Nick Gordon Ordered to Pay Bobbi Kristina Brown's Estate a Massive $36 Million
Bobby argued that his daughter was going to go into the entertainment field and that she had high prospects due to her famous parents.
“She was an entertainer. If you were around her, all you would do was laugh. She told a lot of jokes. She was always the life of the party…and anywhere she went,” Bobby said on the stand. “I know she had the talent to be successful.”
Watch the video from court below, via TMZ.
Click inside for a breakdown of how the judge came to a $36 million judgment…
Breaking down the $36 million:
- $1,575,041, with punitive damages of $250,000, for conversion (which means stealing funds)
- $1,370,877.52 for assault and battery medical damages
- $13,000,000 for pain and suffering
- $4,200,000 additional for pain and suffering as Gordon was under the influence of alcohol and drugs
- $15,056,000 for loss of life and the potential earnings she would make in the future