Glen Campbell Says 'Adios' to Fans With Final Studio Album
Glen Campbell will be releasing his last studio album, titled Adios, on June 9, Universal Music Enterprises announced on Friday (April 14).
The 80-year-old Grammy-winning musician recorded the album just after he was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease in 2011.
Glen is currently in a long-term care facility and hasn’t been able to take the stage since 2012, but his wife Kim said in a statement that he felt a sense of urgency to record one final time after his diagnosis.
“What you’re hearing when you listen to Adios is the beautiful and loving culmination of friends and family doing their very best for the man who inspired, raised and entertained them for decades,” she told People. “[It’s] giving him the chance to say one last goodbye to his fans.”
Click inside to see Glen Campbell’s Adios track listing…
Adios Track Listing:
1. “Everybody’s Talkin’”
2. “Just Like Always”
3. “Funny (How Time Slips Away)” (feat. Willie Nelson)
4. “Arkansas Farmboy”
5. “Am I All Alone (Or Is It Only Me)” (intro by Roger Miller)
6. “Am I All Alone (Or Is It Only Me)” (feat. Vince Gill)
7. “It Won’t Bring Her Back”
8. “Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right”
9. “She Thinks I Still Care”
10. “Postcard From Paris”
11. “A Thing Called Love”