Robin Thicke & Paula Patton Are Trying to Settle Custody Case
- Find out the latest update on Paula Patton and Robin Thicke‘s custody case – TMZ
- This Teen Mom continues to prove her haters wrong – Wetpaint
- Camila Cabello is feeling this new Ed Sheeran song – Just Jared Jr
- Eeeek things got a little testy with Tom Hiddleston - DListed
- Julianne Hough had an amazing Bachelorette party – Hollywood Tuna
- Princess Diana‘s butler has come out as gay – Towleroad
- Katy Perry made Shawn Mendes very uncomfortable at this recent awards show – J-14
Blu-Ray and Digital HD Releases Today
Disney has always had an ability to immerse their audience into a brand new world, expertly intertwining culture and adventure into a clever relatable way. Moana exemplifies this by taking us along a beautiful and moving adventure through a young adventurous princess named Moana who sets off to sea to help break a magical curse ailing her island.
Along the way Moana meets Maui, voiced by the affable and macho Dwayne Johnson, who is persuaded to help Moana.
The film leads us not only on a visual adventure, but an inward one as well as it explores identity, belonging, and the power of believing in oneself.
As usual, the film looks amazing in 1080p juxtaposed with its DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 lossless soundtrack. The stunning natural landscapes and the beautiful music really pop in this film.
Extras include the short “Inner Workings” about a man’s constant battle between his mind and his heart. There’s also a fishing short called ‘Gone Fishing’ starring Moana and Maui, along with interviews with the filmmakers and how the Pacific Islands influenced the film, in addition to features on various fun facts about the actors, and music videos of the main song “How Far I’ll Go..”.
The film is a must-have for any Disney fan, or any fan at that. It hits at the heart for any age and a film that anyone can enjoy.
Also don’t forget to check out our exclusive interview with Auli’i Cravalho on Just Jared Jr!