on tmz yesterday.They had to up her meds and call her mom. I would like for people to take it easy on poor gwen today. She could not handle another full blown hyper manic day like yesterday. We do not want to lose poor gwen gwen.

Oct 2 at 6:51 am
    Joy • 3 days ago
    Hey! How’s it going, and also what happened here?! heheh It looks like the comments have doubled. :D

Oct 3 at 9:50 am
    gwen • 2 days ago
    Lol. I was drinking a tad too much and decided to drive gwen ape shit. Sometimes I get bored and can’t help myself.

Oct 3 at 6:28 pm
    Joy • 2 days ago
    snort. :D

5) Aug 25 gwen account and TruthSayer

Oct 3 at 3:44 pm
    gwen • 2 days ago
    Just a heads up. The story is breaking around the net that the booze soaked, lushed up, stewed to the gills, little drunkard Brandi Glanville was in a lesbian relationship to try and win a cooking show. There is no shame in her broke as a joke game. gweny is going to go manic again. This is the second time in three days that fame whore Brandi has had bad press. We know when gwen, gwen starts ranting about LeAnn being a bad mother that means Brandi has been fame whoring again and it back fired. Now we know gwen is going to lose her shit over Brandi whoring out just to win a cooking show so get ready.

Brandi Glanville Enjoys “Lesbian Fling” With Celebrity Chef

Oct 3 at 4:29 pm
    TruthSayer • 2 days ago
    Ok, this explains it. I have had over 160 messages from her in the last two days. Whenever she stalks me all over east Jesus I know somethings got her jazzed up.

Oct 4 at 2:2p pm
    gwen • a day ago
    Hey I got you beat big time! Little miss crazy has sent me over 250 emails in the last 12 hours. That’s an email every three minutes! LOL I do not want to hear about your 160 emails in two days mister.That’s chump change! LOL : – )

Oct 4 at 5:12 pm
    TruthSayer • 20 hours ago
    Oh, you are just bragging now you little show off! Hey, I think I still have a record though. She once responded over 30 times to one of my posts in less than an hour! I think I should get some points for that.

Oct 5 at 2:55 am
    gwen • 11 hours ago
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!

6) Lucy and TruthSayer accounts

Oct 5 at 1:50 pm
    TruthSayer • 5 hours ago

Oct 5 at 5:45 pm
    Lucy • an hour ago
    She needs this ASAP:

Oct 5 at 6:13 pm
    TruthSayer • 38 minutes ago

• gwen

Too funny. You changed your name, but kept that comment about me in your profile? That’s no surprise. We all know how you like to make accounts in my name!

I notice that you are changing the names for you HUGH account too! Who are you stealing these names from?

• gwen

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1555(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!!

You need some help!

• gwen

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1556(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

You are having quite the manic episode making those posts in my name! And we know just how much you like using my name because you wrote my name into your profile picture!

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1557(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1558(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1559(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1560(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!!

• gwen

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1561(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!!

• gwen

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1562(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

Toni Gee who is also posting as TRUTHSAYER /HUGH(Mr. Goodbar/Ralph Malph/Carmello Gagliano Johnson )/ LUCY(aka JUICY LUCY/Professor Trip )/JOY(Clovis) has made 1563(Aug 25 account) +83(the account he changed from Magdelene Cloea to Gwen on Aug 31) posts in my name!!

• gwen

No wonder you are flipping out and cranking out these posts in my name. The post you made in the Diane K and Shawn M thread was deleted!

• ~~~♥♥HARLEYLOVER♥♥~~~

Good Gawd Gwen & Truthsayer, bunch of f cuktards. If you can list all that shiiiiiit about each other then you both need mental health help….obsessed much?