Get to Know Taylor John Smith with These 10 Fun Facts (Exclusive)
Taylor John Smith is a hot up-and-coming actor you should keep an eye on and we sat down with him to learn 10 things about him that you probably don’t know!
The 21-year-old actor stars in the new movie Wolves, in theaters and on demand now, in which he plays the seemingly perfect high school basketball star who doesn’t really have a perfect life at home with his family.
Get to know Taylor with these 10 Fun Facts:
- 1. My favorite smell in the world is campfire smoke that sticks on my clothes a few days after camping.
- 2. I moved 9 times before I turned 13.
- 3. Part of my house in Virginia caught on fire when I was 12 and I helped put it out with a garden hose.
- 4. I’ve journaled without fail every day for the last 3 years, in hopes to give my future kids a deeper look at their dads life.
- 5. My favorite time of the day is magic/golden hour right as the sun begins to set.
Click inside to read five more fun facts about Taylor John Smith…
- 6. I’ve been skydiving 7 times and working on getting my skydiving license.
- 7. If I wasn’t acting I would be in the marines.
- 8. My faith is very important to me.
- 9. I have a wall in my house completely covered with thousands of polaroids I’ve taken over the years.
- 10. I have a backpack with me filled with books, cameras, journals, and a change of clothes that I bring with me EVERYWHERE.
Make sure to watch Taylor in his new movie Wolves, in theaters and on demand right now.