Miss Sloane's Jake Lacy Tells Us 10 Fun Facts About Him, Including How He Met His Wife!
Jake Lacy has had a great couple of years – he’s been seen in some high-profile roles and he also got married!
The 30-year-old actor is best known for his work in the movies Carol and How To Be Single, as well as for playing Fran Parker on Girls. Now, he’s starring in the new political thriller Miss Sloane alongside Jessica Chastain and it’s in theaters nationwide today.
JustJared.com caught up with Jake to learn some facts about him that most people probably don’t know. Check it out:
- 1. I drink VT maple syrup straight from the bottle.
- 2. I once tried to buy a car but couldn’t because there was a warrant for my arrest in North Carolina. I hadn’t paid a traffic violation in years and was a wanted man.
- 3. My maternal grandmother was born and raised on Molokai.
- 4. I got in trouble in elementary school for flipping girls’ skirts up at recess.
- 5. My first real acting job was one scene on Guiding Light. My line was, “You want to see my gun…?”
Click inside to read the rest of the fun facts…
- 6. I play second base for the Boston Red Sox.
- 7. Ok, I don’t play second for The Sox because Dustin Pedroia is the greatest of all time. Laser Show.
- 8. I worked at a restaurant in Chelsea and asked a hot waitress I worked with if I could crash at her place in the East Village after shifts because “Brooklyn was too far…” Now she is my wife. No joke.
- 9. I cried EVERY DAY when my Mom dropped me off at day care. The only thing that would calm me down was watching E.T.
- 10. I watched the entire series of Blossom, front to back, last year. AND LOVED IT.
Go check out Miss Sloane, in theaters now!